Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #6474249 -

.

Edited by DieCommie (11/11/16 09:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: DieCommie]
    #6474333 -

Did you read the long or short version of the story?

BTW, I'm an Asimovian too, I have hundreds of his books... The last question is my favourite story ever I think.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #6474355 -

I dont know what version I read, as I didnt know there were two versions.  It was about 200 pages.  I assume thats the "long" version. 

I have been wanting to read more Asimov, as I have only read foundation and some android mystery novels (I forget the name).  Ill check out "The last question" after the semester :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: DieCommie]
    #6474367 -

Trust me, you won't regret reading it ASAP. It's only 20 pages long. I think you read the long version then :shrug: I prefer the longer version.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: DieCommie]
    #6475716 -

DieCommie said:
Great sci-fi? Foundation, Dune, Childhood's end...



Not enough people have read Childhood's End!

Colonel Kurtz Ph.D said:
Did you read the long or short version of the story?

BTW, I'm an Asimovian too, I have hundreds of his books... The last question is my favourite story ever I think.



Probably the best short story ever written, maybe tied with Big Two-Hearted River by Hemingway.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6475744 -

Best sci/fi show on TV.
I'm totally addicted. It has everything. Its dark, political, controversial and action filled. The scene where the guards serial rape the female android is not for the weak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Battlestar Galactica [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #6475768 -

Did you see the unedited cut of the scene? Seriously disturbing, they actually raped her.

As a matter of fact, the canon is that Boomer GOT raped, it just wasn't show on TV.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Would anyone here recommend Battlestar Galactica
( 1 2 all )
MisterSandman 2,304 29 08/09/13 10:35 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Battlestar Galactica is . . .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,091 101 11/08/09 12:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* For Battlestar Galactica fans
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 1,611 20 08/07/07 04:47 PM
by idiotek
* Battlestar Galactica Razor Azen 883 11 11/28/07 10:53 AM
by robbyberto
* Battlestar Galactica! DragonChaser 635 7 04/07/08 06:09 AM
by Naxx
* I'm so glad Battlestar Galactica is back. OneMoreRobot3021 625 4 04/09/08 01:41 PM
by Visionary Tools
* Need Battlestar Galactica torrents- missed last two episodes zorbman 1,078 4 10/26/06 01:29 PM
by zorbman
* just finished wathcing battlestar galactica morrowasted 1,376 19 06/26/14 08:30 PM
by memes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,653 topic views. 1 members, 72 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.