Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineshroomFL
true florida gathering
    #654769 - 05/31/02 02:01 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

anyone in central florida wanna go shroomin?? I'm in a bind b/c I want to retrieve some magic's and I know big groups are bad but why can't we get a few to a handful of people to go hunting?? preferable one person with experience/expertise to help identify our good friends. Some of us REALLY have looked and looked and come up completely empty handed. I'm willing to go to sarasota or melbourne area although sarasota seems like prime territory to me. There has to be a field someone can show us without giving away there ace in the hole. Sorry, I'm just eager to get some mushies. If anyone wants to get something together around here after it rains some more shoot me an email.

bret

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: true florida gathering [Re: shroomFL]
    #654941 - 05/31/02 04:31 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hey shroomFL,

On behalf of the newly opened website www.southfloridashroombase.com,
GGreatOne234 will be hosting several shroom hunts this year with all new contacts here around the sarasota/bradenton area.

The outtings will teach you to identify all of the basic mushrooms one comes across in southwest florida cow pastures:

Panaeolous antillarum
Panaeoluus campanulatus
Panaeolus campanulatus var. sphinctrinus
Panaeolus cyanescens
Psilocybe Cubensis & More!

The forays will soon be scheduled in accordance with the presedence of rainstorms and humidity in the region.

Keep shroomin,
GG
GoldenTeacher23@yahoo.com

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: true florida gathering [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #654952 - 05/31/02 04:38 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

count me in on any organized florida gatherings. i live in orlando and can pretty much make it to any event over the summer. as for orlando shrooming, we just had some great rain yesterday so i think this weekend might be good for picking. i know of 1 field that actually produces around here but its a pain to get to at night because theres really no place to park besides some public land and i got busted pulling out of there one time. the reason i got into growing was to avoid the cows, cops, and mosquitos. but nothing beats the pan cyans that thrive here.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineHvnisaCap
journeyman
Loc: MIA
Re: true florida gathering [Re: Eightball]
    #655135 - 05/31/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

HvnisaCap will be there...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract