Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1
    #2159586 - 12/04/03 10:54 PM (14 years, 15 days ago)

Heya Shroomytoons,

We've been a little quiet lately in lue of what happend to PF but were back on top of the spore biz again and decided to keep T.H.E. going until late spring 04'. Maybe longer.. just depends on what the gov. does next.

So the holidays are upon us once again and its time to spread some Christmas cheer around. Other then our annual Toys for Tots Spore Charity Drive....which is going on once again.

Santa Claus was out test driving his reindeers and was drinking a few to many micro beers when he crash landed on our roof. At first we thought it was a UFO as that has happened before... but then we saw it was Santa. That drunk red bastard actually squeezed his fat ass down our filthy chimmney.. (I didn't mind at first since he cleaned it out on his new red suit).
All was good until his drunk ass started stumbling around the house and breaking shit. My girlfriend was pissed when he broke here new imported ancient Egyptian King Tut vass. That was it... we decided to tackle the fat fucker and force fed him some mushroom choclates.

While in a stupid haze as the dreamy state of euphoraia hit Santa, we decided to pilfer his gift bag and see what he had brought us. Not one fucking exotic ancient ruin mushrooms statue from Mexico, or even so much as a rare spore of an unknown species for all the hard work we have done for mushroom community over the years. Not a single good micro beer worth swallowing..... just some cheap Keystone crap.
Not even a real piece of jewelry, or nice clothes, just some K-Mart Blue Light special left over clearance rack duds. Nothing nice for the house... just some lemon scented toilet paper, as if we want a lemon-e fresh ass!

Santa sat their laughing his silly, red, fat ass off at us as the mushrooms overwelmed him with love and beauty.... as we quickly surrounded him with a circumsicion knife and shotgun ......and our adopted son LITTLE JOHNNIE grabbed some hideen rocket fuel and was ready to torch Santa and start The Burning Man Festival '04 a little early. Santa saw our anger developing after looking at the cheap thrift store crap he brought us and quickly got on his new $3500 Verizon multi-network, multi-country, multi-languege, 4" plasma video screen cell phone and called some elves in for back up.

Those happy little elves had been busy all year growing some fine ass shrooms. They new they had to make us happy quick or Santa was going to be singing saprano real quick after we cut his fat nuts off.

They brought us a whole slew of fine, tasty, cosmo highway, hard hitting, synergy, free spirit mushrooms that rocked our world and some quality spore clouded spore syringes to boot. To many syringes for us to keep around so we decided to give them to you all free with your orders.

So it looks like everything turned out ok after all. Santa got blitzed on shrooms and he saw God. After we almost cap'd his ass and Little Johnnie threated to kill him, he's with the program now and giving out free spores and mushrooms for all those who seek the sacred gift. He wrote us a letter the other day telling us after he widdled a new sled, he took all those wood shaving and started his own ps. azurescen patch. And Mrs. Clause started spreading spores on all the rain deer dung in the backyard and now they have big happy North Pole Cubensis all over the yard. The Magic Elves are going to start their own North Pole spore business soon and they can finally make a decent living to buy them some sexy midget whores. Everyone is happy ....damn what a good Christmas this is going to be :smile:

So where does that leave us... oh yeah.. back to
The Hawks Eye ....well all those spores the elves brought us from those kick ass mushrooms....our payoff to not slay Santa.... well they are yours now.

With every order from now until Dec. 26th we are giving one free spore syringe. Your choice of the p.c. Thailand Koh Samui Super Strain.. only the best cubensis we have ever seen...(pics and video coming soon :smile: ... or the p.c. T.H.E. Gulf Coast, the p.c. Ecuador or the orginal p.c. Thailand Koh Samui Classic, our best seller ever. Its your choice...all these kick ass strains that The Hawks Eye was the first to bring to the masses like so many other strains our now in a Holiday Gift package.

