Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanonymoushate

Have your cake, and eat it too?
    #657190 - 06/01/02 08:12 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Many years ago I read about a cranberry/cake juice, basically you just broke your cake up into pieces, and let it sit in cranberry juice for a few hours. If one had a slow colonizing cake, idling around 50%, what could he/she expect from this sort of juice, anything over a level 2?

--------------------
All text in the above message, expressed or implied, is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: anonymoushate]
    #657400 - 06/01/02 10:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

well, i did the cranbery juice thing with 2 cakes, one that already did a flush and one that didnt. the one that flushed befor i drank alone and had a super trip, the 2nd one i devided with a friend and had almost no effect. i dont know if it was because it diddnt pin yet or because i tripped the day befor, but it defeantly wasnt 1/2 as strong as the one that already pinned.
i think a enough mature cake would make a nice trip for two people.

a growin original

Offlineanonymoushate

Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: growin]
    #657408 - 06/01/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It was because you had dosed the day before. The body quickly builds a tolerance to the psychoactive materials. I read a long time before my first trip, and found this out, of course, being the curious one, I tried again a week later, and ingested nearly 7 grams, with nothing more than a horrible feeling of consuming so much nasty tasting substance. Ideally, you should wait at least a month before you dose again. If someone was sick of waiting on a jar to colonize, I wonder if 50% would provide any noticable effects. Another question arises, is it safe to actually eat the cake? I'm sure it wouldn't taste very good, as brown rice flour is nasty as it is, let alone the vermiculite and mycelium. If anyone has ever actually eaten any portion of a cake whole, please reply.

--------------------
All text in the above message, expressed or implied, is fiction.

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #658491 - 06/02/02 05:02 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i think its combined. the other half cake was eathen by a friend wich didnt trip for a while and had minor effects too.

i dont think its a good idea eating verm... extraction is the way.

a growin origianl

Offlinebluemoon
journeyman

Loc: VA
    #663114 - 06/04/02 05:25 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Here's what I did in a dream I had. I took a few cakes (spent cubensis), I ingested 1 entire cake worth and tripped my nutsack off. Here's how I did it, and it takes some time.

1 cake (pint I believe), not the smallest and not the huge jar.
Orange juice, enough to cover the cake and then some.
1 blender.

Blend the living crap out of it for about 5 minutes, wait 5, blend again another 5 minutes. Filter out the nasties starting with a wire mesh strainer (make sure to squeeze all goodies out of badies), then strain with a tighter filter (tea strainer or maybe a coffe strainer, do the same thing. Then get a t-shirt, get it nice and wet before hand so it doesn't sok up your goodies and use it as a filter to get the grit and small particles out. This part is pain in the ass.

You will be left with a greenish tinged bitter, nasty as hell tasting and kinda thick OJ. Guzzle and try not to puke.

Wait 30-90minutes and you will be flying for a good 6-8 hours. I had to dose on xanax to bring myself down before I could even be around anyone . Dont just let it "soak"! What a waste! Use the blender.
And then I woke up.

bluemoon

--------------------
Turn Off FOX.  Bad News for America.

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #663124 - 06/04/02 05:40 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I urge you not to try any of this on stalled cakes.
Often the cause of a stall is a (possibly unseen) contam. Many contams encountered in mycological endevours are extremely dangerous or at the very least will make you sick. Why risk it?
Also, there is some discussion as to the actual concentrations of psilocin and psilocybin in pre-fruit mycelium (search for threads on legal issues), and this could further explain your lack of effects with the unpinned cake.
regards
DinoMyc

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Offlinenw2shroom
shroom deity
Loc: Tu hablas el Spanglish??
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: DinoMyc]
    #666062 - 06/06/02 12:28 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have to agree cakes that havent fruited or atr least pinned wont be usefull, I have tried both , and the un pinned, un fruited cakes were a waste of mrs fresh and cranbery juice,,

OfflineShroominSpradl
**ShroomerExtraordinaire**
    #668874 - 06/08/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i've made mushroom tea from cakes before, but its basically the same thing with cranberry juice.. the first time i tried it i had a light trip, but it was still kinda fun... the next three times i did it all that happened was i felt weird for a half hour like with sweats (like i dosed right below the thresh hold) and then nothing.. the problem with making anything from cakes is that mycelium does not actually contain psilocybin... to actually trip the cake has to have some type of primordia on it..

--------------------

All posts are merely fictional stories that I dreamt. Who woulda thought!

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs."

Offlinestealth
addict
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: ShroominSpradl]
    #669779 - 06/09/02 08:54 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

how long do u let the cranberry juice sit in there with the cake? any1?

Offlinestealth
addict
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: ShroominSpradl]
    #670176 - 06/09/02 03:01 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

oh yea, by the way, how much cranberry juice should you use?

Offlinebluemoon
journeyman

Loc: VA
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: stealth]
    #673126 - 06/11/02 11:05 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Put in blender, use about half a blender full. I diluted the juice as well with water but that probably isn't anything important.

As far as it being dangerous, then I agree. The danger is in contamination. Yes, apparantly you can make yourself very sick with a contaminated cake. As far as I have read, i have seen nothing other than its possibility. Use your own disgression and don't use discolored cakes. Also, use cakes that have fruited. If anybody has credible reports of someone dying or being physically harmed by ingestion of cake extractions, please post it.

As far as psilo contents in the cakes...it is definitely in there! And its a good sized concentration. At least it was in the one I used, that is, in my former life...

This really doesn't have anything to do with anything, just thinking about it -> I don't believe the shrooms/mycellium have a blood/brain barrier type mechanism for keeping psilo in the shrooms and none in the cake(mycellium). And, the trip we had wasn't due to any left over chunks of shroom left on the cake upon shroom removal. It came from the mycellium. Either that or the heavy trip we had was all in our heads. .......or was it?hmmmmmmmmmm....... dumb deep thoughts by......

Bluemoon

--------------------
Turn Off FOX.  Bad News for America.

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: bluemoon]
    #673453 - 06/11/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Are there any chemicals on the verm that would soak throught to your trip-drink and be harmfull? Is verm even toxic?

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Offlinestealth
addict
    #674687 - 06/12/02 10:11 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

what if you used a myco bag from sporeworks.com taht was fully colonized would that work?

Offlinestealth
addict
    #674720 - 06/12/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yea, also Im wondering if there is a like a link on the internet to read of this, or is it all word of mouth.

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: stealth]
    #4956270 - 11/19/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

can i eat the cake, plainly and the vermilculte, i heard that the verm. may contain asbestos, which are caricagenic, is that leikely for this case?

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #4956416 - 11/19/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yaayyyyyy...

3 year old thread zombie.

Verm doesn't contain asbestos, some mine once did, and production halted from there. Eating verm though? Come on man...

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Have your cake, and eat it too? [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #4956942 - 11/19/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

:foreheadslap: :crankey: :nono: :shake: :banghead:

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract