Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: ]
    #355474 - 07/15/01 10:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Hello max,  you still haven't answered my previous questions, but i feel this is a good time to remind you and enlighten you. Yes, the FSR maybe misleading to a newbie to the ENGLISH language. Or maybe a newbie to GRAMMAR. Other than that i feel that the website , and the FSR, are cornerstones in our community. Thank you for caring, maybe the mushroom comunity isn't as improtant to you as your precious Mt.Elpine. But , from your website it seems that you are head micologist in charge. Maybe you just sweep the floor?? ... Please set the record straight Max.... :wink:

"A Wise One like me should not charge for her services....The one who charges is a liar. The wise one is born to cure, not to do business with her knowledge."-Maria Sabina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #355477 - 07/15/01 10:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: McMan]
    #355486 - 07/15/01 11:03 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I know what your talking about and I said "given Max's history with Ralph" didnt I? Im just saying all you did was make a stupid post bigger than it shoulda been, that all.
This wont have any effect on my standings in the contest will it?...lol

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #355494 - 07/15/01 11:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #355509 - 07/15/01 11:37 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

hey i'm sorry about my earlier post. i wasn't really pissed off, just kind of let down. I saw free, so i went to the site thinking "free free free" and when I saw one dollar and then 10 dollars, I was thinking that the free part was just to reel a person in and then hit them with prices once they're there. Considering the prices of the PRINTS, it seemed that this was likely. Anyways, I want to apologize to Ralph for that garbage. I support the FSR's idea of spreading spores and as soon as I figure out and am in the position to send prints, you'll be getting some from me! I don't question their ethics at all. Thanks for being there FSR.

My head is hurting..
DO CACA!

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #355680 - 07/16/01 07:20 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

McMan, you know that I have pretty much given you free reign with your oppinions. But I understand the hatred between you and max. And I don't think it was too kind of your to assume that Max is "troll this thread" without solid proof. You want people to see you as a better man than Max, yet you continue to hurl insults at Max. A "bigger" man would just walk away from the BS and stop dwelling on what has happened in the past. I am not jumping on you, but please just take a minute and think about all this...this constant bickering back and forth is kind of getting absurb...wouldn't you agree??

"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Anonymous

Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: Taz]
    #355689 - 07/16/01 07:52 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

You're an idiot mcman. Take your 'theories' and shove em up your ass where they belong.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Post deleted by users_request [Re: ]
    #355834 - 07/16/01 03:04 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
    #355866 - 07/16/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

it's always the same story mcman, max calls people trolls, fucking idiots, liars, puppets, them he runs behind the skirts of the moderators. then the moderators tell everybody to stop picking on max. freedom of speach! not heree! your only allowed to praise max, if you don't you get smacked down!

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Taz]
    #355913 - 07/16/01 06:37 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #355942 - 07/16/01 07:35 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

mcman, you are so full of shit. I log on to this thread and find you accusing me of things I didn't do and in another thread, out of the blue, is rolfstir trolling my announcement. you and rolf have been both warned several times to stay out of my threads and to stop your constant trolling of my threads.you want to stir the pot, you'll get it dumped on your head.

you say you've been an idiot 50 times?

Make it 51!

you and your couple of little troll friends and puppets can back each other up all you want, you're only fooling yourselves.

you want to come up and meet mcman? bring it on sucker...if you can get across the border

Anonymous

#355943 - 07/16/01 07:38 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

mcman, you are so full of shit. I log on to this thread and find you accusing me of things I didn't do and in another thread, out of the blue, is rolfstir trolling my announcement. you and rolf have been both warned several times to stay out of my threads and to stop your constant trolling of my threads.you want to stir the pot, you'll get it dumped on your head.

Make that 51!

you and your couple of little troll friends and puppets can back each other up all you want, you're only fooling yourselves.

you want to come up and meet mcman? bring it on sucker...if you can get across the border

Anonymous

#355947 - 07/16/01 07:44 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

lets see now, this thread started with somebody saying something and mcman accusing me of being that person. yet I hadn't even read the thread until 3 or 4 trolls are accusing me.

meanwhile, I post a thread announcing a new strain and it's immediatley trolled by rolf - a so-called mod -

you and rolf have been both warned several times to stay out of my threads and to stop your constant trolling of my threads.you want to stir the pot, you'll get it dumped on your head.

Make that 51!

you want to come up and meet mcman? bring it on sucker, i've got a surprise for you

and the troll rolfstir...nsp2?...you think anyone is going to believe yet another one of your lies?

you're worse than a used car salesman

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: ]
    #355964 - 07/16/01 08:45 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: ralphster44]
    #355991 - 07/16/01 10:03 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i never attacked you in the first place rolf

but i see on one line you say you won't attack me, on the next line you call me a scammer

ya, thats why the SporeLab has been doing a great business for 4 years..cause we're sammers

and just never ends with you does it?

mod...LOL!

you stay out of my threads, I stay out of yours, that goes for mcman too and your puppets.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #356108 - 07/17/01 03:04 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

First of NSP2, you shouldn't be bringing up what I post in the mod forum in the public. I could bring up some things you posted in there as well. That forum is for the moderators and shouldn't be discussed in public like you have.

Secound, as I recall over Max calling you a coffee filter vendor, You had every opurtunity to respond to that. and you turned it into an essay contest. but You where allowed to respond as you saw fit. How dare you come in here and say I am one sided. I said along time ago that "any" vendor who get's attacked in vendors, willl be allowed to respond. And now your whinning about it's not fair that Max get's his Say?? LOL, that is fucking funny, wait, let me go back a reread this thread....hold on....hhhmmmm, looks like every one got to have their say. wait let me check, the thread is still open. geee, I wonder where I am am being one sided and only allowing Max to have his say?? I must have missed something...

The point is, this is getting rediculous. you want to talk about newbies, yeah let's talk about the newbie who has to wade through 13,000 BS flaming name calling threads and make a choice who he will buy from. this is just fucking unreal. All I see is the same old BS being drag up time and time again, for crying out loud let it go, give it a rest, the community is getting fed up with it all. And NSP2 why is it that in every one of your post directed towards are about Max, You always have to bring up the truth?? That is ancient new's. It is shit like this that keeps Max acting the way he does and all you can do is say I'm not right because it is ok for you are anybody else to make statements but ohh no if Max replies back then He is the trouble maker.

Thank U ralph, Mcman and max for saying in public that you will try to stay away from each other. from this day on, let's just see who the real trouble maker is. the first one to trash one of the other's thread will be exposed as the real trouble maker and I will post that info everytime that person comes around OK,

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: Taz]
    #356119 - 07/17/01 03:36 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I think this is getting old. I feel like I'm reading a mirror post to a few months ago.

I think you good folks need to agree to disagree and stop attacking each other. The community decides on its own what to think of you all, and this behavior doesn't do much for all of your reputations.

If you all agree to stay out of each others way its cool with me, whatever stops this non-sense will make me and the community happy.

I'm trying to stay out of this kind of thing now, thats definately what the moderators are for. But be aware that I will be watching out for any trouble.

We have to learn to live together, otherwise daddy will have to kick somone out of the house :wink:

Now stop fighting and lets try to be civil to one another. If hippie can start making friends again with the OMC, why can't we all.

Offline*HeGz*
old hand
Re: The Free Spore Ring [Re: Thor]
    #356197 - 07/17/01 08:30 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

This thread will be closed in 24 hours, I think both parties have had ample time to express themselves. I also believe that the Ralphster and the FSR provide a great service to this community.

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do
Nowhere to go
I wanna be sedated

**Check out the FSR you may find something you like**

PEACE

HeGz

Edited by *HeGz* on 07/17/01 09:32 AM.

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Taz]
    #356292 - 07/17/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous

#356320 - 07/17/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

nushroom, you better go back to the beginning and read the whole thread over. You are obviously missing a lot!

Hegz, why are you waiting 24 hours to lock the thread? It should have been locked 24 hours ago. You are just giving the trolls more time to keep this going as you can see by the usual bullshit in nushrooms post.

email: getspores@sporelab.comgetspores@sporelab.com</a>

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 07/17/01 02:06 PM.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags