Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
DVD to WMV conversion.
    #6664260 -

I need to get my hands on either a cracked version, or a freeware software that will convert DVD to WMV so I can store it on my drive, and stream it to my xbox 360 via media center.

Anyone know of anything good? The more lossless and better encoded, the better IMO. Space is a non-issue.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6664290 -

I've got Yasa Video Converter. It works like a charm. It will convert dvd to just about any type of video file, not just .wmv. I think that I got it on Demonoid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6664353 -

Cool. I'll scan some torrents. Been a long time since I've had to hunt any software down.

Anyone else have any suggestions to help ease me into finding something?


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6664388 -

Also, anyone have some good torrent search sites?  Apparently none of the ones I reember from a year or two ago are around anymore. :frown:


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6664403 -

yeah you can also look for winavi it turns your vob's to wmv so you can see them on your xbox =)


mininova.com
isohunt.com


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6664407 -

oh yeah granney i borowed gow from my friend so we can play online ! =D supp!?


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6664434 -

GOOD.  Now practice so I dont completely pwn your n00blet ass with my chainsaw.

:laugh:


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6664439 -

wtf mininova is PAY now?


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6664604 -



--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6664635 -

Granny said:
Anyone know of anything good? The more lossless and better encoded, the better IMO. Space is a non-issue.



I myself go for DVD or VHS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: JunkFood]
    #6664678 -

I need to convert to WMV so I can stream via media center to my xbox. As far as I know it wont play DVD files from a hard drive over the network.

The idea here is to be ripping them as I rent.... play whenver without having to burn them.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DVD to WMV conversion. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6664684 -

Granny said:
I need to convert to WMV so I can stream via media center to my xbox.  As far as I know it wont play DVD files from a hard drive over the network.

The idea here is to be ripping them as I rent.... play whenver without having to burn them.



:tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone use DVD Santa? UnholyChild666 217 0 02/10/08 01:41 AM
by UnholyChild666
* Question On Making DVDS fireworks_godS 621 10 03/04/08 11:49 AM
by grassman
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 2,355 28 07/14/05 04:55 PM
by Bi0TeK
* How do u burn a downloaded movie to a dvd+r subiedude 609 7 06/14/09 07:30 AM
by CubieMcCuberton
* burning dvds Tasty_Smurf_House 634 7 02/27/08 01:33 AM
by bmiles
* Finally got a DVD-RW drive. Konnrade 982 10 11/08/06 08:16 PM
by Boom
* I got a great DVD burner, now what ? Scolecite 1,069 9 06/21/04 01:18 PM
by Anonymous
* DVD Directly to WMV/DIVX/WHTEVER mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 799 6 06/09/07 01:25 AM
by TurntableJunky

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
667 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.