Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tucker Interview
    #6564040 -



--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Interview [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6564133 -

That guy on there was full of shit.

He compared marijuana with crack! what the fuck! Also said thousands died from marijuana use last year and that its addictive!

This guy works for the Gov't and knows JACK SHIT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Interview [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6564158 -

LOL that is a funny interview, bush = nixion all over again take everyones mind off the failing war in iraq and focus on the failing war against pot.


--------------------
‘Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or ill, it teaches the whole people by its example.’"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Interview [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6564160 -

could anyone make out what that guy said at 3:57? :what:

appears that he struggled with pronouncing a word displayed on the monitor in front of him. 

:egyptian:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tucker Interview [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6564179 -

gotcha420haha said:
i especially like the end



:rofl2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Interview with David Icke
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 4,451 23 12/05/04 11:26 PM
by Vvellum
* Dave Chappelle *doesn't* Check Into Crazy House
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 5,131 33 05/16/05 03:08 PM
by ShroomDoom
* struggling....
( 1 2 all )
HeadTripVertigo 3,183 24 07/26/07 04:37 PM
by HeadTripVertigo
* Exclusive Interview With Ythan In My Conference Room
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 6,925 32 03/06/05 06:03 PM
by TYL3R
* Oh fine.....Who wants an interview...?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
World Spirit 4,767 93 09/20/05 11:43 AM
by Rono
* Tucker Max TrancedShroom 496 6 08/11/09 03:07 PM
by TrancedShroom
* Assholes Finish First new book by Tucker Max briant230 707 6 10/01/10 07:09 PM
by briant230
* Tucker you out there kilroy69 389 2 12/08/05 06:25 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
335 topic views. 3 members, 207 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.