Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
A note to the Dea agents that view this website
    #3424868 - 11/29/04 09:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

we all know you are here, its not too big of a deal really. But i do want to say my 2 cents to you.

were not bad people, we do what we feel is right and we don't hurt others while doing it. You say that what we do is wrong but, To our selves we must do what is right, and what we feel and know in our souls is right. Ironically enough those same thoughts and ideals were what brought about the formation of the United States of America.
many wars were fought for the freedoms that we now enjoy in this country. And another war is currently being waged for a new freedom. The freedom to alter our own consciences, our personal cognitive liberty.
In this war there is only one side fighting, so you see the occasional drug user carrying a riot shield and an assault rifle, wearing a bullet proof vest? Are the parking lots of Grateful Dead shows lined with gun toting hippies waiting to fight back? No, we are peaceful people, with no bad intentions for the world or any persons that inhabit it.
Despite this You charge into the homes of your citizens in the middle of the night wielding tear gas and riot gear shooting anything that moves, tactics that have killed many innocent people. I would like you to take a moment and look at this web site, and the faces of the people on it.
No one here is trying to kill anyone, and often the deaths that do result from drug use could be easily avoided through harm reduction campaigns that certain European countries are currently enacting.
Surely you can see that the war on drugs will never end, and that the above list of innocent people that have died will only grow. Growing along side that list will be that amount of people that are becoming infected with HIV because of the illegality and complications involved with acquiring clean needles.
Growing even higher will be the profits made by drug dealers because of the illegality of drugs on the street. The potential to make enough money in a day to live for a year will surely spawn more greed, the same greed that is driving gangs and drug cartels to arm themselves and fight for selling territory and drugs. Every pound of Heroin or cocaine or marijuana taken off of the street only makes the remaining drugs worth that much more money.
Money people will not have, some people hopelessly addicted that cannot turn to hospitals or clinics to curb their urges, clinics that other countries have pr oven effective, will turn to crime or other illegal activities to make the money needed for their "fix".
Drug abuse will never go away, you can not take all of the drugs off of the streets, the war on drugs cannot be won. The only sane alternative is to treat the drug problem, not as a criminal matter, but as the public health and safety crisis that it truly is.

I hope that others will add to what i am saying here in a calm manner, and perhaps we can save some lives. Also I would apreciate any response from any DEA agents or law enforcment officers that read this.
thank you

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (11/29/04 09:41 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3424909 - 11/29/04 09:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, hey, to all you narcs I agree with all of that but also let me just say that anything I post on here is protected by free speech but also let me add that everything I post is a lie.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3424917 - 11/29/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Also I would apreciate any response from any DEA agents or law enforcment officers that read this.

Agent Randal here.  DEA badge # 736353

I can't wait to get ahold of your toad-licking, mushroom picking, spliff smoking, long-haired, patchoulli smelling hippy ass.  Will you still be "mellow" when you are doing 10-20 in the bighouse, dude??

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :evil:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3424943 - 11/29/04 09:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

this is a serious post and i hope that other people will respect that.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3424982 - 11/29/04 09:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah. Changes need to be made. Cut out the crime. Benefit from taxing something like Marijuana, and lower the prices so you can retain more money that can be allocated into other parts of the market and help your economy.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3425006 - 11/29/04 09:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Just imagine the money that used to go to shady drug dealers with guns, going to a heavily taxed distributorship, and that tax money going back into the comunity that was ravaged by gang wars over drugs.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3425010 - 11/29/04 09:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I highly dought they will post in here. They think they will give there identity away because they are watching over this message board trying to get as much "illegal" information as possible, so that maybe, they can shoot another innocent human.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3425022 - 11/29/04 10:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

inpersonating an officer man, you're fucked now!
but seriously...the dea sucks, they have no practical use in a free country (which we're not..freer than most, maybe). I can understand the need to control drugs, some of them can cause problems, but you are thugs. Herb doesn't make me a criminal. Sooner or later, even the middle class conservatives will realize that we're wasting their tax money on a failed and pointless drug war and will demand change...so to the DEA: Your days are numbered.

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

#3425024 - 11/29/04 10:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You guys forget how many people would lose their jobs if the drug war ended tomorrow.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I'm willing to bet the drug war is a sizable chunk of the economy in north america.

Because of that, I doubt they'll ever give up. Which sucks.

So fuck you, mr. agent. Get a real job.

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: trendal]
    #3425030 - 11/29/04 10:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if marijuana was taxed and sold, i bet it would make up for whatever $$$ we lose

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3425039 - 11/29/04 10:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Accidents and absenteeism go way up when you mix pot and working people.
Any money made on taxing it wouldn't offset the losses.
Not to sound like a prude...do whatever you want as far as I'm concerned.
But I want the guy driving that truck driving towards me to smell like Coffee...NOT Pot!
As for the topic has any poster here ever been busted after posting a grow and a known location?
:jester:

--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Hendostan]
    #3425042 - 11/29/04 10:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

if not more.

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

#3425048 - 11/29/04 10:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

But lots of people would still lose their jobs. Lots of people. Why would we even need the DEA anymore?

It'd force them all to go get real jobs, which they seem to be even LESS willing to do than your laziest stoner :smirk:

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

InvisibleHendostan
Male

#3425054 - 11/29/04 10:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

no one said people should drive or go to work stoned..it should be treated like alcohol, only with harsher penalties (for selling to minors, driving, etc..)

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #3425063 - 11/29/04 10:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

has anyone ever been busted and/or convicted based on information they posted on this or other similar websites?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Peterthinks]
    #3425067 - 11/29/04 10:11 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If it was eevr legal, that doesn't mean people would be allowed to smoke when they really shouldn't be. For example, while working with heavy machinery, performing surgery, or doing any other job or task that would be dangerous if you are not fully alert and aware. Alcohol is legal, that doesn't mean people are allowed to drink when doing such things, it will be no diffrent.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #3425071 - 11/29/04 10:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well said, that link you posted made me really sad.  :frown:

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: gdman]
    #3425075 - 11/29/04 10:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

exactly.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Peterthinks]
    #3425082 - 11/29/04 10:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You're saying people will start going to work high? Wow. To bad that happens already. Also in Holland marijuana use went down after legalization I believe. And people can't buy drugs if they don't go to work. Your move.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Hooty]
    #3425118 - 11/29/04 10:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

the jobs lost could easily be converted. we would be destroying one industry and creating another, there would have to be a regulatory comission, many many drug distribution centers, harm reduction centers, needle exchange programs. Not to mention all of the manufacturing jobs that would be created. A whole new agency rivaling the ATF would have to be created.

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Community >> The Pub