Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT!
    #7084866 -

please! beg beg beg beg beg!


--------------------
:royalrainbow:I love rolling... my Katamari!!!:royalrainbow:

Edited by FleaAccela (06/23/07 09:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo???? Anyone? [Re: FleaAccela]
    #7084973 -

HAHA! n/m, i got it!

themixingbowl.org

torrent site

500 meg file @ 320k

downloaded it in about 20 minutes.


--------------------
:royalrainbow:I love rolling... my Katamari!!!:royalrainbow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT! [Re: FleaAccela]
    #7085128 -

I'd love to get the live set of Galactic from Bonnaroo... That would just make me shit for joy...

but this is just as good, much thanks :smile:


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT! [Re: FleaAccela]
    #7086963 -

How do I download the torrent? It says some BS about not being connected to any peers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT! [Re: DNKYD]
    #7087080 -

I'm not sure where you went D, but search for the actual thread that the torrent is in (I typed in dj sasha digweed bonaroo) then scroll to the very bottom of the page.  You should see "Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Bonnaroo 17-06-2007.torrent"  Click on it :tongue:

If that's what you did, and you're still having that same error, try changing ports in your torrent program.  I usually use 6881, but it gave me the error that port was blacklisted.  I changed the port to 6000 and I'm downloading the torrent now :thumbup:  Hope that helps


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sasha & Digweed set @ Bonnaroo!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT! [Re: SuperD]
    #7087478 -

Here is a non-torrent link to the Sasha and Digweed Bonnaroo set. Same file, 500MB @ 320kbps

http://www.rogerblanton.com/downloads/music/sasha&digweed2007-06-17bonnaroo.mp3


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I saw Sasha at bonnaroo... Cracka_X 442 0 07/20/06 01:08 AM
by Cracka_X
* Bonnaroo 2011: the rumors thus far
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 4,437 57 02/16/11 12:42 AM
by blissedout
* Bonnaroo Sets + Rage solo during Tool ilus 2,394 17 06/22/07 12:26 PM
by Idiot
* Bonnaroo DigitalBuddha 994 12 03/22/05 06:47 PM
by Althea
* Bonnaroo Caraven ! Prodijal_Son 628 2 01/29/03 01:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Sasha Shulgin benefit compilation woodland_jewel 1,039 9 06/15/12 09:50 AM
by weshroom
* I need help finding a working torrent OneMoreRobot3021 712 10 11/05/07 09:28 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Can anyone find/look for STS9's new album's torrent for me?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 9,603 23 03/12/09 12:34 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
942 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.