Also we have upped the freebies on the larger orders... what use to be buy 4 get 2 free is now 3 free... buy 5 get 4 free.. buy 7 get 5 free...and a whopping.. buy 10 get 10 free, our best deal ever!!  Plus your December pick on top of all those freebies.

We have never given up spore syringes so cheap and it will only last another 3 weeks. So get the deals while you can :smile:

Oh yeah... back to Little Johnnie... you all know what a little rotten fuck that kid was ... he use to be a homeless kid in the neighborhood .........well we got tired of him pissing on our dogs for kicks..... so we kidnapped his ass and force fed him some mushroom choclates a couple years back. It changed him...he saw some freaky shit that was far more powerful then his devious mind could conjure up..... and realized what a small meaningless fuck in the world he really is. The kid was doing great for a while .... he saw the light... he became a good kid....we adopted him.....until SAnta screwed him over this December .... now Little Johnnie is running rampid again ...we found this letter from Little Johnnie so be aware ....he's on the terror again! He's no longer our responability...if you see him....catch him and give him some mushroom choclates so he can see the BIG PICTURE again. You can walk the streets safe again once he's tamed.

Happy Holidays Everyone

God Bless

Peace and Love

------From------

TheHawksEye.com

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (12/05/03 02:33 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #2160002 - 12/05/03 01:40 AM (14 years, 15 days ago)

hahahah...Nice story...

Oh and nice deals too!

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: adoseofparn0z]
    #2160508 - 12/05/03 05:13 AM (14 years, 15 days ago)

Ah, tis the season....

:smile:

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: jong21]
    #2160748 - 12/05/03 09:42 AM (14 years, 14 days ago)

lol
hey ryche, is this special for everyone,
even mycotopiates ?

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Invisiblemycofile
Pooh-Bah
 User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: Hippie3]
    #2161327 - 12/05/03 02:07 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

What, you don't think you qualify as a shroomerite anymore?
JK, I know you're looking out for your members....

Great deals Hawk!

--------------------
"From a certain point of view"
-Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi

PM me with any cultivation questions.

I just looked at my profile and realized I had a website at one point in time on geocities, it's not there anymore and I have no idea what I had on it. Anybody remember my website from several years aga? PM if so please.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: mycofile]
    #2161518 - 12/05/03 02:52 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

sometimes i'm not too sure about my status as a shroomerite any more,
i get treated like a red-headed step-child here much of the time.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: Hippie3]
    #2161772 - 12/05/03 04:00 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

Heya Hippie3,
Yes this special is for everyone. Any special I post here goes for Mycotopa members as well.
I just posted it over there as well :smile:

Thanks
peace
Ryche Hawk

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
    #2169329 - 12/08/03 06:25 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Way very cool Ryche  :heart:

I was wondering what was going on since you had mentioned closing by last summer.

I am excited to see ya back in swing, keep up the good work bro  :thumbup:

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

Alien Substrate Instructional:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG82xLzrNg8

Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: Alien]
    #2169568 - 12/08/03 08:12 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

Knew you couldnt say away Ryche :smile:bluhoney

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: bluhoney]
    #2169652 - 12/08/03 08:51 PM (14 years, 11 days ago)

well we missed you too BLU!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: THE HAWKS EYE *December* free SPORES 4 every 1 [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #2171076 - 12/10/03 07:50 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

I just placed my order today. I love your site. It tells the origin of every single spore you sell... the story of these spores is the best part. You know how wild or tame your spores will be before you put them under a microscope. You always name the person who discovered the spores in the wild or which lab developed the spores. This aspect alone will make my next venture into miscroscopy more enlightened than the last.

Everybody should take a look at this selection and grab what you can, while you can.

May THE live forever. I want to see some more newly discovered strains. Has an Antarctic cube been discovered yet?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Edited by Rose (12/10/03 08:31 PM)

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2172617 - 12/12/03 10:57 AM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Great deal!!!!

Thanks Ryche :laugh:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum