Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hello Dea and Leo
    #6479846 -

Hows it going?
im sure that you visit this site, if not hold a presence operating as normal users posting and browsing the forums. why dont you come in this thread, have a pint and a chat?

:drinklager:

Because i would really like to know, whats so horribly wrong with someone choosing to alter their own conciousness in their own home while not hurting anyone else. And why its so important to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to put these people in prison.... it seems that the punishment is more detrimental to society than the origonal action in the first place.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6479849 -

:lol:

Trying to reason with them? I wonder if anyone has tried that before...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6479859 -

ill only talk for free imports

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: adrug]
    #6479877 -

adrug said:
:lol:

Trying to reason with them? I wonder if anyone has tried that before...



That was tried back in the 60's  ( 4 dead in Ohio ) That line out of a song may be about a demonstration but reason never worked. Things would of changed for the better.


Drug Enforcement Administration, Shouldn't mean they make you take drugs?


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: KaptKid]
    #6479947 -

KaptKid said:
adrug said:
:lol:

Trying to reason with them? I wonder if anyone has tried that before...



That was tried back in the 60's  ( 4 dead in Ohio ) That line out of a song may be about a demonstration but reason never worked. Things would of changed for the better.


Drug Enforcement Administration, Shouldn't mean they make you take drugs?


:sun:




Man, I wish we could get them to understand. I wish everyone in the world could get along, and see that we're all brothers & sisters. I wish everyone could see that life would be so much better, and our civilization could advance so much more, & so much quicker if we all worked together. 

Sad to say, I do not see any of this happening. That's not to say that I will not devote my life to trying, because I will. We'll open many minds and hearts, but too many more will remain closed. At best this is going to be a very long & slow process.  Some LEO's get it, and join LEAP.....but so many more remained lost in darkness, and will until their day of reckoning comes and all the veils are torn off & they are exposed to Truth, with nowhere to hide.  I for one would not like to be in their shoes when this happens.



I dig this post though brother, while it in itself probably will do no more than give any viewing feddies a laugh, it's a start....and more and more this kind of stuff opens up LEO eyes.  This does happen; I've read many a story where former cops talk about how they found that the people they were busting were better people than those they (the cops) were working with, and turned their lives around.  Eventually most of us will be on the same page I hope.

Keep the faith, and keep on trying.

To any LEO's; we're all in this together, lets stop this uncivil war and start healing humanity & the Earth.

One Love


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6479955 -

to any leos

see you at krispy cream. sorry i missed you guys last time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: zSDMF]
    #6479984 -

There's far too much corruption in politics for anything to change. Even if the people had a majority vote ending the war on drugs they'd still find a way to tell us NO. I see marijuana becoming legal again within 5-10 years...other than that I don't see any other mind altering substances becomming legal. They don't want us to think freely.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: KaptKid]
    #6480011 -

KaptKid said:
adrug said:
:lol:

Trying to reason with them? I wonder if anyone has tried that before...



That was tried back in the 60's  ( 4 dead in Ohio ) That line out of a song may be about a demonstration but reason never worked. Things would of changed for the better.


Drug Enforcement Administration, Shouldn't mean they make you take drugs?


:sun:



I don't know if chanting and singing songs and carrying signs with catchy slogans on them should be considered "reasoning with them". Most people don't pay any attention to protesters. What you really need are people like us obtaining high power positions in society (without becoming corrupted by power, of course). Then maybe we'll be better able to "reason with them" as already respected members of society. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hello Dea and Leo [Re: Newbie]
    #6480038 -

Quote:
There's far too much corruption in politics for anything to change. Even if the people had a majority vote ending the war on drugs they'd still find a way to tell us NO.



The politicians can say & do whatever they want, if/when the people, including the cops decide they're wrong, and decide to do things differently than it won't matter.  If the LEOs as a whole decide that prohibtion is wrong, not working, and a waste of effort/money and then practice a policy of tolerance; basically act as though drugs ARE legal and  only intervene when really needed (ie robberys, violence, etc) then the legal status of drugs won't matter, and that would be fucking sweet.  This isn't quite as far-fetched as it seems (although doubtful, and if it does happen it won't be for a LONG time); there are MANY cops out there that are pissed off that they have to waste their time with drugs while rapists, murderers and other scum are out there doing their thing.

NewbieShroomie said:
I see marijuana becoming legal again within 5-10 years



Me too.....although they thought that back in the '60s, so.....

Quote:
...other than that I don't see any other mind altering substances becomming legal.



I disagree there man, I think more and more will be re-examined and legalized eventually, and even more once the majority of people as well as the government acknowledges that the war on drugs is a lost cause.  This is, of course, going to take a much more enlightened society than the one in which we currently live........and I don't see this occuring in our lifetime, or anytime soon for that matter. 

I'm going to say all drugs will be legalized & regulated eventually, but I'm going to say that looking at the grand scheme of things, and looking at history; nothing lasts, and that includes Western civilization as we know it.  Who knows what'll happen in the next 100 years, let alone thousands.....  So I'm REALLY thinking on down the line here.

Quote:
They don't want us to think freely.



True that, as I said though, nothing lasts. THEY won't be in charge forever.  The Roman Empire, the ancient Greeks, the ancients Egyptians, Mayans, Aztecs, so on and so forth to the nTH degree all seemed eternal at one point......now we're digging up their homes, their trash, all the little remaining bits of their lives and cultures and scratching our heads trying to figure them out. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WARNING: Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT Psilocybeingzz 3,086 14 11/15/09 12:25 AM
by P-O
* A note to the Dea agents that view this website
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 7,086 57 12/01/04 05:18 PM
by Adamist
* 13-year-olds arrested in death of DEA agent bukkake 1,549 9 08/01/05 03:08 PM
by bukkake
* What happens when drugs are legalized? ( DEA arguments) Annom 2,167 4 09/08/04 03:42 PM
by BleaK
* Saturn enters Leo
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flowstone 5,269 93 07/04/05 01:46 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* LNC for NORML, not the DEA or the FBI...OMGWTFLOL BBQ
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
blissedout 10,222 188 07/13/06 02:12 AM
by SneezingPenis
* Hilarious DEA Seminar! TheFakeSunRa 671 5 05/05/05 01:43 AM
by MOTH
* Which pubbers are Leo
( 1 2 all )
Fireside 2,027 23 11/27/05 11:23 PM
by emptywisdom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
757 topic views. 2 members, 66 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.