Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: ]
    #356327 - 07/17/01 01:25 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #356334 - 07/17/01 01:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Why don't you try to notice part where mcman accuses me of starting the thread...which I didn't.

Then notice near the end when all has been said and done and the thread should have been LOCKED. Notice how YOU fan the flames to keep it going....like a typical troll.

LOCK THIS MOD, LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.....

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: ]
    #356363 - 07/17/01 02:40 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Consider it locked, Mods of this forum you have my blessing if you want to be more aggressive in stopping these flames, just make sure to be fair.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #356654 - 07/18/01 02:59 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

NSP2, do you spend 2 hours writing up you post? excuse me, 4,000 word report with my post disected sentence by sentence in a futall attemp to try and support your weak argument??

Well I see your resigning your modship. Another dictator bites the dust. See, your, "The shroomery must be run with an iron fist technigue just isn't working out is it??" U wanna continue dragging up the past. posting past post. Unlike you I don't sit on the shroomery for 20 hours a day analizy every freaking post that was made in the past. U where a pretty cool guy before U was a mod, then you change big time. U became a neo-nazi disguised as a liberial and then threw a hugh fit because Thor and 3D wouldn't make you a shroomery dictator and ruin this site.

You wanna start dragging up past post I made in mod forum. ok, so should I post your 14,000,0000 word report's of how you think that the shroomery should be run by a little hitler?? HHMMmmm? Funny, my way worked. all parties involved have let this thread go but You. You know NSP2, I thik you should just back to your forum and run it your way and not be telling me how to run vendors. My way works and your communist views type way's...well they don't work. hmm your forum doesn't seem to stay vary busy, I guess your way is running people off. once again, dictatorship type mods have failed here again so why don't you take your control freak ideals and scamper, your boring me and I feel asleep trying to read your mile long post that proved nothing except that you have some deep seeded issue's that you need to go deal with. DAMN, your a piece of work...

"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom