Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Getting drunk on a Sunday?
    #6790626 -

Who's with me?

I'm drinking a new local beer:


I had a bunch of these a few days ago...mmm so good.  I'm gonna crack my first one today in about a half hour or so.

I'm so thirsty, I can't wait to have some dude in my mouth! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6790634 -

I don't care what the beer's called, I'd advise you to never say "I can't wait to have some dude in my mouth" again. Unless your gay, then go ahead and say it all you want.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6790639 -

Got a six pack of the small budweisers 7oz's each I think. That way I can drink a six pack and still go about my business. Kinda trick my body.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6790653 -

I'm about to have a beer while I watch the Yanks game. I don't know about getting shit faced drunk though, it's kind of early. Well... who knows. :grin: :chugbeer:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6790666 -

I think today's a champagne-on-the-beach Sunday for me. I'm gonna make some food, go to the park, commence with the drunkenness, and feed anyone that wants homemade greek food. :yesnod:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: lukeboots]
    #6790693 -

I want some Greek food!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: jewunit]
    #6790718 -

Well then, my good man, follow me to the beach!

Maybe I'll try my hand at making baba ghanoush (wtf? sp?) today.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: lukeboots]
    #6790802 -

i am drinkin modelo especial. and we are cookin it the fuck up. tri tip
on the grill, refried beans and rice. sunday fiesta drinkin is the business


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #6790817 -

got this crazy beer ive never seen before that has 8% alcohol, gonna sip that in a couple hours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: jewunit]
    #6790819 -

The friend I'm supposed to take to the park today is being a bum and won't leave her neighborhood! What's with people - there's a freakin' beach in my hood and I'm making free food! You'd think the people would flock to me.

No matter. I'm going to go buy some booze. This thread has inspired me to add beer to the champagne agenda.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6790845 -

I'll be lazing on a Sunday afternoon.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: lukeboots]
    #6790848 -

come to florida, and make food and buy me more beer.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #6790868 -

I buy booze for no one but me. I'd make you food if I was in Florida, though. Then I'd steal your acid and kick your dog. It'd be awesome.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: lukeboots]
    #6790883 -

Yeah I got a magazine for ya, it's fulla hollow points, you're gonna like the part where I put em in my gun, then put em in your skull.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6790909 -

Quote:
Getting drunk on a Sunday?


...Been there, doing that... :drinklager: :cheers:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: jewunit]
    #6790918 -

Sorry guys, had to drop the gf off at work or I would have been in here bullshitting.

Sounds like I'm not the only one getting drunk, which is sweet :thumbup:

I've already pounded one dude and got 11 more to go :smirk:

Right now though I'm eating a sandwhich and some homemade soup I made for lunch AND a big tall glass of water.

Going to the gf's friend's place later this evening when she's off work.  So I'm at home by myself and after this sandwhich, I'm gonna be having a bunch more beer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6790930 -

mattzdope said:
I'm about to have a beer while I watch the Yanks game. I don't know about getting shit faced drunk though, it's kind of early. Well... who knows. :grin: :chugbeer:



fuck baseball :tongue:  You said it, a yanks game indeed :grin:

I'll be watching game 3 of ottawa vs pittsburgh in an hour myself

What kind of beer you drinking?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6790958 -

ganjaguru said:
Got a six pack of the small budweisers 7oz's each I think. That way I can drink a six pack and still go about my business. Kinda trick my body.



I don't think I've even HEARD of those. We go by Ml anyway...I think a regular can would be 12oz right?

7oz? that's crazy. The only thing I can think of that comes close to that is canadian cold shots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: Spooge]
    #6791148 -

I don't think I've even HEARD of those. We go by Ml anyway...I think a regular can would be 12oz right?

7oz? that's crazy. The only thing I can think of that comes close to that is canadian cold shots
_____________________________________________________________

Yeah if you've ever seen the "Coronitas" they're little seven ounce bottles but come in the same six pack. I guess Budweiser ripped em off, but I like it. Cant drink Corona without a lime and a beach.

Edit: Correct a normal bottle is 12 oz's.


--------------------

Edited by ganjaguru (04/15/07 03:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Getting drunk on a Sunday? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6791164 -

crazy...i'd like to see some of those some day in the liqour store.

I agree though, I won't drink corona without a lime

Another really good beer with lime is Brahma(brazil beer)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Learyfan interview with Gin_Drunk LearyfanS 3,228 17 03/24/05 05:46 PM
by Burke Dennings
* My thoughts on people using drunkenness as an excuse for their actions ryanvergel 1,520 17 02/01/08 10:34 AM
by BurningBeard
* Another drunken story (Cops... again, Police Helicopters... again, Gang fight... again)
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 5,347 22 07/23/05 04:10 PM
by TYL3R
* Pissing on things while you are drunk
( 1 2 all )
pryo 4,831 28 09/02/09 08:30 AM
by danlennon3
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* random drunk fucker confrontation Toddo 2,593 17 10/04/07 04:25 PM
by Jadian
* Drunk Driving Is Bad, Okay Kids?
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 3,243 45 08/05/06 02:14 PM
by Silversoul
* Who's Drunk? In the process of Drunk? Getting Drunk later?
( 1 2 all )
Spooge 2,217 30 04/07/07 08:46 PM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,193 topic views. 13 members, 25 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.