Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lions Fighting Hyenas
    #6466871 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmkhcGKhdSU&mode=related&search=


Some Lions fighting Hyenas, Watch till the very end, the Male Lion drops bombs on those sons of bitches


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6466907 -

Holy Fuck!
Those Hyenas are are bastards, they deserve it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: Bikerfool]
    #6466917 -

I've read before that lions are the lazy scavenger types (especially the males) whereas the hyenas work together and have a more structured hierarchy. They just look fucking crazy. :laugh:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: unbeliever]
    #6466926 -

yeah lions do that, the males will wait until something is killed, then they go and scare the killer off and take the meal... their bullys and i love it


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6466932 -

Man, all I know is that I never wanna piss off a full grown male lion!

SMACK MY BITCH UP!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6466934 -

hahaha wow!

i especially enjoyed the music... great link, thanks! :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: In(di)go]
    #6466945 -

who has the baryard lion action going on?
oh wait this isnt otd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: In(di)go]
    #6466946 -

I really liked the ending, the male lion fucked those wolfs up bad!~


--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6467186 -

OMG AWESOME VID!!!

DOMINATION on the Elysian fields.
then payback.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: Colbadol]
    #6467218 -

Im glad you all liked it. It gets me really psyched up on a tribal level, like i wanna pounce on something and bite it until it dies.



That might be just me though....


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #6470142 -

good stuff, like the "smack my bitch up" tune
havent seen a big cat in the wild yet


--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Fighting Hyenas [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6470241 -

ToTheSummit said:
Man, all I know is that I never wanna piss off a full grown male lion!




I'd prefer not to piss any of them off, the little ones can hurt you, the big ones can eat you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Last Meal Request: What would you choose?
( 1 2 3 all )
pk3 3,198 40 01/29/05 01:37 PM
by i_rage_against
* Would anyone fight? A Revolutionary POLL!
( 1 2 3 all )
MXNR 4,812 43 01/25/05 01:08 PM
by Twister
* ToTheSummit ~ A Leerjet Interview & l s d On Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,964 29 03/31/05 09:47 AM
by In(di)go
* well i got in a fight today runawayjim 1,228 17 02/06/05 03:32 PM
by runawayjim
* Who would you most like to fight?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 5,345 83 03/12/05 05:22 PM
by beejay
* Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight GlassOnion 1,233 6 05/20/05 02:25 AM
by MikeOLogical
* My life as a male model Scarfmeister 1,533 12 11/08/04 12:39 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Another ecstasy story... Day 2 (Gang fights, murders, and police helicopters) StrandedVoyager 3,854 18 06/26/05 09:50 PM
by StrandedVoyager

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,000 topic views. 1 members, 25 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.