Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSynthincog_Nito
tripping alone?
    #671260 - 06/10/02 06:28 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

last time i tripped i was at a friend's house and there parents gave me a hard time. has anyone ever tripped alone? how was the experience. ever hda a positive trip when ur by urself...a bad trip? lemme know. thanks:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: tripping alone? [Re: Synthincog_Nito]
    #671402 - 06/10/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

One night a friend and I eyeballed a dose at this deli and then were going to head over to his pad. Unfortunately, it turned out that I couldn't go over so I just went home, tripping pretty hard. Visually my room was really entertaining ... I went onto AIM and the Shroomery and talked to some people and it was interesting because the text on the screen was doing funky dances ... the screen also seemed really thick, like i could reach out and feel the texture of the text message boxes, etc ... at a certain point, I got this paranoid thought that the police were reading the messages I was sending to my friends online about being really tripped out ... that thought stayed with me for the rest of the trip. Mainly, it consisted of running from my computer to the window and hearing sounds that I associated with police cars and helicopters, and when I looked outside I saw a red light (that is normally white) and I assumed it was coming from a parked police car. The paranoia ended when I turned on Gilligan's Island, but that didn't happen till the end of the peak.

I've dosed alone before this a few times, but this was the only enjoyable time. I'd rather not dose alone if I don't have to, especially in my own house. It gets pretty boring usually.

Anonymous

Re: tripping alone? [Re: HB]
    #671410 - 06/10/02 08:08 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Isnt it funny how people get so paranoid even though you KNOW the police arent really gonna find out? I do it, too..

Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
Re: tripping alone? [Re: HB]
    #671419 - 06/10/02 08:13 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i tripped alone by myself the first time it was great but it definatley could have been betterif i was with someone elese i was also just in my room but i was trippin pretty hard so i wasnt really getting bored cause shit was just happeneing everywhere it was pretty enjoyable

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
Re: tripping alone? [Re: fuzzysquirelnuts]
    #671449 - 06/10/02 08:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have a blast tripping alone.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #671720 - 06/10/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I prefer to trip alone.

No one to spoil the fun that way.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
    #671814 - 06/10/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've tripped alone every time after my first time.. I find it more enjoyable without people to bother me, but that's just me.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
    #671898 - 06/10/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

my best experiences have come out of tripping solo.

Offlinepimp420
Loc: u.s.
Re: tripping alone? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #672210 - 06/10/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i havent had a full solo trip alone, but one time this kid offered me some free mubbs if i would trip with him...long story short after bout an hour i couldnt take it any longer, the kid was just too annoying i hated being around him so i left his house and chilled at a local park by myself and had a savage time looking at the lake and the trees. (the kid kept blasting techno, and kept running around yelling, it was soooooo annoying!!!)

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: tripping alone? [Re: pimp420]
    #672307 - 06/10/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It all depends with me. If I want to learn something out of my trip then I will trip alone to try to dig out the answer. If I want to have a good time and goof off I get my tripping partner.

Solo Trips are very fun though.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

Re: tripping alone? [Re: pimp420]
    #672336 - 06/10/02 07:41 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

You should have grabbed the nearest chainsaw and sliced the fucker to bits.

--------------------

Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--

OfflineWildCardsRevenge
Grade Eh Meat
 User Gallery

#672497 - 06/11/02 12:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've tripped alone countless times,
at first it was because all my friends are like retards when they start to trip, can't chill out have to start doing annoying things..............but then after a few times of tripping by myself i just kept doing it, its great until you have a bad trip
one night a trip went from great to not so great.....all i needed was someone there to tell me that everything was going to be ok and i would have been fine.
SO if you dio trip alone it can be great but you better be sure of yourself before hand

peace

--------------------
--------------------------

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: tripping alone? [Re: WildCardsRevenge]
    #672521 - 06/11/02 01:53 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I think the circumstances change. Most of the time I enjoy a good solo trip for the basic fact that I can just relax and focus on the music, stars, thoughts and enjoy the beauty and not have to worry about entertaining someone else. BUT if you have a tripping buddy who is keen to do the same thing, to relax, sit under the stars with you and just exchange glances every so often as you blast out your own music and explore your own mind. Sometimes it can be fun just to get a bunch of people and go exploring and just have fun, but it's been a while since I tripped with more than 1 person.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
 User Gallery

Re: tripping alone? [Re: Sheepish]
    #673239 - 06/11/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well.. I'm going to find out real soon what that's like,huh darling? I mean.. even if I didn't want to trip with you, you'd tie my up (not in a kinky way :P ) and MAKE me trip with you. Right?

--------------------

--

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

#673282 - 06/11/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Tee hee, I wouldn't force you. It'd be much more fun if you were willing

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: tripping alone? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #673290 - 06/11/02 01:32 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

That's the only way I trip these days, all my tripmates from the old days are dead or on the 12 step program.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinehumplok4201
shroomgod! ye yo
Re: tripping alone? [Re: Ripple]
    #673442 - 06/11/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

im going to try tripping 1 gram, with some bud and n2o by my self
mmmm

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Re: tripping alone? [Re: humplok4201]
    #673537 - 06/11/02 04:22 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If you're only doing 1 gram, have some herb on stand by

OfflineLeya
Mischief Maker

Re: tripping alone? [Re: Sheepish]
    #674330 - 06/12/02 06:10 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

im much the same as nezshoo when it comes to tripping alone. i use it as a time to learn something about myself. it can often become a very spiritual experience for me. there are some moments when it can actually feel like you're reaching inside yourself for a brief amount of time and distracting information about yourself you were not previously aware existed.

being alone is the perfect time to explore your trip and where it is taking you (psytrance in the background is a definate must on these occassions)!

i also choose my tripping buddies very cautiously. i too have a problem with the annoying friends who like to jump around and have a constant need to be active. although every now and then that can be a nice change. if im to trip with anyone else, it's usually an extremely close friend with whom i already share a connection with it's great for knocking down barriers!!

--------------------
Your denial is beneath you, and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, I see through you.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom