Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Which pubbers are Leo
    #4986061 -

Saturn has been in Leo for a while.
IS anyone else noticing a HUGE change in perception and actions toward yourself from the world.
Are any of you Leos going through one of the most intense portions of your life.
Do things seem to be going really well, AND really bad, at the same time.
Does it just seem like a madhouse.?

This is just a survey, other signs feel free to chime in with how you feel the stars have been affecting you lately, and if you have noticed any changes in your Leo friends.


--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4986103 -

I never understood this at all....

I have heard the explanations of "Creating a vibration" and such regarding your existence. But why isnt it started on the day of your conception? Or are astrologers (sp?) agreed on the idea that we are created, or pop into existence the second we breach the labia?

I was 1 month post-mature. My mother was pregnant with me for 10 months. If I would have been born within the average gestational period, i would have been born in early june, and not mid july, which Im pretty sure would have changed my zodiac sign.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4986111 -

and i myself was a month early.


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4986121 -

I'm a Leo and I do sense a change.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Ripple]
    #4986137 -

Ripple said:
I'm a Leo and I do sense a change.



I would hope. Everyone and everything is in a constant state of change. At all times you should feel an ebb or a flow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4986139 -

psilocyberin said:
I was 1 month post-mature. My mother was pregnant with me for 10 months.



doctors have often miscalculated due dates, they base it from info the woman ives relating to her period and sexual activity around that time.


or you just may not have been ripe at 9mos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4986143 -

My whole life has been an ebb and flow on a very high level.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4986144 -

well, screw post mature then....what about premature. Some kids are born up to 3 months premature...what do the stars say about that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4986829 -

The stars say so be it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4987362 -

im a leo.

things have been good
and thing have been bad

but isnt that always how it is?


--------------------
penelope shoot the apple off my head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: mmarc]
    #4987377 -

No man this shit is weird.
Life is on supercharge
People are supercharged and all up in my face
and I feel like my maturing as a person is supercharged.
To the stars like a superstar then back down to hell, up and down,
up and down
this jerky ride is leaving me spun
It's going WAY TO FAST
Slow down a bit it's WAY TOO FAST
(yes I'm sober)


--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4987394 -

I am a Leo.

life has always sucked just as much as it has been awesome in my experience.

BUT.

yes, lately i have noticed a change, and have thought about it.

what i do not understand is, so the stars say I, we, are going through this change...

what i think right now is this "i have adapted to modern life as a human, as an american. i make many choices based on wether or not i believe im hurting anyone anywhere in the world. or wether or not im fostering beliefes or actions that cause suffering or pain. this is very difficult, and im now still at odds with what i am doinG! being a blue collared lower middle class american.

so the stars are responsible for this? i mean... the stars can be predicted! so my sense of self, and my perception of the world can be predicted?

i HAVE to adhere to the stars paths?


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Todcasil]
    #4987413 -

I don't know what to say.. I don't have the answers man :confused:
But this is still the coolest greamlin :todcasil:
Astrology aside I think something as big as the planet of Saturn can effect us all... just like the rest of the planets can.
Maybe this is just a scape goat for me to try and correlate a huge astrological event to seemingly huge events in my life.
But in my heart that is not how it is going down.
This is happening for real, stars or not


--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4987438 -

i am waiting for human evelution!  i hope its in the stars :heart:

see, since i was a kid i woudl have crazy moodswings or id get introverted or i would have a good time... and i would always goi outside and in jest, blame it on the moon.  i got into astology and astronomy at an early age and it seemed to offer me a good way of explaining why i did the things i did.  now im not sure as to how it helps?

THAT is also my one big thing.

HOW does knowing help me?

scene: "oh man my life is changing so rapidly! its amazing, yet troubling all at the same time."

"the stars agree! woo! umm... now what stars?"

we are all evolving in our minds and in our hearts.  astrology is cool that it gives us something to pass the time i suppose...

sigh..  !!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Todcasil]
    #4987445 -

Sorry about that whole Leo problem you guys got going on. I hear there's no cure.  Shame.


Try to take it easy though :evil:


Peace


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Todcasil]
    #4987453 -

That's good sense you're making but don't think the stars can tell you what to do.
I read my scope and then I'll read the scope of a Scorpio and prepare my best for what the day can bring...
It's true though about the sun sign correlations and water type personalities the Leo and the Scorpio can be the best of friends or the worst because if one burns too bright it can evaporate the water or the fire can be put out, etc etc I know it's a bad picture and pretty basic.
And lots of these problems I am having with people fucking with me,  they are all damn Scorpios... i have dreams about a scorpion inside a glass ball dancing in thick water.
This is the giant Leo rant thread hey Leos WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:To the stars :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:


--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4987987 -

Fireside said:
Do things seem to be going really well, AND really bad, at the same time.
Does it just seem like a madhouse.?




Yes. I'm a Leo and school is going CRAZY well for me, but I've never been less sure about how I feel towards all things. This has been a very significant 3 months for me.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: freddurgan]
    #4988022 -

3 months... were you aware of the time Satrn entered Leo?... just 4 months ago I felt the tip of the iceburg enter my mind. And the sun shining brighter and deeper than ever.


--------------------
"Around us the jungle, ahead of us, the Secret"

Mushroom Wood Lord, Flowstone
Check in under the nymph flower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: freddurgan]
    #4988045 -

freddurgan said:
Fireside said:
Do things seem to be going really well, AND really bad, at the same time.
Does it just seem like a madhouse.?




Yes. I'm a Leo and school is going CRAZY well for me, but I've never been less sure about how I feel towards all things. This has been a very significant 3 months for me.




are you enjoying your taste of heavy saturn influence?

I live under it's rule.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which pubbers are Leo [Re: Fireside]
    #4988073 -

Fireside said:
3 months... were you aware of the time Satrn entered Leo?... just 4 months ago I felt the tip of the iceburg enter my mind. And the sun shining brighter and deeper than ever.



I really don't know shit about Saturn =/ I just recognized these recent months are surprisingly important.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Astrologically Compatible
( 1 2 all )
spacemonkey69 3,554 33 11/09/08 10:17 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Saturn enters Leo
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flowstone 5,269 93 07/04/05 01:46 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* So, do you believe in astrology?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
GnuBobo 9,219 113 08/19/08 09:57 PM
by Diddyds
* Astrology
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 6,905 91 09/04/07 12:07 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Astrology skeptics UNITE! To this thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 5,355 51 07/20/05 08:55 PM
by RedNucleus
* What is your zodiac sign and do you believe in astrology
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HuHEN 4,977 72 09/28/10 11:02 AM
by Le_Canard
* Is there any evidence that astrology is fake?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 5,244 28 05/10/04 10:14 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* new pics of the pubbers? post em!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 157 158 )
Todcasil 257,877 3,144 11/09/07 11:53 PM
by GnuBobo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,027 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.