Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: The Living Matrix Communication Grid in the Human Body [Re: BrendanFlock] * 1
    #24854998 - 12/18/17 11:11 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

The living matrix is a zero point philosophy..suited like cards for example.. near and far.. close and wide.. potentialia itself.. potential is in the suit! Or in this case Empty suit case..? Chochmah.. or Chesed.. but when different colors come.. the we have precise measurments.. the ray length or otherwise wavelength of the quality of the color of the light.. each representing something bright and dark.. This is The meaning of Lucifer as a Cipher. Projecting out of Heaven is like rays of photons coning from the Sun! Each depending on wave length are different colors.. and each carrying a different message (Hod).. This is the connection to the caduceus.. The serpent or Satan is the kundalini.. which when you work with him.. is the combination of both Good and Evil.. the moral imperative.. and spiritual intuition.. and fruition? DJ Fruit all the way! Each of us have a feather that is weighed on the Ma'at by Anubis! The Great Saint Germain.. The White Lodge and The black Lodge.. Black being the beginning and White being the end, much like the light you see at the end of the tunnel.. when you die or experience the death state

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethealienthatategod
retrovertigo
Female

Re: The Living Matrix Communication Grid in the Human Body [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24856001 - 12/19/17 02:31 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Hi Akira!  wow, i have never heard of Enactivism, thanks for sharing that with me/in this thread.  it seems to fit perfectly in with what i'm trying to describe with the Living Matrix, that our interactions with our environments define our experience.

my fields of expertise are in biology, biomechanics, and anatomy & physiology. so, philosophy stuff is a bit hard for me to wrap my mind around.  but it is integral to the synthesis of tethering this all together.  the unity of structure and function of body, mind, and spirit. 

it's easy for me to imagine/hypothesize how the cells and tissues within and organism are communicating with one another and the environment, but i'm curious how with independent and creative insight new truths can be discovered that may make use of new combinations of existing information.

in my own head when i think, it's not in words, so also it makes communication difficult for me.  i think in terms of movement and sensation.  i have been working on this parallel process idea, but after reading your blog post, and reading about Enactivism, i realize it's way too two-dimensional and parallel thinking.  I need a 4 dimensional Venn diagram, or even a 3 way Venn diagram, that's encompassed in a fourth dimension.

I'll let someone else tackle BrendanFlock's post.  That's the spiritual stuff  that I"ve lost my connection to.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: The Living Matrix Communication Grid in the Human Body [Re: thealienthatategod] * 1
    #24856255 - 12/19/17 04:58 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

retrovertigo
Female

Re: The Living Matrix Communication Grid in the Human Body [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24857282 - 12/20/17 08:31 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

:aliendance:

Part IV:

The human body is vibrating information.

All molecules that form the Living Matrix are semi-conductors.

The human body is inarguably physical, therefore measurable and mechanical.

It is also simaltanesly immesurable and subtle.

Harold Saxton Burr:
Professor of Anatomy, and researcher of bio-electrics:
Quote:

In 1932 his observations of neuro-cellular proliferation in the amblystoma led him to propose "An Electro-Dynamic Theory of Development" for which he is now most widely remembered. In 1935 he published (with F. S. C. Northrop) "The Electro-Dynamic Theory of Life" and (with C. T. Lane) "Electrical Characteristics of Living Systems".

Burr is noted for his use of the voltmeter to detect the electric potential of the body, first reported upon in his 1936 paper (with C. T. Lane and L. F. Nims) "A Vacuum Tube Micro-voltmeter for the Measurement of Bio-electric Phenomena".

Burr proposed the term "L-Field" for the bio-electric fields of living systems.

L-fields are subtle physical fields that can be measured electrically.

Edward W. Russell conined "T-fields" - or thought fields.

T-fields and L-fields are two sides of the looking gkass. 

L-fields serve as the developmental matrix for the body. 

These L-field channels are morphological and work in and thru the connective tissue.

These subtle energy structures set up a matrix for cellular growth, that is present before cells grow.

L-fields are a rule breaker in that they can completely ignore the physics of time and space, occupying many places and times @ once.

These non-physical energy structures not only adjust the physical world,
but adjust to it, both adapting and instructing.

While the L-fields are the originating fields that sculpt the body
and provide the blueprints, the T-fields carry aspects of thought
and potentially modify the L-fields, and may even override L-fields.

Your body speaks your mind.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The Living Matrix Communication Grid in the Human Body [Re: thealienthatategod]
    #24857661 - 12/20/17 11:56 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

man's externalizations. all is communication.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The Living Matrix Communication Grid in the Human Body [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24858340 - 12/20/17 04:20 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

maybe the bi-lateral mechanism you're thinking about, aliengod, is coterminous with the dual structure of our innate propensity to grasp things and move within our environment (arms and legs) and mimic and grasp things within our environment, mentally- look at defensive structures and offensive structures, like spears or shields- isn't that effectively mimicking nature's evolved traits within biology? maybe there is a connection there.

retrovertigo
Female

#24874202 - 12/28/17 05:17 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

still thinking on this....

there's this chart i saw once that integrates 3 planes of motion- physicality - and how that ties into the  movement that take place on a spiritual plane.  I'm not sure where i saw it, or if it's just something that i made up in my head. 

i wish some humans had to fend themselves from predators (in the non-human form) on a daily basis.  however, may be humans prey on each another enough.

The postural feeding hypothesis hypothesis asserts that chimpanzees were only bipedal when they eat. ... For this reason, it is argued that bipedalism evolved more as a terrestrial feeding posture than as a walking posture.

There is also this idea, that the most vulnerable parts of the human body, the gonads, the guts, the throat, all face forward and project out into the world.  Humans, up on two feet, have all of their soft squidgy bits exposed, ready to be easily attacked - as opposed to quadruped animals, where all these soft squidgy bits would be protected and facing down towards the ground under their flanks and limbs.  but also it means our eyes face forward and we greet one another and the world, eyes parallel with the horizon.

there are not five major oceans, it is all one ocean, there are not 37 trillion cells, it is all one human,  not 7.6 billion humans,...what if we're just cells in a greater organism?  i want to be a fat cell!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies