Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration.
    #4151881 - 05/09/05 12:49 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

My first trip consisted of myself, and two other friends - Ashley and Brad.  Ashley and I have been good friends for a long time, so being around her is usually very comfortable. My other friend, Brad (who is a shroomerite :wink:) was the last to finish his dose. He is a new friend of mine who got me first interested in psychedelics. We have a very similar thought process, and often think of the same things at the same time. So on to my story :

We all went hunting together in the morning when it was full daylight and  found about 14 cubes. We then left under the threat of police apprehension :pirate:. After that we each went back to our own homes?, took showers, changed clothes, packed some supplies, and drove to a secluded campsite that we had stayed at many a time before. No one around to see or bother us. The setting of my first trip was perfect :thumbup:.

We divided the doses up and started to ingest them :mushroom2:. I ate mine by gathering a pool of water in my mouth, dropping small chunks in and swallowing - this way I didn?t have to taste them hardly at all. As soon as we finished eating our respective doses we smoked a :spliff:. By now we all were feeling very weird. Everything seemed different. I looked around the campsite and at my fellow campers and I felt WONDERFUL. Mushrooms give me a great feeling of calmness. That feeling stayed with me that whole night as I roamed the woods and bathed in the experience :tripping:

With my first trip out of the way I had much more confidence. I felt ready for another trip almost immediately. This time the setting was at my psychedelic buddy - Brad's house. He lives in the outskirts of a small Floridian town. Half on the land around his residence is roads and houses and the other half is thick scrub-land full of trees, vines, and brush. To the right of his house is a small path through a small forest, and to the left is a dirt road that passes by about 12 other houses.

I got there and went into his bedroom, where he showed me the dose of cubes that a friend had given him. After fucking around playin video games and such we started to eat the Cubensis. This was a smaller dose than the first and went down quicker. :crazy2: Probably twenty minutes after ingesting I felt the semi-same feeling coming on. We then watched the Larry Carlson flash movie, which I found very interesting and a little creepy. As soon as it was over I was feeling the full effects and a  need to leave this cool, dark house. I put on my shoes and headed for the door. As soon as Brad joined me at the door  we opened it and were blown away by the brightness and warmth of Florida. We immediately broke out in laughter and shut the door. :grin:

When we had exclaimed to each other about how different it was outside we reopened the door and took a step out onto the balcony. Then we proceeded down the steps and straight to the path into the forest. As we walked I felt great. Colors were intensified and I was feeling very relaxed and calm. As we made our way through the forest we decided our destination was a friend's house. There we thought we could play some pool and just chill out.

It was a long walk there, but it was still enjoyable. It was kinda hot and I was sweating like a :piggy:, but I still enjoyed it. Even when we got there and learned that he wasn't home, then had to walk all the way back, it still felt wonderful just to be walking around while tripping :tripping:. I imagine almost anything is more fun while on mushies.

I throughly enjoyed both those experiences. They were amazing. Magic Mushies are amazing. I love them very much.  :heart:

But now I feel I am ready for something a little deeper and more spiritual. I have about 2g of cubes. What should I do to make this trip different ? I already figured I should do them alone. Any other suggestions ?

Edited by x_TYLER_x (05/09/05 01:28 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: TYL3R]
    #4151923 - 05/09/05 12:58 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'd say get 4g and then trip alone; in a dark room (with or without music), or out in nature where you won't be disturbed. :mushroom2:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: barfightlard]
    #4151960 - 05/09/05 01:10 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I also thought a dark room would be the right setting.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: TYL3R]
    #4151976 - 05/09/05 01:16 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

One day I really hope to take some shrooms alone. I feel like the way my life is set up right now and the dynamic of my relationship with my girlfriend won't really facilitate a solo journey..never had one.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico Flag
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4152540 - 05/09/05 07:31 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Im pretty sure my next trip will be alone. :smile:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #4153514 - 05/09/05 03:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

"As soon as Brad joined me at the door we opened it and were blown away by the brightness and warmth of Florida. We immediately broke out in laughter and shut the door."

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure i've done the same thing! Florida is too fucking BRIGHT!

A truly spiritual trip will come on you when you least expect it, but if you want to increase the chances, just pick a beautiful spot in nature, by yourself or with a very close friend (or two), and just keep thinking about how beautiful and wonderful life is. Think about being born and dying, mothers nursing babies, celebrations for their own sake, dancing, music, galaxies, atoms, space travel, pi, the golden ratio, and start looking for naturally occurring spirals all around you.

i guarantee that you will have a very profound experiance.

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. [Re: dr0mni]
    #4153781 - 05/09/05 05:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:lol: Gotta love Florida :wink:

I absolutely love to be alone. So...for the desired effects, I think this should be done late at night, alone. If i get tired of staying inside I can always wander around in the middle of the night. :smile:

A full moon would be nice, also....

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: dr0mni]
    #4153802 - 05/09/05 05:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Some of the most spiritual trips ive had have been when  contemplating death, but not in a heavy, morbid fashion, but in a way that leans more toward a realignment of priorities in life, sorting out what is most important from the unessasery shit, letting go and opening up.  :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: egghead1]
    #4154655 - 05/09/05 08:56 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

^^^^^^  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico Flag
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: dr0mni]
    #4154989 - 05/09/05 10:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

This time tomorrow I will have taken about 4-5g of Cubes.

I'm gonna drink a glass of OJ, with the half the powder in it. Then about 20 min later I'll drink the rest.

Expect a live report (probably in the Pub).

During the come-up I will probably be lying down listening to some Floyd.

To say the least, I am excited :grin:

Edited by x_TYLER_x (05/10/05 04:07 PM)

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4155223 - 05/09/05 11:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
This time tomorrow I will have taken about 4-5g of Cubes.

I'm gonna drink a glass of OJ, with the half the powder in it. Then about 20 min later I'll drink the rest.

Expect a live report (probably in the Pub).

During the come-up I will probably be lying down listening to some Floyd.

To say the least...i am excited. :grin:

Are you sure that you want to jump into a dose like that?  How many grams did you take your first two trips?  It sounded to me like you only took roughly 2g or so.  I loved the low dose mushroom trips that I experienced five years ago.  Recently I got a hold of some mushrooms and I thought about how great the experience was on 1.5-2g.  I thought that 3g would just mean even more fun and euphoria, but I soon found out how wrong I was.  These mushrooms were very potent and I really lost touch with reality when I took them.  I did not reach a state of ego loss, but I was definitely contemplating life and reality as I knew it.  I have never seen someone have an unpleasant time on lower doses of mushrooms, but I have read enough trip reports to know that high doses can really scare you, no matter how "ready" you believe yourself to be.  If you want a spiritual experience you should try maybe 2.5g in a dark room with no music or trip toys.  If you go against my advice and take the 4-5g, which I'm pretty sure you will, there is no way you are going to be writing anything that resembles a coherant trip report.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4159113 - 05/10/05 09:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck if you went through with that dose..

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
Re: First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. *Long* [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4160480 - 05/11/05 03:36 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Do what ever you feel comfortable doing, but if you are looking for a spiritual trip or enlightening trip like you say, I would recommend not doing it with a computer or music, go into a dark quiet room and dive into your mind.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience