Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
happy birthday dark_star!
    #6550217 -

:birthday:

have a great one, brother!

:sun:
:dancing:

:gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Krishna]
    #6550223 -

:blush:


Thank's brother! :grin: :hug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550237 -

have a great bday DS!

:stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: ltd]
    #6550253 -

happy birthday man!  :gd_icon: I'm still celebrating my girlfriends birthday from yesterday, and having a beer for you right now. oh yeah:rasta:


--------------------
if you get confused listen to the muscic play

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: alphanumeric]
    #6550254 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550256 -

you got any plans? it is my friend maz's birthday today too; we went out after midnight last night (he just turned 21) - tried to make it to the greensky bluegrass show before they finished, but only caught a minute of their encore, then went to the prototypical last call bar in town so he could get his legal drink on :smile: but he headed back to ann arbor early this morning to get back home :frown:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Krishna]
    #6550259 -

Happy Birthday! :grin:
I will have a beer for you tonight :thumbup: :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550262 -

Birthdays are not celebrated.  The gnome sets aside an indefinate period of several weeks for quiet parties, during which he dwells on the fact that he is a year older.  Upon request from faraway friends, he will extend these birthday weeks for an unlimited period.

:happybday:


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: schmutzen]
    #6550283 -

i'll have a bowl in your name you deadhead you :heart:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Krishna]
    #6550290 -

Just saw the cake, I was about to make a thread.

Hope you learned something between this year and last, and I hope you will live through the next, and many years past. (so corny, I know... but I do mean it)
You're awesome man, and easily one of the best people here by far :heart:


Anyway, the way I look at it, you're winning "the game", you made it through another year..... take that life!!! Darkstar isn't going down yet!!! :ninja:

(yes, I am high, but that post does make sense to me :smile: )


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550301 -

WOOT!!  Happy birthday, Dark Star! :heart: Treat yourself to something good.  :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550369 -

Happy Birthday man! I hope this new year is the best and most enjoyable, yet!

:heart::birthday::heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550410 -

Happy Birthday, bro.  This j's for you:rasta:


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #6550427 -

May the kindest of vibes follow you on your spirit journey formation anniversary, dark_star. You deserve the good vibes more than anyone, as that's all you seem to put out.


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Krishna]
    #6550482 -

happy birthday!  :birthday:  :snowman:  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: marybell]
    #6550488 -

Happy birthday bro.  You're one of my favorite posters on here :thumbup: :smile:


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6550603 -

Happy Birthday.. you have anything planned for the night?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Krishna]
    #6550757 -

Krishna said:
tried to make it to the greensky bluegrass show before they finished, but only caught a minute of their encore :frown:



yeah that's too bad, greensky is great! i smoked mad bowls with them during their set break when i saw them, they are cool guys.

happy birthday dark star :smile: it is good to see you around when i decide to emerge every now and then :peace: hope things are going well for you brother, have a great day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Hendostan]
    #6551086 -

Thank you all!  :chugbeer:  :getstoned: :sunny:


I'm not sure what I'm doing yet....I'm thinking about killing off rest of my molly :laugh: but I don't know....I have to wait and see if any of my friends are feeling up to it. Barring that I may just get drunk, or possibly get spun. :shrug: We'll see. :grin:

Quote:
then went to the prototypical last call bar in town so he could get his legal drink on



:lol: I know what you mean there dude.

Quote:
Birthdays are not celebrated. The gnome sets aside an indefinate period of several weeks for quiet parties, during which he dwells on the fact that he is a year older. Upon request from faraway friends, he will extend these birthday weeks for an unlimited period.




In that let's all get spun and have a hoe-down in the woods..........when it warms up a bit. :grin:

Quote:
Hope you learned something between this year and last, and I hope you will live through the next, and many years past. (so corny, I know... but I do mean it)




Not corny at all......looking back, it's really a miracle that I made it through this last one.

Quote:
it is good to see you around when i decide to emerge every now and then



Hell yeah man....I love seeing you pop up dude, reminds me of the "old days" :grin:  What are you up to this summer man?



I love you all! :heartpump:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: happy birthday dark_star! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6551091 -

Happy Birthday!  :thumbup::mushroom2::stoned::smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dark star....mmmm, must watch this movie willo 970 10 03/23/07 07:30 PM
by Dark_Star
* Dark star crashes pouring its light into ashes C20H25N3O 2,148 9 03/17/05 07:19 PM
by Smallworlds
* Im sorry, I have to argue Grateful Dead - Dark Star! adamj 1,206 5 11/24/04 10:12 PM
by GRTUD
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* the official upload several versions of dark star for fake sun ra thread TheFakeSunRa 1,310 11 01/04/09 07:16 PM
by sleepy
* Dark Star Orchestra better than The Dead? hot48yearolds 1,528 15 03/18/07 08:09 PM
by hot48yearolds
* What's your favorite Dark Star? daytripper05 1,055 13 12/14/06 06:00 AM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Dark Star Question BoneMan 739 5 08/13/07 09:39 PM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,883 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.