Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAbyss
Fist full of Mushrooms
Male

Loc: NorCal
Guess the trolls age :) [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #724304 - 07/05/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

this is the funniest post I have read in some time...lol
it's amazing that someone who needed thier friend to give them a casing then came here seeking advice has been so childish. I'm guessing 16 or 17 years old at the most.....anyone care to guess the kids age? lmao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleanthrax_eater
Stranger

Re: Guess the trolls age :) [Re: Abyss]
    #724335 - 07/05/02 08:12 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Oh I see so asking questions and not understanding something is childish but calling someone an asshole, dumbass, disrespecting my mother and wishing I had elephantitis (just to name a few things) is mature right? Yes I did bash someone. In self defense. Sorry I don't take it up the ass for you queers that just want to judge me.

--------------------
I will take organized patterns of chaos over the chaotic organizations of man anyday!

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Guess the trolls age :) [Re: anthrax_eater]
    #724342 - 07/05/02 08:18 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>>Sorry I don't take it up the ass for you queers that just want to judge me.

You just don't know when to shut up do you? Guess what...your indirect comment just slammed me directly considering I'm a "queer who takes it in the ass" as you've scoffed. Any possibility of giving you some credibility or courtesy just got shot downstream.

I'll be sure to think of you every time I'm wiping my ass.

Peace,

Boppity

Offlineclosetfreak
Loc: h-town
Re: Guess the trolls age :) [Re: Boppity604]
    #724358 - 07/05/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Awww SHIT...Now You've done it.

--------------------
back to my closet

Invisibleanthrax_eater
Stranger

Re: Guess the trolls age :) [Re: Boppity604]
    #724364 - 07/05/02 08:38 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Look here I don't give 2 shits if you are queer. It was a figure of speech. Sorry you couldn't determine I meant "I am not going to take your abuse without retaliation" It just sounds cooler to say "I am not taking it up the ass for you queers"
And as for your remarks earlier about I may be the kind of person to just eat drugs without researching them. Well sir that is total bullshit. You can ask the vault keepers of erowid themselfs how much research I have done on numerous drugs far and wide. Now I havent done much research on how to grow or synthesize these drugs which is why I am here. And what is the purpose of this forum if no one wants to help. I have been to all your links and every f.a.q. around and if you can find where it says whether or not I should keep this flourecent light on my patch or not then I apologize for not being up to speed like everyone else.

--------------------
I will take organized patterns of chaos over the chaotic organizations of man anyday!

Offlinecdlove69
enthusiast
Loc: Never Never Lan
    #724382 - 07/05/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

your a dumb shit anthrax! go suck on your dead mom's nipple you whining baby!

shit, can't you read the rules for posting??? read first, read some more, and read a lot more and when you have read every damn thing on this website, then post a question!

When I mean read, read everything! do a search in the forums and etc....

shit your stupid!

--------------------
Hi Mr. Po-Po... I'm drunk!!!

The Little Guy! <-- Best Syringes I've recieved!
The Hawks Eye <-- Best prints I've recieved!
The Sporeworks <-- Awesome service

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #724399 - 07/05/02 08:57 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>>It was a figure of speech

All hatred and violence stems from mental attitudes that "figures of speech" are harmless.

>>Sorry you couldn't determine I meant "I am not going to take your abuse without retaliation"

I understood exactly what you were implying with your bigotry...I just won't sit here and condone your attitude. It's not "okay".

>>just sounds cooler to say "I am not taking it up the ass for you queers"

Yes...hatred is so cool. Do you burn black people's churches for fun too? Maybe insult successful people with anti-semitic remarks too? Hatred is hatred...no levels or in-betweens. You have a lot to learn in your life about all things.

>>then I apologize for not being up to speed like everyone else

Your ignorance to the topic is not why people have been responding to you. It's your demeanor and the way you express yourself. You take the defensive immediately with every response anyone gives you. And instead of just restating your questions you start calling us bitches and queers. Why should we help you?

Boppity

InvisibleShaw

#724409 - 07/05/02 09:03 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Anno has done more research on this subject than most anyone here. I've been reading the boards for about a year now, and still don't question his advice. The information is all there. Go read "The Mushroom Cultivator" at your local library, then come back and ask questions.

--------------------

OfflineMadDhAdDeR420
enthusiast
Loc: Arizona
Re: many a questions [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #733623 - 07/09/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

growing mushrooms is science, you can't be some hard headed. People like you make it impossible for mushrooms to ever become legal to pick and eat. Educaton is power it will be better you learn this early like i did or your going to be some pathetic little bitch that has no mom to cry to when the big boys pick on you because your a dumbass asking dumbass questions. So if you don't like this site go to hell and leave allready and do us a favor never come pack beacause your a pain in everyones ass. BITCH

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

OfflineMadDhAdDeR420
enthusiast
Loc: Arizona
Re: many a questions [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #733626 - 07/09/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

growing mushrooms is science, you can't be hard headed. People like you make it impossible for mushrooms to ever become legal to pick and eat. Educaton is power it will be better you learn this early like i did or your going to be some pathetic little bitch that has no mom to cry to when the big boys pick on you because your a dumbass asking dumbass questions. So if you don't like this site go to hell and leave allready and do us a favor never come pack beacause your a pain in everyones ass. BITCH

--------------------
Live life to the fullest.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom