Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
just finished wathcing battlestar galactica
    #20104074 -

Holy shit mind blown. What a great story. Who has seen it? If you haven't, duet now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: morrowasted]
    #20104080 -

Yeah that's some good shit. I rarely watch TV and movies anymore, but at the repeated suggestions of a good friend, I gave it a shot. Incredible! I mean there were a few slow spots and stuff, but all in all it was great.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20104130 -

It is a real mind fuck at the end

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: morrowasted]
    #20104137 -

Personally I found the ending to be somewhat of a letdown. Great show overall though, I should watch it again. Right now I'm part way through watching Babylon 5, pretty corny in many ways but also a great story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: psi]
    #20104260 -

i dont see how the show could have ended any better personally. unless they had a scene where it showed that cara thrace was some kind of system lord controlling the whole act while simultaneously being involved in it and forgetting who she was for periods of time. that would be fucking throwed in the game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: morrowasted]
    #20104555 -

The last episode was so fucking bad though.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: robbyberto]
    #20190821 -

it was amazing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: morrowasted]
    #20191003 -

morrowasted said:
it was amazing



The show was amazing. The last episode was a steaming pile of dog shit.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: robbyberto]
    #20191009 -

I agree good show but the ending was terrible


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20191023 -

If you liked BSG then you might like Caprica. It was really out there, but it wasnt stupid about it. Also on netflix.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: robbyberto]
    #20191033 -

I have seen Caprica very enjoyable. I am currently watching house of cards.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20191041 -

I would have really liked a 2nd season of Caprica. And firefly.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: robbyberto]
    #20191055 -

Yea I know I really hate how hard it is for genre shows to survive on television.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: morrowasted]
    #20191072 -

.




Edited by spore baby (12/20/14 08:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20191077 -

I think the netflix model can fix that. Firefly on netflix would have been bigger than house of cards is.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: robbyberto]
    #20191089 -

Oh no doubt what did you think of the follow up film serenity?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20191111 -

It did a decent job of tying things up, but at the same time it had to appeal to a bigger audience so it wasn't really for fans of the show exactly. Taking that into consideration I give it a 9 of 10. As a fan of the show though 7.5 of 10.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: robbyberto]
    #20191116 -

I read on box office mojo it didn't even turn a profit on the big screen. Thankfully they made some money with dvd sales still damn shame the show was cancelled early.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20191162 -

started it a long time ago. loved it, not sure why i stopped. i intend to watch all of it this summer.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: just finished wathcing battlestar galactica [Re: morrowasted]
    #20191192 -

morrowasted said:
Holy shit mind blown. What a great story. Who has seen it? If you haven't, duet now.




yeah, i was so glad when they finally revealed everything.  such mystery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Battlestar Galactica is . . .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,092 101 11/08/09 02:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Battlestar Galactica
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,653 26 01/19/07 10:30 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* For Battlestar Galactica fans
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 1,611 20 08/07/07 06:47 PM
by idiotek
* Battlestar Galactica Razor Azen 883 11 11/28/07 12:53 PM
by robbyberto
* Battlestar Galactica! DragonChaser 635 7 04/07/08 08:09 AM
by Naxx
* I'm so glad Battlestar Galactica is back. OneMoreRobot3021 625 4 04/09/08 03:41 PM
by Visionary Tools
* Need Battlestar Galactica torrents- missed last two episodes zorbman 1,078 4 10/26/06 03:29 PM
by zorbman
* Caprica Cancelled. The_Ghost 2,025 17 11/02/10 04:56 PM
by fall

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,376 topic views. 5 members, 145 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.