Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRaleigh Theodore Sakers
Capitalist Swine
Male
Loc: Michigan
eating cake
    #383243 - 09/01/01 10:41 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I was wondering if any of you guys have had experience eating PF-style cakes. If so, did you get a decent trip out of the deal or not? How much did you eat? Your help is greatly appreciated.

If you're real, you got nothing to worry about...But if you're synthetic, starting tomorrow your balls come off!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: eating cake [Re: Raleigh Theodore Sakers]
    #383458 - 09/01/01 06:21 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You can trip off of a cake, but not my eating it...

What you do is you put 1 ounce of cranberry juice and two 1/2 pint cakes in a blender. Blend it really good. Add a crushed vitamin c tablet to it. Make sure you blend it really good, for a few minutes. Let it sit for a few minutes. Then strain it real good and drink the juice.

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

InvisibleFungusFarmer
old hand

Re: eating cake [Re: Shiznitz]
    #383625 - 09/01/01 11:04 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Another method I've used successfully

Take 2 half-pint jars, preferrably those that have already had three flushes and outlived their usefullness. Chop them up into sugar-cube sizes, and throw it into 1.75 cups of boiling water. Boil for 15 min, strain off the pieces and drink the water

That stuff is gross, and mixing it with strong koolaid or using a tea bag to help that. Using less water makes it more concentrated and therefore taste worse, but one shot of bitter crap is better than 3 cups of bitter crap

Grover

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

Offlinetchyted
miestro
Loc: WA near seattle
Re: eating cake [Re: Raleigh Theodore Sakers]
    #384695 - 09/03/01 02:49 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

eating the cake would be a woa-desperate act. consider that vermiculite contains small amounts of asbestos, a carcinogen.

a friend of mine routinely uses grapefruit juice and vitamin c in a blender. then after letting it sit for hours, decants the juice off the top, set that aside, add more juice to the remains and reblend. repeat this three times. after final step and licuid is decanted, take an ordinary wire screen strainer and try to get anything left out of it. then use some cloth like an old t-shirt to squeeze still more out. let it all settle out, and decant again. put the juice in the freezer till it freezes solid. move it to the fridge. leave it there for about eight hours, or until about half of it has melted. run the entire mess through a strainer again. what you will have in the strainer is mostly ice. you may decide to discard it, or attempt to reconcentrate it. the licuid below will be a concentrated version of extract. you may choose to directly drink it or attemp to concentrate it even further.

my friend has never tried it with cranberry juice, but it should work just as well, since your active indoles are soluble in weak organic acids.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: eating cake [Re: tchyted]
    #384716 - 09/03/01 03:12 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Not all vermiculite contains asbestos (and not all asbestos is dangerous). Vermiculite comes from many mica mines from across the world, only one large mine was found to contain white asbestos, and the big chain stores decided that they would rather not deal with the risk of being sued if they had a contaminated batch of verm. Oh, and just as a side note, eating asbestos isn't what causes cancer, breathing it is what causes cancer.

Dr Bluethumb

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale