Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: PF Spore Syringe
    #15355 - 05/02/00 08:31 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I don't work for PF or know anyone who does, but I have had nothing short of extra clean spore syringes and fast, and more importantly, discrete mailing with no lists of names for a snoop to look in on. The PF strain is super fast to colonize and have worked best for me.
Thanks
Alaman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDoomhammer
EmancipateYourselves fromMental Slavery

#15357 - 05/02/00 08:34 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

So if I want to buy syringes do I just send them my money order, return address, and a note saying I want P. Cubensis Spores?

I think I just read on their page their is a $20 minimum order, and the spores are only 10 bucks so would I have to buy 2 syringes?

--------------------

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #15358 - 05/02/00 08:36 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

not taking sides, or meaning to piss anybody off at all, and I hope I dont, but I have heard a few complaints about PF syringes. A possible contaminated syringe, and somebody who never got there order. I have heard nothing but good things about both ryche hawk and the spore chicks. Your thoughts?

oh yea, and PF has a min. $20 order, meaning you gotta order 2 syringes right?

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Offlinebananas
Stranger
    #15359 - 05/02/00 09:00 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

PF is really good, ive bought some syringes from them and they were reliable and quick and ive bought some from SporeChicks and they were the same. I think they are all the same, basically. They try their hardest for quick, sterile syringes at your front door. Any problems were probably a mishap with the mail carrier or communication problems. So choose whichever. They both have good intentions. and dont wanna rip you off.

Offlinetoad
journeyman
    #15360 - 05/02/00 09:43 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

IVe had no problem, they were on time, and the spores are good.

Anonymous

#15361 - 05/02/00 09:56 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think that you can go wrong with PF. I have bought spores from him in the past with no problem. I think you just need to take special care to make a form that lets him (them) know what you want, the quantity, and the total enclosed. I've never gotten a bum syringe, and I've always gotten within 2 weeks, mostly 7 days.

Anonymous

#15362 - 05/03/00 10:17 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I've ordered from PF twice, and both times I have received my order quickly, and the syringes were clean, and produced well. I just type up a short letter stating what I want, and then where I type my name at the bottom, I also type my mailing address with it, and PF clips this out, and tapes it to the box to send to me. This way no records are kept. I have mailed cash both times, no problems. PF is reliable in my opinion.

Anonymous

#15363 - 05/03/00 10:21 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I must say I have ordered from PF like 5-6 times, and only once did it take longer than 3 weeks, (like 5 I think) and my most recent was 9 days... Clean Viable did the trick fer me!

Anonymous

#15364 - 05/03/00 10:25 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Although their site says that you must order 2 syringes, you can order one if you like, I have done this several times and they have honored the deal.
Alaman

Anonymous

#15365 - 05/03/00 08:18 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

You can now order Matias Romero (PF) syringes from the Spore Lab. Same $10 price tag, no extra charges for shipping out of country and a Help line that is always open.

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

InvisibleDoomhammer

#15366 - 05/03/00 03:46 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for all the posts everybody. I think I will get the spores from PF even though Phrozendata has heard a few complaints, although I will consider the others anyway. That is good that I can buy 1 syringe for $10.00 even though the min. order is $20, can anyone else confirm or deny this, cause Phrozendata also said that you have to buy 2 spore syringes, equalling $20.
Also thank you crunchy for the specifics on the ordering, don't you think they should get an order form? I guess they must like to trip and see different letters every day instead of the same old order form. :wink:

Later,
Josh

--------------------

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #15367 - 05/03/00 04:15 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

the $20 minimum is for his newer faster address and the new strains.
but i'm confident he'd fill a $10 order as well.
every vendor has had a few complaints.
but in the main, pf, sporechicks, workman (for prints) are the best.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleKavalo
Phallic Mushroom
Loc: Portugal
    #15368 - 05/03/00 04:17 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

if u?re a newbie and u want to do it the PF Tek way.. i say you send $25 and get the syringe and the 2 books

InvisibleDoomhammer

#15369 - 06/08/00 06:31 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Well I'm really starting to get worried now. I still haven't received my spores from PF yet and it's been at least 5 weeks since I've ordered from them. Does anybody know of a way to check the status of an order? If not can anyone offer any other help/advice on how much longer it will take, or if not, is there any way I can get my order refunded? Or should I just sit tight and wait? Could the fact that I live in Rhode Island cause the order to take longer than everyone else's because it is further away? I also paid by money order, does that have anything to do with the long wait? Thanks.

