Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepsyche_sailor
insideout

Loc: UK
conscious energy balls of stuff
    #6543413 - 02/08/07 06:44 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

imagine a ball of energy
that energy is made up of stuff
that stuff is made up of energy
that energy is conscious of all the stuff around it
and is all the stuff around it
vibrating at its own frequency
imagine this balls energy
is a result of its story
of everything it has and ever will be
imagine then that this universe is made of this energy and stuff
each part contains the whole
imagine the whole universe is contained in a marble
which contains every part of the whole

... i say imagine, but theres no need :wink::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJackenobi
Hermes
Male

Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: psyche_sailor]
    #6543524 - 02/08/07 08:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

nice

--------------------
read books

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: Jackenobi]
    #6543628 - 02/08/07 09:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

lol take you hands put them really close together as if almost touching then slowly turn one hand up so its vertical and ones horizontal then slowly bring the fingers with out touching to your plam and slowly go in a cirular motion you should start to feel either magnetic feeling,a cold,or a warmth depends on your vibe then act as if you were holding a ball in the that area of space between you hands if you bring your hands in and out it should almost feel like your holding a squishy ball that sire is your chi and a manifestation of you vibe and energy everyone has one. DXM will make you feel it more and be able to see it and the color anywho later you can combined yours with someone elses who knows how and you can feel eachothers merge and feel the other persons soul to the core its intense. when doing tia chi its important to be able to feel this and specially when doing group tia chi but theres a great warning you can fuck up your soul and theres and cause great harm or great healing people that use riki use this as well. i suggest reading up on this more before practicing it specailly with a partner its great for meditation just holding your ball and feeling your flow and vibing next with chakra meditation being able to feel that flow is Key thats bringing it up from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head unleaseing each key energy point,
root,stomach,scaral,heart,throat,third eye,crown

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (02/08/07 09:17 AM)

Offlinepsyche_sailor
insideout

Loc: UK
Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: thedudenj]
    #6543650 - 02/08/07 09:28 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i do reiki, energy balls are fun, illumination

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: psyche_sailor]
    #6544027 - 02/08/07 12:34 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

:suicide:

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Loc: Here, now.
Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: TheCow]
    #6557139 - 02/12/07 03:33 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I hear you. I think that all people have that energy ball within them.

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

#6557143 - 02/12/07 03:37 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
lol take you hands put them really close together as if almost touching then slowly turn one hand up so its vertical and ones horizontal then slowly bring the fingers with out touching to your plam and slowly go in a cirular motion you should start to feel either magnetic feeling,a cold,or a warmth depends on your vibe then act as if you were holding a ball in the that area of space between you hands if you bring your hands in and out it should almost feel like your holding a squishy ball that sire is your chi and a manifestation of you vibe and energy everyone has one. DXM will make you feel it more and be able to see it and the color anywho later you can combined yours with someone elses who knows how and you can feel eachothers merge and feel the other persons soul to the core its intense. when doing tia chi its important to be able to feel this and specially when doing group tia chi but theres a great warning you can fuck up your soul and theres and cause great harm or great healing people that use riki use this as well. i suggest reading up on this more before practicing it specailly with a partner its great for meditation just holding your ball and feeling your flow and vibing next with chakra meditation being able to feel that flow is Key thats bringing it up from the bottom of your feet to the top of your head unleaseing each key energy point,
root,stomach,scaral,heart,throat,third eye,crown

I had never heard this before, but it would make sense of an experience I had back in high school. We had both dosed on DXM and were sitting around when somehow we ended up making energy balls in our hands and shooting them at each other. I think it may have happened after discussing Dragon Ball Z.

It was pretty wild! I think mine was purple/blue and his was yellow/red. People thought we were crazy when we told others about it. Good times.

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: ck10n3]
    #6566653 - 02/14/07 12:15 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

no wonder you guys where friends those 2 colors go well together. i just got 2 books about arua colors which im gona read soon

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

#6566809 - 02/14/07 12:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I used to do this thing with my hands, and I still do sometimes, where I would touch all my fingertips together but not the palms of my hands. Then I would let my hand close in from the fingertips to make a hand puppets that were kissing (it's hard to explain I would take a picture if I could, but I think that makes sense?). Then I would let my fingers go back up, and once you do it kind of fast in a pulsating way it feels like there is an actual little wall there separating my fingertips.

I have no idea how I came up with it, but it felt cool so I have done it for a while.

--------------------

-cK

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: TheCow]
    #6571261 - 02/15/07 03:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheCow said:

+1

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Re: conscious energy balls of stuff [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6573588 - 02/16/07 03:05 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

badreligion2good said:
Quote:

TheCow said:

+1

:eatadick:

--------------------

-cK

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6574044 - 02/16/07 09:50 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ck10n3 said:
I used to do this thing with my hands, and I still do sometimes, where I would touch all my fingertips together but not the palms of my hands. Then I would let my hand close in from the fingertips to make a hand puppets that were kissing (it's hard to explain I would take a picture if I could, but I think that makes sense?). Then I would let my fingers go back up, and once you do it kind of fast in a pulsating way it feels like there is an actual little wall there separating my fingertips.

I have no idea how I came up with it, but it felt cool so I have done it for a while.

you need to then make a ball out of it

--------------------

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

#6574933 - 02/16/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

How do you suggest doing that?

--------------------

-cK

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

#6575705 - 02/16/07 06:56 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

You wanna give me head so I don't kill myself ck? You're a fucking homo.

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #6576714 - 02/16/07 11:42 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

What's your problem? This ain't OTD man. :nonono:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

#6579505 - 02/17/07 07:54 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

badreligion2good said:
You wanna give me head so I don't kill myself ck? You're a fucking homo.

Nah dude I was drunk, sorry.

I was simply saying, go eat a dick. :hug: :royalrainbow: :hug:

--------------------

-cK

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6582414 - 02/18/07 05:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder