Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD
    #6516465 -

fuck yes, uninstalled that shit and gave my installation CDs to my friend. ah, i feel more free already.

fuck that game man...


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Syle]
    #6516471 -

haha hahaha

my friend who i haven't' seen in a month called me yesterday and said he hasn't been around because he's been playing WoW - said he forgot to eat, go to work, school.... quit his job
lolz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: memes]
    #6516476 -

yeah, like i stated, fuck that game. i have tried to stop for a few times now, but i always had the CDs on my shelf just to be able to re-install that shit.

but without those CDs there is no way i can give in  :smile:


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Syle]
    #6516501 -

thats how i am with online poker - yes i know i have a problem.

i'll delete the program, but then i'll have some leftover cash just sitting in the bank account w/ nothing to do with it - and online money transfers are just SO EASY, oh well :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: memes]
    #6516504 -

yeah, my roomate does nothing but play online poker. he has made quite a bit of money and won some prizes doing it; needlesstosay, a much much more productive addiction than WoW.

good luck quitting yours  :smile:


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Syle]
    #6516513 -

Hell, with 8 CDs to install WoW and Burning Crusade, plus the patches, installation is not such an easy task!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: fiXXXer]
    #6516537 -

WoW sucks man, it literally will turn you into a zombie. I quit a few weeks ago for good and haven't looked back!


--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6516549 -

When it comes to WOW... I never made it past the free trial.

Good to see get off eSmack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: daytripper05]
    #6516564 -

Good for you. There should be support groups for wow addiction.


--------------------
"To do right is to know what you want. Now when you are dissatisfied with yourself it's because you are after something you don't really want. What objects are you proposing to yourself? Are they the objects you really value? If they are not, you are cheating yourself. I don't meant that if you chose to pursue the objects you most value, you will attain them; of course not. Your experience will tell you that. But success in getting after much labor what you really don't care for is the bitterest and most ridiculous failure." -George Santayana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Nephlyte]
    #6516571 -

Nephlyte said:
Good for you. There should be support groups for wow addiction.



as pathetic as that sounds, i agree.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Nephlyte]
    #6516576 -

Hello, my name is Jason. I was addicted to alcohol for 12 years and hopefuly with the support of my friends and god I can add one more day to my 3 years of soberness.

Hello, my name is Kirk. I used to be a big heroin addict. I'm all better now and have been so for 23 minutes.

Hello, my name is Matt. I've recently pulled away from WOW and I've slowly been getting my life back. I lost everything to WOW, but now I have hope.


^^^^ should be a WOW commercial.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Cowgold]
    #6516592 -

Cowgold said:
Hello, my name is Matt.  I've recently pulled away from WOW and I've slowly been getting my life back.  I lost everything to WOW, but now I have hope.



:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: daytripper05]
    #6516653 -

My account is still technically active, but I have not played in about a month. I don't really miss it either. My roomate is getting pretty obsessed with it, but says he "never plays." I woke up to him playing it at 5 AM


--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: CUBErt]
    #6516658 -

Another addict in denial....:rolleyes:

Edited by daytripper05 (01/31/07 02:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: daytripper05]
    #6516678 -

You people have no self control.

I work 45-55 hours a week and I still manage to play WoW in my spare time, after playing music, chilling with my friends, smoking pot, eating, etc. (I.E - Having a social life.) And I'm in a raiding guild. Oh, and I sleep too.

Granted, no girlfriend at the moment.. that would make things a little (lot) more difficult.

But if you're skipping your job, friends, etc because of WoW.. or the Shroomery.. or anything else for that matter, you need to reassess your priorities in life. It's just a game. You know, for fun. People get way too obsessed.

As my guild says, RL > WoW

But if you can't control yourself then absolutely, burn the game.
Having a life > Killing digitized pixels.

This goes for the Shroomery as well. People get just as addicted to the Shroomery as WoW. I would know.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Syle]
    #6516690 -

You can sell the old account on ebay if you have any leet chars/shit.


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #6516694 -

a 61 lock, tier 1, a 50 hunter. not much more than that. i had a 60 warrior tier 1+2 and all sorts of other shit but my friend wanted him so...

i don't think i could get much for my account as it is.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Syle]
    #6516700 -

Probably like $150 or less


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Shroomism]
    #6516704 -

what a waste of money for the person that buys it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: JUST QUIT WoW FOR GOOD [Re: Shroomism]
    #6516705 -

meh, almost not worth the trouble.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HELP!! i'm addicted to the shroomery!
( 1 2 all )
underground 3,030 24 09/07/03 02:51 PM
by Shroomism
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,476 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* quitting ciggs easier than quitting weed kaiowas 1,246 13 08/07/04 04:23 PM
by DrunkenCowgirl
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* THC Addictiveness, The Expirement V1 Nuggetpouch 2,293 13 09/23/04 06:22 PM
by geokills
* are you addicted to the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,921 30 01/04/04 12:13 PM
by shirley knott
* Shroomery Addiction Swami 907 5 06/21/04 11:23 PM
by Swami
* Quitting Marijuana
( 1 2 all )
frank_grimes 5,958 34 02/02/03 05:35 AM
by Killjoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,964 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 264 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.