Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: blissedout]
    #6557105 -

koppie said:
It's a shame your husband was out. He could have cast Magic Missile on the cop.




:rofl2:

fuck, i forget what thats from, i remember my teacher showing us that video some 2 years ago, shit is funnier than fuck.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: Banez]
    #6557140 -

Like duh! If you read and understand the thread, it is clearly referencing a simple spell in Dungeons and Dragons!:rolleyes:
Damned youngsters!:smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: blissedout]
    #6557285 -

:rotfl:

Hahah it's funny how everyone that makes fun of D&D knows exactly what a magic missile is :lol:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6557324 -

WhiskeyClone said:
:rotfl:

Hahah it's funny how everyone that makes fun of D&D knows exactly what a magic missile is :lol:



teehee.  :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! *DELETED* [Re: MOTH]
    #6557341 -

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: Ferris]
    #6557352 -

A Magic Missle wouldn't fell a copper, he was at least 3rd level... If you have it available, I'd throw a Melf's Acid Arrow for the persistant acid damage.

Sadly, we still play D&D every few weeks... :rolldice: :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: Ferris]
    #6557462 -

I always enjoyed assembling and painting Warhammer... Never got into the actual game though. Looking at the paint jobs in White Dwarf was always fun too.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #6557491 -

Was the cop asking about that cool neighbor girl that hooked y ou up with dakine? I hope you've been able to warn her that the cops were asking about her. It would be the neighborly thing to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: Wysefool]
    #6557552 -

Ha yeah I did the same thing. Too lazy to actually learn the game.

What happened to your neighbor and the cops MOTH?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #6558585 -

Gr8fulJ420 said:
Was the cop asking about that cool neighbor girl that hooked y ou up with dakine? I hope you've been able to warn her that the cops were asking about her. It would be the neighborly thing to do.



Yes! It was the girl that has the super-sweet Sour Diesel! Anyway, the cop went upstairs, I went back to my apartment and frantically looked for my cell so that I could call her. But then I heard her voice coming down the stairs with the cop, that was it. I honestly didn't want to deal with a cop any more then I had to. I'm going to wait until tonight before I call her, but now I'm kinda freaked out about the whole thing and am wary. Especially because the cop asked me, "Do you KNOW the girl in unit 8?" and that really unnerved me, because why the fuck should he care if I knew her or not?

Plus the cops in my town knowing anything pot-related with my house = not good. There's many potheads who live here. And I hear there may be some mycologists as well.

Anyway, I replyed to the cop with, "Just as a neighbor," and shrugged. It must have seemed convincing.

GOD, I hope she's okay. I've been mega-paranoid ever since that event.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The cops are at my HOUSE!!!!! [Re: MOTH]
    #6558928 -

Maybe she's banging the cop? :shrug:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking neighbors called the cops!
( 1 2 all )
Entropymancer 7,042 35 06/05/08 07:33 AM
by blewmeanie
* so check out this cop
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 2,668 25 04/10/08 10:54 PM
by Liquidkick
* The Cops are in my house dobinky 1,714 15 02/05/05 05:39 PM
by BrAiN
* Almost moved in next to a cop! champ 726 4 12/21/06 08:48 PM
by theuser
* Big life-decision coming up for my husband and I...would like input. MOTH 1,191 10 04/14/05 07:56 PM
by Gus
* Cop kills 6 party go-ers for calling him a "worthless pig".
( 1 2 3 4 all )
2FiNiTe 9,473 66 10/10/07 03:29 AM
by a_guy_named_ai
* My upstairs neighbor: The enigma
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,568 29 12/30/05 08:47 AM
by Scarfmeister
* Cops just chilling on this site!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MyPhilosophy 3,755 65 05/08/08 01:05 AM
by Chemy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,317 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.