Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: What PF spore to buy?
    #67753 - 12/06/99 09:19 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I would start out with Ecuador, they are quality shrooms and very simple to grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineComa of Souls
kunt whore

Loc: Vancouver island, British...
    #67755 - 12/06/99 10:39 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

i say go with EQ and B+ cuz u needa eget 2 as far as i know those 2 would be the best as far as i know.

------------------
your gunna die in the end
anyways so what dus it really matter?

--------------------
im a weeeeezel look at me *weeze* *weeze*

Anonymous

#67756 - 12/07/99 12:34 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

get the pf matias romero strain. it will give you fruits at least 10 days to 2 weeks before any of the others. its also extremely potent. 3 dried grams will have you flying.

OfflinePsilowarrior
enthusiast
    #67757 - 12/07/99 01:14 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The only spore syringe I would buy from PF is the original PF strain (matias romero). His syringes tend to be very diluted. If you're interested in any other spore type I would recommend The Hawk's Eye. Ryche Hawk's syringes have significantly more spores than the ones PF sells and you get your order within one week of placing it.

Anonymous

#67758 - 12/07/99 01:21 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

where do you get the idea that pf syringes are diluted, "PsiloWarrior"? 3 weeks ago i innoculated 12 jars with an ecuador and 12 jars with matias romero. i had growth at every single innoculation point in all 24 jars and extremely fast growth. must be some reason your bad mouthing his syringes, eh?

Anonymous

#67759 - 12/07/99 01:25 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

by the way, this is another of those odd threads that turned into a hawk ad somehow. the guy asked what type of spore he should buy from pf and gets told to go to hawk. lol. starting to seem like bullshit.

Anonymous

#67760 - 12/07/99 01:49 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

7 days. So if I ordered on 12/10 I would have my order by 12/17? That seems remarkable. Psilowarrior, how is it that you know that Hawk syringes have more spore than PF syringes? Did you get out your microscope and count them all?

Anonymous

#67761 - 12/07/99 05:33 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Major Mushrooms & Shroom elder, people often recommend Ryche Hawk because there have been a lot of people that ordered from BOTH ryche and PF and found that hawk was either quicker, had a strain they liked more, or they liked that he replaces syringes. They just want the new growers to recieve the same service. And you don't have to use a microscope to see clumps of spores and decide which syringe has more.

------------------
"We are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale