Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Sushi
    #6512929 -

Is there a better food in the world? More complete? More delicious and satisfying?

I think not.

:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6512936 -

Soul Food


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6512948 -

I dig it.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Jadian]
    #6512965 -

I honestly haven't eaten enough to say that I like or dislike...

I love seafood and all types of fish. But as far as sushi goes... I simply haven't tried enough variety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6512966 -

I really should try some. Slothie will probably drag me to a sushi place when I visit, so you better be right about it being soul satisfying!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6512976 -

I've been vegan for 9 years so I'm missin out on the wonders of sushi, but just the other day i was reading about fugu. Have you heard of this? It's a deadly blowfish that is all the rage in Japan. If prepared incorrectly you will die, and dozens of people do every year. When prepared correctly you will get enough of the poison to feel tingling all over your body as well as euphoria, but not enough to kill you. There is a sushi restaurant in NYC that is found hidden behind a unmarked door down a long hall on the fourth floor of the Time Warner Center that serves it. Prices are $500 per person and a $100 kill fee if you cancel the reservation. The sushi is served on a $60,000 hinoki-wood sushi bar. Crazy shit man!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6512981 -

Amen Amen

I would kill for some crunchy crab rolls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #6512991 -

I would say sandwiches are better because you could put sushi in a sandwich if you wanted to. I am very pro sandwich but have nothin against sushi.


--------------------
Light & Music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #6512994 -

Sushi Sandwich?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: daytripper05]
    #6513005 -

Yeah, why not?


--------------------
Light & Music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: daytripper05]
    #6513009 -

pizza is far greater than any sushi i have tried.

granted I've not tried all that much sushi :shrug:


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6513013 -

I could list houndreds :tongue:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: barfightlard]
    #6513020 -

i honestly hate it. cant eat that shit. i went to a very cool sushi bar this past weekend. but i just cant eat that stuff. im cool with my green tea


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: daytripper05]
    #6513023 -

daytripper05 said:
Sushi Sandwich?



me and my freinds where discussing this last weekend


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: notapillow]
    #6513036 -

As for pizza, you could also have a pizza sandwich, so the sandwich still wins mwahaha :smile: pizza sandwich is quite good, nachos with pizza instead of corn chips also is good.


--------------------
Light & Music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: DestruKtiKon]
    #6513043 -

If I eat sushi I like a pile of white rice and slab of raw meat. I hate california roles, at least the ones I have tried. I can't say I hate because I am sure someone is this world can make a headie california role.

But as a rule... Sushi is too goddamn expensive for my broke ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6513097 -

hamachi sashimi 4lyfe


--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #6513154 -

i fuckin love hamachi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6513170 -

Sushi is a grown up taste :lol:  I probably would have puked it up as a 10-12 year old but now I can't get enough of it.  Authentic, japanese. sushi-bar style sushi is amazing :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sushi [Re: Shroomism]
    #6513212 -

Dammit... I want sushi now! I got used to having excellent sushi that wasn't ridiculously priced. I think i have to make myself some California hand rolls now...


--------------------
Don't dream it;be it
===================================

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Avocado and tomato sandwich
( 1 2 3 all )
WhiskeyClone 4,006 40 06/25/08 11:16 PM
by indica
* places to visit in california? Quais 1,482 14 02/02/07 11:20 PM
by dshak66
* Sushi!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
whattheheck 4,878 66 04/28/08 04:39 PM
by whattheheck
* Do you eat sushi?
( 1 2 3 all )
loopin20 4,034 49 12/10/05 05:20 AM
by detergent
* SUSHI
( 1 2 3 all )
skattman1982 3,323 45 11/11/07 08:35 AM
by PyroBurns
* Is sushi healthy ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ohmatic 6,918 71 03/05/06 04:39 AM
by Jadian
* Sushi Trainwreck 1,530 19 07/01/05 04:02 AM
by JJ01769
* I got a job at a sushi bar
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,980 79 09/17/05 01:51 PM
by Simisu

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,423 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.