Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
stealing from big multinationals
    #6558323 -

is it morally wrong to steal from big multinational companies such as walmart and the likes?

I've developed this sort of habit of buying 1 thing and stealing another whenever I go into a massive supermarket type place.

Not small shops and its only ever food. Just large multinational companies.

is this so wrong.... should I repent?


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558340 -

Nothing wrong with your thinking,
I love those self check out lanes myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558345 -

no sir


--------------------
From dust you are made and to dust you shall return.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: elbisivni]
    #6558352 -

i guess if I steal from microsoft it is no different than physically stealing from wal mart..fuck wal mart anyway.


just don't get caught.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: elbisivni]
    #6558354 -

I see it as my moral duty.


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: mr_kite]
    #6558364 -

yeah I've got a mental addiction for these raspberry and orange crush things going on.. and they cost £2 a pop.

Everytime I go to tescos I pick up 2 and then buy a bag of crisps or an apple or something :grin:

and yes those self service things make it so much easier.

And security guards don't suspect you if they see you buying stuff :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558370 -

I prefer to steal frozen pizzas and 20 Lb turkeys.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558396 -

Stealing like anyhting in life isn't black and white.

Sometimes its justified... and thats all I can say for now.. but this is a good topic, and sure to create discussion.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558400 -

Tis the only way to shop.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: eligal]
    #6558403 -

Hell why stop at food.
You can make a good dollar.... being one of their personal salesmen, that's how I like to look at it. Plus you get 100% commission.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: jewunit]
    #6558427 -

One of the lesser characters I associate with steals cds and sells them on.

But for moral reasons I only steal what I need, normally to feed me aristocratic lifestyle (the finest food is so damn expensive)

I see it as they are massive companies that purchase items to sell on. Just like Dell does computers. They've already paid the supplier (albeit pennies), so they aren't loosing out, and for the most part I imagine they have nearly 100% markup on all their produce...

(yes I would raid a dell factory and run off with the loot, for moral reasons of course :grin:)


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558452 -

i think software is entirely overpriced and really should only have a high price tag if you are making money by using the software. for personal home based pc...software should cost half as much. take a look at microsoft software...fucking greedy bastards. $400 for a fucking OS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558454 -

I used to steal so much stuff.
I stopped because I became overly aware of the risk at a point, and then just realized it was stupid. I like to be able to buy my own things (and it's taken a while for the majority of my stuff to be not stolen.)
Stealing CDs is no morally different than stealing food from Wal Mart. It's just when you turn around and sell it (which I never did, if I'm gonna work hard for the shit I'm gonna keep it.)

But yeah, nothing wrong with what you're doing in my eye, although there are people that would disagree, don't know how many of them hang around the shroomery though.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: daytripper05]
    #6558468 -

use linux then, its free :grin:

alternatively, snatch this torrent :

http://oink.me.uk/details.php?id=181241

its WGA cracked meaning you can install ie7 and wmp11 on it and use windows update without any hitches.

Also the installation doesn't require a CD-KEY.

I'm running it on this computer, and its working fine. I did a windows update 10mins ago and I still haven't entered a license key :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: jewunit]
    #6558495 -

Being at a scene where some dude just jacked a drink at a grocery store, and a undercover surveillance guy chases the guy down and puts a choke hold on him that literally killed the guy, I say do it at your own risk, talking about paying the ultimate price for shop lifting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558505 -

Wow, what a sad thread.

Nobody seems to have a problem with stealing? My image of shroomerites being good, honest citizens is shattered.

:frown:

I spent all morning sending letters to lawmakers to help persuade them against expanding laws against certain drugs. If this is really the twisted thinking that results from drug use, maybe I was wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: capliberty]
    #6558508 -

In which case my urban olympic skills would come in handy.

If a security guard ever came towards me after I had stolen something I would drop it and run. That way if he caught me I would of left the evidence in the shop :grin:

It helps if you buy something as well, else you look plain suspicious.

Also their cctv evidence would prove ABH/GBH in court :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: pokermush]
    #6558528 -

pokermush said:
Wow, what a sad thread.

Nobody seems to have a problem with stealing? My image of shroomerites being good, honest citizens is shattered.

:frown:

I spent all morning sending letters to lawmakers to help persuade them against expanding laws against certain drugs. If this is really the twisted thinking that results from drug use, maybe I was wrong.



Is the software your using to post on this site legitimate (windows / ie / office etc etc)

If not then step off your moral high horse, as the adverts say, stealing software is no different from stealing food or a car.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558533 -

Bah, most places have no chase policies anyway.

And pokermush, I stole waaaaaaaay more stuff before I ever did drugs. I used to be a punk ass kid, big time, now I'm just too lazy.

Plus, how else can we stick it to the man!!!!!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stealing from big multinationals [Re: Cepheus]
    #6558543 -

i think stealing is wrong. i don't steal. (well i download music/movies/software but thats all digital and a totally different subject)

however if you're gonna steal, walmart isn't gonna chase you down and put a choke hold on you. they have rules against that. they can ask you to stop, but only certain walmart employees can actually "touch" you or restrain you in any way. same with a lot of big corporation stores.

also if they catch you just give it back and leave, they wont press charges for that.

Edited by usg543 (02/12/07 02:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Collection of the Steal Your Face variations thelorax121 10,988 18 01/12/07 04:07 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* Microsoft uses Halo 2 to fuck chipped consoles
( 1 2 all )
OJK 5,643 33 11/13/04 03:56 PM
by Thor
* Microsoft Bans Users From Xbox Live
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Triptonic 4,151 66 11/13/09 03:20 AM
by krypto2000
* How much is Microsoft Word? Oddish 1,028 12 06/02/05 12:39 PM
by kronnyQ
* *rant* Microsoft ShockValue 591 11 12/03/09 11:31 PM
by Gumby
* Some pothead at Microsoft
( 1 2 all )
endokrin 3,073 35 09/23/05 08:36 PM
by Krishna
* Sometimes I feel like I am going to Explode !( Microsoft rant) shithead 1,510 15 07/28/06 03:17 PM
by shithead
* Microsoft Office 2003 HELP!! Robo 690 4 09/06/07 06:57 PM
by ThirdEyeOpening

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
25,278 topic views. 8 members, 32 guests and 284 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.