Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDrugsAeBad
Stranger
Anyone know when ryche is free to work?
    #646944 - 05/26/02 11:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to start out by sayign im not mad or anything just concerned, im sure everything will turn out fine he's a great vendor as we all know . But a friend of mine baught 2 syringes from him about a month ago, she recieved her order pretty fast and was pleased with how spore filled they were . So once she arrived in amsterdam where its legal to grow her shrooms , she quickly found out that whever she sprayed any innoculation out of the Thai koh samui's it was quickly over ran by mold. The myc did set up everytime and even start to grow about a inch by inch before the mold set in at 80 degrees room tempture. Which seems odd to me but i guess they mold wasn't finished eatting the spores or something. but outta every jar atleast one spot where she innoced was taken over by green!! ... most at 2 or 3 outta 4 even !!!
Only one of her B+'s got the green she didnt specifiy where though[sorry]. Anyway shes one of them 'computer steals your soul' people so here i am..

Basicly i just would like to know if anyone has a idea when he might be back to answering pirvate messages/emails from customers? Anyway im sure this will be taken care of so don't let this post disccourage you from shoping the hawks eye... many of my friends have a long history of shoping there with nothing but good things to say about him... Sorry if this post is has horrible grammer or something im being distracted by a old friend of mine

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSalva
Stranger
Re: Anyone know when ryche is free to work? [Re: DrugsAeBad]
    #647707 - 05/27/02 12:59 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My friend also ordered (8)syringes from T.H.E. over a month ago. He has already verified(by his own methods) that at least 2 of them were contaminated. Among these were Thai K.S. and Gulf Coast strains. 3 days after innoc. on a variety of substrates, green mold quickly took over. He has been emailing Mr. Hawk for almost a month now to no avail. So far his customer service gets an " F ". Just out of curiosty, what is the quality control number for your friend's Thai syringes?

After seeing his posting in the past week or so, claiming to be back on track, my friend is becoming seriously pissed off at the lack of an answer from him. If this continues until June(or if any more of his remaining syringes come up contaminated) he will never order from him again. Any Vendors out there willing to back up their product and take buisness away from the T.H.E. , please respond.(since it seems Ryche can/will not).

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Anyone know when ryche is free to work? [Re: Salva]
    #647969 - 05/27/02 02:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Thats odd he usually replaces bad product. Pm him here i'm sure he'll take care of you. I've had a few contam problems myself with him but he always compensates and is sometimes overly generous when replacing.
Hope it works out for you guys.
I'd send you some Thai ks spores but I'm low now I got some ecuadors if your intested.

OfflineDrugsAeBad
Stranger
Re: Anyone know when ryche is free to work? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #648747 - 05/27/02 11:58 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was hoping to see someone say "Ohh he just took a trip to the beach" or something

My friend is becoming rather restless im unsure if she will order from them again.. I do hope this can be taken care of though... Can't say i blame her though i emailed him about a week ago still no reply... i Pm'd like 4 days ago still no reply... Im one of the people who told her to go to Ryche to this is making me look bad:(

Im not sure what the quality control number is but on the label of the Thai koh samui's it has 05 written on them, and on the B+'s its 3... kinda low numbers for quality control don't ya think? I don't know what they are really...

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone know when ryche is free to work? [Re: DrugsAeBad]
    #649476 - 05/28/02 11:55 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well these posts have me a little concerned.
It sounds like a bad batch of Thai Koh Samui may have been made a while back.
If you two will send me a pm here with the email addy you emailed us with, I can find it easier and get you some new spores out. Sorry about the inconvenience.
My supplier is making all spore syringes with anti-biotics these days to prevent this kind of bacterial growth from showing up from time to time. So hopefully this wont happen again.

--------------------
-Peace-
For all your legal mushroom spores and cultures visit  <a href="http://www.muShrooms.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">www.muShrooms.com</a>

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores since 1998

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum