Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Crash!!!
    #6630827 -

I got a used desktop, and it shuts down now and then. And usually when we fire it back up it runs fine.

Yesterday before I went somewhere I decided to load up the spare hard drive to share some files with a friend. So I am listening to music and opening a folder about to move the files when the computer crashes.

I turn it back on and it seems that most of my files are gone(wordpad :frown: , music files, downloads)

I eventually found the downloads and other "my documents" files. But I am missing my wordpad files, and some other music stuff. But I still have most of my programs and all my downloads.
I was not having any major spyware or virus problems when the computer crashes. Other then the occasional restart the computer seemed fine. :crying:

Anyone know a good recovery program?? Is there a way I can get my other files back??


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crash!!! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #6643179 -

Thanks for all the help.

:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you run a program as a Windows Service? Lana 624 3 11/11/11 09:55 AM
by Ythan
* P2P download programs
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 2,768 27 10/26/04 07:22 PM
by Vvellum
* Morrowind Keeps Crashing fireworks_godS 722 2 11/28/06 12:25 PM
by fireworks_god
* Got spyware? popups? hidden files? annoying programs? ShroomismM 2,549 9 04/13/04 04:39 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* i maye have downloaded a virus..or something...fuuck Anonymous 836 8 06/01/04 11:13 PM
by Anonymous
* wanna get weirded out and like codes/puzzles or know about web programming? TheWay 2,631 9 12/15/06 04:45 PM
by TheWay
* YaST crashes during partioning ummikko 1,105 16 04/14/05 03:57 AM
by MAIA
* first programs? automanM 730 12 01/20/05 10:22 AM
by MAIA

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
566 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.