Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WWE at 1A.M. - raccoon style
    #6796685 -

The place I live down at the beach is an old place.  And seeing that the weather is always temperate in San Diego its not insulated well.  The roof has no insulation, or even a gap, between it and the celing inside.  When you look up inside the house you are looking at the bottom of the roof.

Needless to say, any noise on the rooftop transfers directly into the house.  It is very noisy when it rains (imagine being in a shed or barn when its raining).  And at night when the possums and raccoons get on the roof you can hear them walking around plain as day.

So I wake up last night at 1AM and hear the raccoons walking around.  But its different this time.  There is at least 2 of them and they are pacing around and I realize I can hear them "barking" at each other.  I listen to it for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden all hell brakes loose!  The raccoons start screaming at each other and it suddenly sounds like theres a couple of WWE wrestlers going at it on my celing.  The wife wakes up, my cats freak out, and I just start laughing.

These little fuckers tore each other up for about 1 minute and thats all it took to wake up the neighborhood.  And I had the pleasure of sitting right under it as it all happened.  I went outside and climbed on my truck to see on the roof but they were already gone.  Then neighbor laughed at me when he looked over the fence to see what all the commotion was and saw me standing on my truck in my underwear!
:blush:

Sometimes I really love where I live!! :grin:



--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WWE at 1A.M. - raccoon style [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6797215 -

Natures thieves! You gotta love them. Maybe it was an initiation into the coon gang.

My friend took in an orphaned coon when I was younger. As it got older it would come in and out of the house and finally it just left one day. It was neat watching it grow up.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Raccoon in my house... Advice? *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Mezcal 4,350 58 07/13/06 02:07 AM
by Konnrade
* How do u know if a raccoon is rabid??
( 1 2 all )
fantasylndvictm 3,657 27 08/13/07 09:51 AM
by The_Ghost
* Feeding Raccoons Cyans Signo 2,133 16 09/11/12 11:38 PM
by moonrockmushy
* who here watches wwe?
( 1 2 all )
Cellzaa 1,868 32 08/04/15 08:18 PM
by Janky Tits
* Anyone know why the WWE/WWF is popular?
( 1 2 all )
CaptainAhab 1,744 27 10/31/10 07:41 AM
by badchad
* WWE CM Punk's promo Best In The World 803 5 06/28/11 01:29 AM
by SprewellSleeve
* RACCOONS ARE IN MY ATTIC!
( 1 2 all )
CptnGarden 2,804 37 07/23/05 05:20 AM
by louis_last
* I was attacked by a raccoon!
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 1,815 21 09/14/08 01:37 AM
by igwna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
541 topic views. 1 members, 61 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.