Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bonnaroo 2007
    #6579211 -

the police, tool, the flaming lips, and many others. it looks to be a great show and i plan on attending, anyone else?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo 2007 [Re: Cloud9]
    #6579312 -

ill be there if i can get enough money for a ticket/ a ride down to Tennessee.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo 2007 [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6582160 -

I really want to go. Just gotta make sure I got enough cash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo 2007 [Re: stuff3232]
    #6585883 -

Dude, I am so f-ing stoked about it already. Honestly, the lineup doesn't appeal to me as much as last year's, but there is still plenty of goodness to be found on that list. And c'mon, its Bonnaroo! Last year was my first year there, and after the experience, I realized there would have to be a lot of REALLY shitty bands there and absolutely no good ones to make me NOT want to go. And the drugs! Don't even get me started on the drugs! I highly reccomend this festival to anyone who can scrape together two-hundred bucks before it sells out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo 2007 [Re: Raleigh Theodore Sakers]
    #6611640 -

Eh..this is sort of old, but I searched before I made a topic.

I'm going! For the first time, and I'm fucking pumped! I've already missed the first ticket flush, (lol, damn mushroom talk), so I'm going to have to pay 200 dollars. :mad:

There's only 4 or 5 bands I would even care to listen to. I'm probaly just going to do acid the whole time and go to the activities and comedy club and shit. I'm going to have a god damn blast!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bonnaroo 2007 [Re: UndercoverCop]
    #6613039 -

All of tool's south eastern tour dates will be rescheduled because of Danny's torn bicep.If this will affect Bonnaroo I do not know.They dont mention it on tool army.Or atleast I didnt see it if they did.

The ticket prices took a pretty large jump in $$$ this year


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bonnaroo 2007 osozoso 930 7 04/17/07 07:15 PM
by osozoso
* So.... The police.... headlining Bonnaroo... how do you feel? SneezingPenis 440 0 02/13/07 01:04 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Eastern Haze Festival 20th, 21st and 22nd July hazysurvivor 828 2 01/15/07 06:19 AM
by hazysurvivor
* Within's Within: Scenes from the Psychedelic Revolution December 2007 broadcasts cenacle 820 3 12/21/07 09:15 PM
by cenacle
* Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool ilus 2,394 17 06/22/07 12:26 PM
by Idiot
* Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT! FleaAccela 942 5 06/24/07 02:24 PM
by freddurgan
* Bonnaroo bgjones 546 1 06/10/05 04:22 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* bonnaroo bonnrootracers 354 0 02/13/06 12:12 AM
by bonnrootracers

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
763 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.