--------------------

Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #15370 - 06/08/00 08:12 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

as long as you didn't fill out the money order you'll get your order.............shit it takes my mailman a week to get a letter across town!......all good things to those that wait!!!.............or its lost in the mail........just fucking with yeah...s.c. is the fastest in my dawgs opinion! good luck

------------------
Along the way.......take time to eat the shrooms!

Anonymous

#15371 - 06/09/00 06:48 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

If you read PF's page carefully they warn you to expect delays with money orders.I always send them cash doesnt matter Canadian or U.S. currency and I always get my order within 7 to ten days.They are a good outfit and will not rip you off.Just sit tight and next time send freakin cash.It's a lot less hassle than an order on both ends.Buy the way if you are concearned about being ripped off its just as easy to rip someone using a money order as cash it just takes a bit longer converting it to cash.

Anonymous

#15372 - 06/09/00 07:04 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know why it would take longer if you sent a money order. It's not like you have to wait to see if it bounces.

------------------

Anonymous

#15373 - 06/10/00 01:22 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

My squirrel ordered 2 syringes from Fanaticus and sent a regular $20 dollar bill on Saturday. He got his order on Friday.

5 Days....

If your gonna send a M.O., might as well send cash I guess?

------------------
Watch out boyz 'n girlz, 4 I B eatin your squirelz!!!!

OfflinePotRoast
    #15374 - 06/13/00 04:18 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

My decessed aunt Peggy ordered from PF w/ a money order and got her syringes in 7 days. She just printed out the form with PF's mailing address, circled the desired strains, and put her address on it.

--------------------
toke em' if you got em'

InvisibleDoomhammer

#15375 - 06/14/00 06:01 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Hi all, I've got a few more questions now about the recent replies:

Sidshroom: when you say that I shouldn't fill out the money order, what do you mean? Are you saying I shouldn't have signed the back or front or something?

Lasergic: If I paid with money order rather than cash wouldn't it be a lot harder to rip me off, since I have a receipt? It's not that I'm worried about the actual PF company ripping me off, just if I sent cash I think it would be a lot easier for a disgruntled or untrustworthy employee to just pocket cash rather than going through the work of a money order.

Potroast: Are you sure about your Aunt Peggy printing the order form? I searched all over the PF web site and couldn't find an order form. And everyone here said to just make my own order form. Could this be why it hasn't come? I just wrote out what I wanted, the price of the product, the payment type enclosed, the amount enclosed, and the mailing address.

One last thing: The mailing address isn't mine, it's my neighbors. You understand why; I can't chance certain family members getting the mail and asking me questions as to what the package is. Also as an agreement with my neighbor I put my name instead of his as the person it was addressed to, cause he was worried about the cops getting his name or something. Could this be a problem? Would it be a problem if I used somebody else's name altogether? Not my name, and not anybody's name who lived at that address, but just any old name?
Thanks,
Josh

--------------------

Offlinehitterg
enthusiast
    #15376 - 06/14/00 06:57 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

PF worked for my buddy, he just sent a blank $20 money order and got them the next week. he did have a problem with the golden teachers though, NOTHING happend with the jars he innoculated with the golden teachers, so after a a month he re-innoculated the jars with the PFs and they came along great, so it was not anything to do with the jars. I think he just got a bad syringe

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #15377 - 06/14/00 08:23 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

PF is the shit a fiend of a fiend ordered from them and it took them 2 weeks to get totaly across the country.

mm

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineMuffinBear
liek

#15378 - 06/15/00 10:26 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I ordered one syringe (PF Strain) and thier two books for $25. I typed up the return addy and what i wanted to buy, included a blank money order (blank meaning no writing on it) and mailed it to them. It only took five days for me to get it, I was amazed at how fast it took considering I was expecting it to be three weeks. I also used a friends mailing addy and name due to parents. I don't know about the quality of the spores because I haven't used them yet. I'm planning on inculating tomorrow.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

#15379 - 06/15/00 07:02 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

your problem may be as simple as a lost package in the US mail system.
there are thoudands.
or it may be due to recent stricter post office guidelines concerning mail delivery to legirtimate names at legitimate addresses.
your mailman may well have declined to deliver a package to a name he knows never gets mail at that address.
in any event, a letter to pf explaining your loss should set the matter straight.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

#15380 - 06/15/00 07:03 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

your problem may be as simple as a lost package in the US mail system.
there are thoudands.
or it may be due to recent stricter post office guidelines concerning mail delivery to legirtimate names at legitimate addresses.
your mailman may well have declined to deliver a package to a name he knows never gets mail at that address.
in any event, a letter to pf explaining your loss should set the matter straight.

------------------

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Anonymous

#15381 - 06/15/00 07:04 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

You have to be careful about having your mail sent to a friends. I've had people complain that some mailmen won't deliver it if it has a strange name on it. I think they should be delivering by the address, not name but apparently some mailmen think they are doing the right thing.

I always laugh when someone says 'I got my spores in 5 days, what a great spore dealer!'
Fast deliveries have nothing to do with spore dealers, they all try to send the orders out the same day payment arrives.

Give your mailman some credit, they are the ones who deliver it in the 5 days!

hittrg: I hope pf replaced that bad syringe. All other dealers do, then again other dealers have email addresses and answer questions too!

------------------

Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #15382 - 06/15/00 07:42 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

blank m.o...............no signing..........no filling out nothing!
also..........my mailman delivers mail to me even if the addy is totaly wrong.........after seeing peoples names day after day they sorta know what gets delivered to whom..............hate to bum you out but.................maybe your packaged was deliverd to your house.........hope im wrong....goodluck!

------------------

InvisibleDoomhammer

#15383 - 06/15/00 04:48 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

Well now things are beginning to get a bit clearer. I did sign the money order (using the other name). Stupid me. But it's odd that it wouldn't show up, because I did the same thing when I ordered some salvia divinorum from a company called The Lycaeum. The only differences were that I used a different phony name, and I actually got my order from them, although I think it took them a while too. The order was somewhat recent (3-6 mos.) so I doubt I got hit with the stricter guidlines that were mentioned.

Hippie, if I send them a letter, do you think they will send me another syringe free of charge? I have already thinking about doing this, but I wasn't sure if writing them would accomplish anything. Oh yeah and when I write them I should probably leave out the fact that I was using a fake name and a different address, right? Or would PF understand where I'm coming from and why I did it?

I think I will write them a letter anyway, after all, that's the advice they give on the website. If I don't get my spores soon I'll probably buy some more from spore lab or spore chicks just to be on the safe side, and I'll send cash this time damnit, and either have it delivered to my house or convince my friend to let me use his name.

Thanks again,
Josh

[This message has been edited by Doomhammer (edited June 15, 2000).]

--------------------

OfflineMuffinBear
liek

#15384 - 06/15/00 06:27 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

I think they would understand about the fake name and the neighbors addy considering they only accept blank money orders. Also just a thought, maybe the spores did come and your neighbor is screwing you over?

Invisiblesidshroom
journeyman
    #15385 - 06/15/00 09:08 PM (23 years, 9 months ago)

the plot thickens................have your parents (or whoever)been spending a lot of time at the garden center?.....health food store?.............cleaning the fuck out of the kitchen?.....just kidding. why dont you explain to your neighber that its totaly legal to by spores....and your just getting them to study them(somewhere far far away from him of course)i mean its not like your asking him to drive his car to mexico for a trunk-full of rope. or hell whip up some kinda label from a toy model....or some kind of hobbie along with your return address and im sure the'll slap that on your parcell when they ship it! btw a blank m.o. ends the paper trail.....if you have accsess to old high times mag's you can read how the d.e.a. siezed records (c/card reciepts etc...)from a totaly legal hydrpontic/lighting co. all on a bogus search warrent or somthing.its only a matter of time before they fuck with shroomers! goodluck dude

------------------

Offlinebrainnoise
journeyman
    #15386 - 06/16/00 01:13 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

My uncle freda.. ordered a pf syringe. sent cash and only sent $10. They honored the deal and within a week.. he had his syringe. send cash.. it easy.. convenient.. and you don't have to get a god damn money order. the less of a paer ytail you have the less of a paper trail you leave. lets stop being stupid. Pf.. has proven itself to me..

------------------
To see the light is not enough.. brainnoise

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

#15387 - 06/16/00 06:50 AM (23 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, write him.
he's good about replacing, no questions asked.
he recently replaced 4 syringes for me that had been killed by the heat.

------------------

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleDoomhammer

#15388 - 07/14/00 07:39 PM (23 years, 8 months ago)

Well I just want to make one last post on this thread. I decided to mail PF and I explained my situation listing all the possible reasons that I didn't get the order which have been discussed previously. I think it was either the money order or the postman. Anyway I gave PF the name of the guy who really lives there and it came within a couple of weeks, with his name on the mailing adress. I also included a copy of my money order receipt to prove I had bought it, but I am still very surprised that the syringe came. So my point is: I don't want anybody to not order from PF because of my posts. Just make sure that the syringe is adressed to someone that lives there, and if you use a money order, don't do anything special to it. PF Rocks!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag