Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
A note to the Dea agents that view this website
    #3424868 - 11/29/04 07:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

we all know you are here, its not too big of a deal really. But i do want to say my 2 cents to you.

were not bad people, we do what we feel is right and we don't hurt others while doing it. You say that what we do is wrong but, To our selves we must do what is right, and what we feel and know in our souls is right. Ironically enough those same thoughts and ideals were what brought about the formation of the United States of America.
many wars were fought for the freedoms that we now enjoy in this country. And another war is currently being waged for a new freedom. The freedom to alter our own consciences, our personal cognitive liberty.
In this war there is only one side fighting, so you see the occasional drug user carrying a riot shield and an assault rifle, wearing a bullet proof vest? Are the parking lots of Grateful Dead shows lined with gun toting hippies waiting to fight back? No, we are peaceful people, with no bad intentions for the world or any persons that inhabit it.
Despite this You charge into the homes of your citizens in the middle of the night wielding tear gas and riot gear shooting anything that moves, tactics that have killed many innocent people. I would like you to take a moment and look at this web site, and the faces of the people on it.
No one here is trying to kill anyone, and often the deaths that do result from drug use could be easily avoided through harm reduction campaigns that certain European countries are currently enacting.
Surely you can see that the war on drugs will never end, and that the above list of innocent people that have died will only grow. Growing along side that list will be that amount of people that are becoming infected with HIV because of the illegality and complications involved with acquiring clean needles.
Growing even higher will be the profits made by drug dealers because of the illegality of drugs on the street. The potential to make enough money in a day to live for a year will surely spawn more greed, the same greed that is driving gangs and drug cartels to arm themselves and fight for selling territory and drugs. Every pound of Heroin or cocaine or marijuana taken off of the street only makes the remaining drugs worth that much more money.
Money people will not have, some people hopelessly addicted that cannot turn to hospitals or clinics to curb their urges, clinics that other countries have pr oven effective, will turn to crime or other illegal activities to make the money needed for their "fix".
Drug abuse will never go away, you can not take all of the drugs off of the streets, the war on drugs cannot be won. The only sane alternative is to treat the drug problem, not as a criminal matter, but as the public health and safety crisis that it truly is.

I hope that others will add to what i am saying here in a calm manner, and perhaps we can save some lives. Also I would apreciate any response from any DEA agents or law enforcment officers that read this.
thank you

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (11/29/04 07:41 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3424909 - 11/29/04 07:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, hey, to all you narcs I agree with all of that but also let me just say that anything I post on here is protected by free speech but also let me add that everything I post is a lie.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3424917 - 11/29/04 07:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Also I would apreciate any response from any DEA agents or law enforcment officers that read this.

Agent Randal here.  DEA badge # 736353

I can't wait to get ahold of your toad-licking, mushroom picking, spliff smoking, long-haired, patchoulli smelling hippy ass.  Will you still be "mellow" when you are doing 10-20 in the bighouse, dude??

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :evil:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3424943 - 11/29/04 07:49 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

this is a serious post and i hope that other people will respect that.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3424982 - 11/29/04 07:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah. Changes need to be made. Cut out the crime. Benefit from taxing something like Marijuana, and lower the prices so you can retain more money that can be allocated into other parts of the market and help your economy.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3425006 - 11/29/04 07:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Just imagine the money that used to go to shady drug dealers with guns, going to a heavily taxed distributorship, and that tax money going back into the comunity that was ravaged by gang wars over drugs.

--------------------
PEACE

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3425010 - 11/29/04 07:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I highly dought they will post in here. They think they will give there identity away because they are watching over this message board trying to get as much "illegal" information as possible, so that maybe, they can shoot another innocent human.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3425022 - 11/29/04 08:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

inpersonating an officer man, you're fucked now!
but seriously...the dea sucks, they have no practical use in a free country (which we're not..freer than most, maybe). I can understand the need to control drugs, some of them can cause problems, but you are thugs. Herb doesn't make me a criminal. Sooner or later, even the middle class conservatives will realize that we're wasting their tax money on a failed and pointless drug war and will demand change...so to the DEA: Your days are numbered.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3425024 - 11/29/04 08:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

You guys forget how many people would lose their jobs if the drug war ended tomorrow.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I'm willing to bet the drug war is a sizable chunk of the economy in north america.

Because of that, I doubt they'll ever give up. Which sucks.

So fuck you, mr. agent. Get a real job.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: trendal]
    #3425030 - 11/29/04 08:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

if marijuana was taxed and sold, i bet it would make up for whatever $$$ we lose

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

#3425039 - 11/29/04 08:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Accidents and absenteeism go way up when you mix pot and working people.
Any money made on taxing it wouldn't offset the losses.
Not to sound like a prude...do whatever you want as far as I'm concerned.
But I want the guy driving that truck driving towards me to smell like Coffee...NOT Pot!
As for the topic has any poster here ever been busted after posting a grow and a known location?
:jester:

--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Hendostan]
    #3425042 - 11/29/04 08:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

if not more.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3425048 - 11/29/04 08:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

But lots of people would still lose their jobs. Lots of people. Why would we even need the DEA anymore?

It'd force them all to go get real jobs, which they seem to be even LESS willing to do than your laziest stoner :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3425054 - 11/29/04 08:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

no one said people should drive or go to work stoned..it should be treated like alcohol, only with harsher penalties (for selling to minors, driving, etc..)

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male
    #3425063 - 11/29/04 08:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

has anyone ever been busted and/or convicted based on information they posted on this or other similar websites?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Peterthinks]
    #3425067 - 11/29/04 08:11 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If it was eevr legal, that doesn't mean people would be allowed to smoke when they really shouldn't be. For example, while working with heavy machinery, performing surgery, or doing any other job or task that would be dangerous if you are not fully alert and aware. Alcohol is legal, that doesn't mean people are allowed to drink when doing such things, it will be no diffrent.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #3425071 - 11/29/04 08:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Well said, that link you posted made me really sad.  :frown:

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: gdman]
    #3425075 - 11/29/04 08:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

exactly.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3425082 - 11/29/04 08:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

You're saying people will start going to work high? Wow. To bad that happens already. Also in Holland marijuana use went down after legalization I believe. And people can't buy drugs if they don't go to work. Your move.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Hooty]
    #3425118 - 11/29/04 08:17 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

the jobs lost could easily be converted. we would be destroying one industry and creating another, there would have to be a regulatory comission, many many drug distribution centers, harm reduction centers, needle exchange programs. Not to mention all of the manufacturing jobs that would be created. A whole new agency rivaling the ATF would have to be created.

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibledr_gonz
    #3425233 - 11/29/04 08:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I appreciate the way you think Zippoz. 5 shrooms to you.

Stand strong for whatever you believe in.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3425281 - 11/29/04 08:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Peterthinks said:

But I want the guy driving that truck driving towards me to smell like Coffee...NOT Pot!

i'd much rather he smell like pot than alcohol (which is legal).....

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3425335 - 11/29/04 09:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah no shit

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3425407 - 11/29/04 09:22 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I second the 5 shrooms. zippoz, this thread was a great idea. I seriously doubt any agents will reply in this thread, but i'm sure they'll read it. Hopefully they have enough compassion and humanity left in them to really think about what they are doing, and all the lives they've destroyed. We need a change and we need it NOW. There is way too much violence that needs to be dealt with now, and as was said earlier, we are peaceful people. This world needs more hippies, not less. What we do with our bodies and minds is our business, not yours. I know you're doing your job, but that doesn't make it right. What you are doing is pure evil, and you will have to face the karmic repercussions someday. Many of you are probably Christian. Christ would never, NEVER ever do even half of things you do to your fellow man. That's right, YOUR fellow man. We are your brothers and sisters, and you are our brothers and sisters. Everyone needs to work together to make this world work, and a lot of work needs to be done. Is this really the world you want your children and grandchildren growing up in? Why don't you try to understand us, accept us and work with us. It's really not that hard, everyone just needs to open their minds and accept that everyone is different, everyone has different beliefs, and in the end that's what makes life beautiful. Peace and good vibes to all. Let's keep this thread rolling.

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3425437 - 11/29/04 09:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah! zippoz, this thread is truely classy. good job man :smile:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineMushit
Shit Lover

Loc: The Great White North
    #3425455 - 11/29/04 09:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

It isn't the DEA that is the problem.. They are hired by the people at the top. The laws are created by polititians that have no idea what is good for the people of a country. They are the only ones that can change it. And the only way that it will change is when they quit catering to the bleeeding hearts and goody goodies of the country!!!! This applies here in Canada as well.
The only reason most of the drug laws are created is they don't understand drugs. Or don't want to. Or can't control it to make enough money off it. So they create a make work project to try to prevent it. This is where the DEA comes in.
The people that work for the DEA probably agree with most of us, but can't do anything because "it is my job". Same with the cops. Most smoke drugs anyway, but they have to do what they are hired for.

--------------------
Up to my elbows in shit!

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Mushit]
    #3425491 - 11/29/04 09:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

No, they don't have to. Anyone can stand up and say "no this is wrong, I will not not do it." Sure, there are consequences for such actions, but you have to sacrifice to stand up for what you believe in. Oh, and the dea doesn't agree with us, if they did they would be in another line of work.

--------------------

OfflineMushit
Shit Lover

#3425516 - 11/29/04 09:55 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Not when you have to give up a $70,000 - $80,000 job you won't. Anyone say "Quota"?
Sure, there are the ones who "Love their job", but most do it becaus it is their job.
If the laws change, they will be out of a job. And who can change this? The politicians.

--------------------
Up to my elbows in shit!

Edited by Mushit (11/29/04 09:56 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3425530 - 11/29/04 10:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Not when you have to give up a $70,000 - $80,000 job you won't. Anyone say "Quota"?

So then they are hypocrites. Either they love their job and "believe" in what they do...or they don't but remain in their jobs putting people behind bars for crimes they DON'T believe in, and thus are hypocrites.

I doubt you get to become a DEA officer unless you know what you're getting into...and I doubt anyone who things drugs are AOK would become a DEA officer.

--------------------

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3425539 - 11/29/04 10:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

it is time to start thinking of drug use as a health problem, not a crime problem.

when i eat mushrooms and make love to my boyfriend, I am harming no one. And drug money doesnt go to terrorists... I dont know about the rest of you guys but the guy I get my weed from is a Birkenstock wearing, Grateful dead listening hippie.

after humans satisfy the basic needs of hunger and thirst, they seek sex. after that, intoxication. people drink coffee and alcohol everyday in the privacy of their own homes. why cant people smoke a bowl if they harm no one?

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

OfflineMushit
Shit Lover

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3425588 - 11/29/04 10:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Wel, I know a few cops that smoke weed and still arrest people for the same crime. Hmmmmm. I wonder if this is a hypocrite.
Really, this is not the point I am trying to portray. It is the politicians, and only the politicians that can change the DEA raiding the houses etc.....

--------------------
Up to my elbows in shit!

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#3425599 - 11/29/04 10:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I just don't understand how people talk about how pot would cause people to work less, or work intoxicated.

Pot would be treated JUST like Alcohol. Don't drive, don't smoke in public. Don't go to work high (you'll get fired). If you hurt someone on the job while intoxicated, it's your fault just like if you're drunk. Nothing will change except a whole lot of money will come into the economy, and I won't spend as much god damn money on pot. And the money I will spend will go toward a.) better pot b.) federal tax for whatever they want to waste it on and c.) not guns for gangs or violence.

That's the way it is.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineMushit
Shit Lover

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: freddurgan]
    #3425612 - 11/29/04 10:21 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Exactly!!!!

--------------------
Up to my elbows in shit!

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
    #3425790 - 11/29/04 11:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Good post!! I agree.

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Glacius]
    #3425883 - 11/29/04 11:25 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If i ever have to kill a man, I hope its a cop.. no offense to my buddies in blue. You're a necessary evil, but you really are fucking evil.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: vivid]
    #3426694 - 11/30/04 03:53 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I can't find anything wrong with drugs. I mean if they are harmful I can understand why people shouldn't be doing them but they are still going to. If it isn't a health issue then what is it? Is there too many christians who are all saying boo to drugs? Do them I would say god created you and gave you free will. How then can you take that free will away from others? If you don't like it, then don't do it, but don't stop other people from having fun as long as they arn't hurting anyone.

There is no reason at all that drugs should be illegal. Things need changing.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3426739 - 11/30/04 04:30 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

> You guys forget how many people would lose their jobs if the drug war ended tomorrow

How many lives could be saved if the DEA folks became the homeland defense folks? At least then the brave men and women of the DEA would be risking their lives for something worthwhile rather than fighting an out-of-control political battle against their own people.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: freddurgan]
    #3426884 - 11/30/04 06:04 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The problem with our Drug Policies is they were created by a bunch of un-informed people who drive mercedes benz and have never lived in a middle-class life like most of us.

Some of them have probably smoked pot before, and are scared that it's killing their brain cells so they quit smoking and took up drinking scotch on the rocks in their fancy parties where they kiss the ass of their boss, etc. (I.E. Government Yes-Men, Senators, Congressmen).

The country needs run by the people, not for the people. That's where the entire problem began. Back when our country was first founded we didn't have the technology to allow the public to make collective decisions, but now, in the age of computers, we do. Perhaps after a revolution (someday perhaps) this is the way our beautiful country will go.

I don't hate the DEA agent that kicks down a door to arrest a pot dealer, but I do hate the ones who shoot someone in the back of the head in the wrong house because the guy had an unloaded rifle and was trying to protect his 9 year old daughter and wife, or threw a flash grenade through a window and burned someone's house down and then shot them as they tried to flee the fire, weaponless.

Our rights to collect and protest are rapidly being taken away from us. No longer can we stand in front of the White House and protest things we don't agree with, without running the chance of being stun gunned and tear gassed (during peaceful demonstrations even). Our rights as American citizens are declining, other countries are going in the other direction, the direction of freedom where we started off going. But of course you care about us as citizens.

The drug war is a lost cause. As was said in the first post of this thread, you can not win. You are only tearing our Country apart from the inside. Because of law enforcement cracking so hard down on "criminals" who sell herb, a lot of people now carry guns and that endangers you (DEA/Police), me, that lady on the street, the dealer, and any other person in the area. I know you can't stop it, but you can start the process. I'm not saying to quit your job, you do so much for our country outside of killing us.

Just know, that I won't ever give up the fight on my side. I'm doubtful you will either, and it's a shame we all have to hate each other because maybe in some other country we would have sat down and smoked a spliff together or talked over a glass of crown royal... it's a shame what is caused by your petty prohibition. Who is the government to pass judgement on anyone?

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #3427002 - 11/30/04 08:17 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
Just imagine the money that used to go to shady drug dealers with guns, going to a heavily taxed distributorship, and that tax money going back into the comunity that was ravaged by gang wars over drugs.

Dont forget all the shady poloticians getting there share , black market is what makes them get rich quick , if it was legal they would have to claim that money on their taxes ,and put the money to good use , like social programs , paying off the deficiet , curing addictions . And covert ops would no longer be any fun  :wink:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: tripndicular]
    #3427031 - 11/30/04 08:31 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

There is one other problem, when someone declares war on another there is an ensuing battle with lives taken. if you really want a war, allow every pot smoking cancer patient whos house you raid to have the same gear that you have; m-16's, flash banmg grenades, tear gas, bullet proof vest atleast then it could be a fair fight.and remember that these criminals are often people that have terminal cancer, or aids, people who are at deaths door step just waiting to go through it just looking for a little relief. LET THEM BE.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: balls]
    #3427499 - 11/30/04 11:42 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, i highly doubt DEA agents come into the Pub to just "chill" so your message will fall on deaf ears, zip.

if they do visit the shroomery they are in Cultivation forums and maybe ODD.

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3427756 - 11/30/04 12:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
You guys forget how many people would lose their jobs if the drug war ended tomorrow.

I don't know the exact numbers, but I'm willing to bet the drug war is a sizable chunk of the economy in north america.

Because of that, I doubt they'll ever give up. Which sucks.

So fuck you, mr. agent. Get a real job.

That's true, but the number of jobs created in the drug industry would probably balance it out. I personally would love to open up my own Amsterdam-style coffee shop or opium den.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: silversoul7]
    #3427772 - 11/30/04 12:55 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'd love to work for you if you did Silver. :thumbup:

--------------------

penny of it.

Offlinefloydguitar
smooth guitarist

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Silven]
    #3427814 - 11/30/04 01:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

well said. totally agree with zippoz. if the gov. sold drugs themselves they could tax it and return it to the community. take all the dea agents and have them work on catching people who are a real threat to society like terrorist, murders, or rapist. there is so much other violence in the USA and they are most worried about some harmless people shrooming in their house not bothering a single soul. peace.

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: floydguitar]
    #3427970 - 11/30/04 01:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

By drugs remaining illegal and our government not being the ones to provide us with pure drugs rather than taking the risk of street drugs being bunk or deadly poisons pawned off as the real thing, we are in a sense supporting terrorism.

Terrorists very well may be supporting themselves by selling drugs in our country, and our government is only supporting it by keeping them illegal and allowing such a HUGE market to exist in the black market.

Shame on you George Dubble-Yuh, you sir are a failure.

--------------------

penny of it.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: silversoul7]
    #3428087 - 11/30/04 02:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I personally would love to open up my own Amsterdam-style coffee shop or opium den.

Actually that's something of a dream of mine. I've already let everyone around here know, the DAY we legalize marijuana up here in Canada...I'm openening a coffee shop/internet cafee.

But again, yes the ECONOMY would survive if we ended the war on drugs...but that doesn't cut out the fact that many people would STILL LOSE THEIR JOBS because of it. Unfortunately people tend to have a very short-sighted view of the future...so I doubt if many DEA agents will think to themselves "well I'll lose my job with the Agency...but I can always open up a headshop!" :smirk:

And with the sheer number of people involved in the Drug War, they represent quite a powerful lobby group to KEEP THE WAR GOING  :crazy:

--------------------

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #3428141 - 11/30/04 02:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/stories/010301/nne_0103010009.shtml

we need to send this guy some funds for a new campaign

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3428171 - 11/30/04 02:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Even if they do lose their jobs as DEA agents, we could still use their drug knowledge for education and/or enforcing the drugs that remain illegal, distribution centers, licensing growers, things of that nature..I think legalization would create more job opportunities than it would take away.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3428282 - 11/30/04 03:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I think legalization would create more job opportunities than it would take away.

That's probably true. All I'm saying is that the LARGE number of people who would lose their CURRENT jobs due to ending the drug war are PROBABLY not going to ask very hard to have the drug war ended...

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3428398 - 11/30/04 03:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

For sure, nobody likes to lose their job, even if another one is guaranteed...usually involves a pay cut, new training, possibly relocation, etc...so i see what you're saying.

OfflineFlameBait9000
Stranger
    #3428438 - 11/30/04 03:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah F*** the police

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: FlameBait9000]
    #3431267 - 12/01/04 02:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Why would they be worried about losing a job where they could get killed? Wow. Something seems off about that. If I were a DEA agent I'd much rather be able to work in a coffee shop.

Offlinepshawny
Mycobian
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomery
    #3431491 - 12/01/04 03:58 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I agree. The US should legalize some drugs, like marijuana, mushrooms, & other happy drugs.  Then there are some drugs that that should remain illegal, like heroin, crack, & other hardcore drugs.  Just my opinion.  10's of thousands of new jobs would be created.  The DEA agents could work on drug control not enforcement.  I don't know how many more people would do these drugs if they were legal.  We legalize alcohol & tobacco, why, because it's big business, and endless thousands of people have been killed by by these products.  Ask any judge/politition/cop why we can't have these things "drugs" and there answer can be countered.  Legalizing any drug isn't going to be an overnight thing or an easy thing for either side.  Just because pot is legal doesn't mean everyone is going to run around stoned out of their minds, alcohol is legal and you don't see everyone stumbling around drunk.  I think I'm done rambling now, peace :shroomer:

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: pshawny]
    #3432464 - 12/01/04 11:37 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I agree. The US should legalize some drugs, like marijuana, mushrooms, & other happy drugs. Then there are some drugs that that should remain illegal, like heroin, crack, & other hardcore drugs

Ah yes, another "my drugs are better than your drugs" perspective. It is fine to drink alcohol and smoke tobacco, but those that smoke pot are the DEVIL! It is fine to smoke cannabis, both those crackheads are the DEVIL! It is fine to smoke cannabis or snort powder, but those that shoot up are the DEVIL!

Don't get me wrong, I used to think the same thing... I would try to justify it by saying "anything that grows naturally should be legal". Of course, this would make any distilled alcohol illegal, though things like beer and wine would be legal. After trying to decide what were good drugs and what were bad drugs, I realized that the only person that can make that decision is the user. Who am I to decide what you can or cannot put into your body, and who are you to tell me what I can or can not put into my body.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinefloydguitar
smooth guitarist

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: Seuss]
    #3432518 - 12/01/04 11:55 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

going to have to agree with seuss. this is a free country. all drugs should be legal. who am i to say whether shrooms is better drug than crack or pot is better than heroine. it is all a matter of opinion. i believe that all drugs should be legal within all homes. when someone puts other people in danger or disturbing the peace while on drugs then something should be done. peace.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: pshawny]
    #3432686 - 12/01/04 12:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not a huge fan of prohibiotion of any kind of substance, people should be able to put what they want in their body without worry of imprisonment. Harm reduction would help save a lot of lives too, as would uniform strength doses substances.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineprophesee
Stranger
    #3432943 - 12/01/04 01:46 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:frown:

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: A note to the Dea agents that view this website [Re: prophesee]
    #3433152 - 12/01/04 02:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Get marijuanna out of the hands of greasy ass drug dealers (by making it legal) that get people to try coke/H/other harder more expensive drugs than Mj. You can't stop people from doing drugs and you can't stop them from making it.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3433945 - 12/01/04 05:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Great post!! :thumbup:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Grateful Dead

Community >> The Pub