Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need help finding a working torrent
    #7595835 -

for Radiohead Live at Bonnaroo. Can anyone help me out?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7596298 -

I'm getting it from isohunt.com right now. Search for Radiohead Bonnaroo.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7596511 -

4 days remaining


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7596519 -

I got 1:35 hours left... had it on for an hour or so...

I don't think it will take the full 4 days :lol:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7596528 -

If it does I'll kick your teensy weensy little shins I will


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7596532 -

OneLessForeskin said:
Gratify me instantly!  :crankey:




--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7596550 -

The instantly is implied. I wouldn't say the word itself. That would delay my gratification for as long as it took me to say "instantly."


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7600147 -

21 days remaining! :crankey:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7600413 -

I'm listening to it right now :ooo:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7600426 -

waaaah


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a working torrent [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7600444 -

no alaaarms and noooooo surprises.....


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some fine detail work ...
( 1 2 all )
HB 1,729 21 06/19/03 10:14 PM
by HB
* Shpongle torrent link igor21000 2,014 5 12/22/04 01:13 AM
by ricochet
* Mjshroomer's Work Space and Library for Research mjshroomer 1,096 7 03/27/03 07:20 PM
by mjshroomer
* Re: Art, What do you all think of my work? PsiLLy Cybe 618 3 07/23/00 06:02 PM
by PsiLLy Cybe
* new cover art (edit) + individual work HB 1,563 16 05/02/03 12:18 PM
by HB
* Post deleted by Anno AnnoA 807 7 10/07/02 11:14 AM
by viscid
* Re: where to find super nintendo games sir tripsalot 796 1 05/15/00 11:35 PM
by Anonymous
* some works of mine growin 876 11 02/26/03 05:36 PM
by growin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
712 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.