Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Another pinning question *DELETED*
    #675088 -

Post deleted by blacksabbathrulz


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another pinning question *DELETED* [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #675367 -

Post deleted by blacksabbathrulz


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another pinning question [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #676074 -

Yes TC will pin invitro. I can't rember how long it took, I know it was longer than a week.


--------------------
PLEASE DON'T PM ME FOR FREE SPORES I GAVE AT THE OFFICE

Now I will trade when I can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Another pinning question [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #676091 -

Yes.

TC will pin.

Once when my friend's snail grew TC, it took him 9 days to see pins.
Be patient and it will pin.


--------------------
< -- - ->
I was once asked, "What's your anti-drug."
I replied : marijuana
www.norml.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* setup question *DELETED* blacksabbathrulz 954 5 06/14/02 05:01 PM
by powderfinger
* brown rice flour with vermiculite question *DELETED* blacksabbathrulz 1,004 4 05/28/02 07:13 PM
by staindblue
* temperature question *DELETED* blacksabbathrulz 659 2 06/05/02 11:23 AM
by di11rod
* Re: pinning question.. or i guess questions.. hitterg 1,544 7 06/24/00 03:43 PM
by Anonymous
* initiating pinning question XAZIA 3,357 5 01/24/02 09:44 AM
by XAZIA
* Incubation Heat Question toolshroomer 1,273 3 12/22/01 02:14 PM
by BeppoMarx
* Pinning Question e_gO 1,014 3 08/27/01 12:42 AM
by Odd_Snail
* many a questions *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
anthrax_eater 2,938 29 07/09/02 10:09 AM
by MadDhAdDeR420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
849 topic views. 14 members, 91 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.