Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: Alternative source for PF spores
    #15900 - 05/06/00 02:14 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

fucking spam.
and more spam.
give it a rest.
everyone knows you're around.
it's just that no one cares.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Alternative source for PF spores [Re: Hippie3]
    #15902 - 05/06/00 02:41 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

silence troll

Anonymous

#15903 - 05/08/00 07:38 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

I may be stupid, but Matias Romero isn't a cube is it?

Anonymous

#15904 - 05/08/00 08:17 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

sure it is. from what i hear, it's one of the best newbie strains because it is supposed to stronger (not as in more potent), and will withstand a wider variety of living environments. (i.e. - temperature won't affect it to much, et al.)

------------------
http://www.sporemagic.com/

Anonymous

#15905 - 05/09/00 07:34 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, its a cubensis. It's pretty good, I have no complaints against it. It geminates and colonizes as fast as any other cub. When fruiting, I find they grow fairly slow but the yield is good and the high is quite good as well.

hippie: sure people know the Spore Lab exists but they didn't know I now have PF's strain
so quite your whining

------------------
Visit the Spore Lab at: http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730
It's a trip you'll never forget!

Offlinecamel
old hand

#15906 - 05/09/00 09:45 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hippie: I really have nothing against you, actually i think you're quite intelligent. You've always been open to helping others and providing newbies with the information that will help lead them to a successful crop. That is a great sacrifice of your time, and you should be proud of that. With that said, understand that I have had the utmost respect for you since day one (way back when I first took a look around ADM, but never really got into posting there). However, please leave the moderating up to the moderators. I feel this isn't spam just for the fact that the cap'n is informing people of another source that they may not know of. This is helpful for anybody who doesn't want to send money to PF (for whatever reason). This is also helpful for new Canadian shroomerites who may not know a spore provider is around in their neck of the woods. I will tolerate the announcing of new available strains from spore providers, and announcing of the availability of spores for trade/sale from anybody on here. The time I will close/delete a thread is if an illegal offer is made, or the same product is offered in two different threads (whether twice in this forum, or in 2 different forums). This is what I would consider "spam". Also, posting of offers that may be unlawful will be deleted IMMEDIATELY. I am not one to call a single post "spam" when it may have information that may be helpful to somebody who stumbles across this thread. So I'm going to leave this one open. Not a flame on anybody here, just my thoughts and beliefs on how this forum should be run.

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Anonymous

#15907 - 05/09/00 07:08 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Too cool, Camel. You are the voice of wisdom and moderation.

Peace.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-
"Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway."

Anonymous

#15908 - 05/09/00 11:47 PM (23 years, 10 months ago)

This was a great post and because of it I will be ordering from Spore Lab in the near future.

It's too bad certain people feel the need to be petty and bitter about anything and everything. :wink: No one person can know everything but as a collective we can know much more. I can understand a person being opinionated, but really the belligerence must stop.

------------------
what's that you ask, the things I've seen?
angels cry & devils sing

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
    #15909 - 05/10/00 06:29 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

by my count 'mad max' has at least 3, maybe 4, threads running concurrently all advertising different aspects of his business.

if that is fine,
then perhaps i will begin doing the same for the dozen or so vendors i like.

when there are 30-40 threads 'just keeping you updated', perhaps you will understand why spam is bad.

------------------
Visit http://www.drooldonkey.org Global Psychedelic Community, Forums & Chat, Teks & Tips.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
    #15910 - 05/10/00 07:51 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

hippie, where are these 3 or 4 threads you speak of? i only see one. i think this is a good thread. i always wondered if there was another place to get PF spores. now i know. he's just informing the cultivation community. if he didn't tell us, we wouldn't know. why do you have to be so difficult? it's not that big of a deal. take the poodle out of your ass and relax a little.

Link

------------------
How I wish that somewhere there existed an island for those who are wise and of good will.
-Albert Einstein

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Offlinecamel
old hand

#15911 - 05/10/00 08:56 AM (23 years, 10 months ago)

Hippie: You're welcome to post whatever you wish, I'm not going to say you can't post something because you are more than welcome to.

I guess I think that max has kept things under moderation pretty nicely. He hasn't really spammed up these boards as some have done in the past, such as the non-stop bombardment of posts from the owner of the "Spore Circle" a few months back. That is what I consider "spam" and out of hand. When there is an a new strain available from a provider, I think they have a right to announce it on these boards. But if there are more than one new additions to a spore providers site simultaneously, the additions should be posted in one thread instead of separate threads for each individual addition - This also I would consider spamming. It's too much clicking around to see all the updates when you can put them all in one tight compact post, not to mention the myriad of replies that would be necessary for each different post.

I especially look at the fact that cap'n is in another country where the PF strain is not available unless purchased from a US company (or traded for). But some Canadians who may not want to bother with international shipping might just benefit from a spore provider announcing publicly such an addition to their site. I mean, I spend little to no time on any spore provider sites so how am I to know when new items are available?

Being a moderator it is up to me what I classify as "spam", but I think I'm very fair in which threads I close and which I do not. Here are some of my basic guidelines for myself concerning thread-closing/deleting:

1) Public posting of any personal information of any person will be deleted.
2) Any posts that turn into flame posts will be closed, as it helps nobody in their cultivation of mushrooms.
3) Posting in multiple forums the same thread or very similar thread.
4) A thread that does not concern mushroom cultivation.
5) A post that directly flames/lies about any body (ie a flame).
6) Multiple postings that could have all been included in one post, which wastes time of people replying/reading and space on the server.
7) Admission of incriminating activity towards another or yourself (when you say you're growing P Cubensis or other psilocybin mushrooms, I assume that you meant to say "A Bispourus"). Requests for cultures/spawn of psilocybin species is NOT TOLERATED and the post will be deleted.

I conform my basic guidelines as posts prove to me that they need to be closed.

So hippie: go ahead and post your reccomendations for spore provider(s) but try and keep it in one post. If the event occurs that you make 2 threads when you could have used 1, I'll close one, and copy & paste one of your posts to the other, and people will respond there...

I think I'm rather fair, and that there really isn't much that is bothersome to the accepting eye.

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck