Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Shaving
    #6461581 -

How many guys (not girls) shave their shit? For those of you against shaving your shit, give it a try once, let your girl (or boy :shocked:) suck on ALL of it, then decide if shaving your shit is "bad." How many girls would prefer a shaved experience to that of a sweaty/stinky/hairy experience?
Do you shave?
You may choose only one
Do you like it shaved?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/15/07 09:18 AM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
Trying to explain a journey to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to explain what a zebra looks like to  blind person who has never seen a horse.

^^^The above matter may be a complete fantasy that I concocted out of possible boredom.^^^


--------------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6461659 -

personally i voted yes to both although i was missing an option...

i have shaved my junk and i did not dislike it... but i hate the itching and am too lazy to shave regularly (which prevents the itching) so i just stopped shaving my area altogether...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6461668 -

Trim, yes, but shave - no.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: eris]
    #6461676 -

So itchy. Not worth all the agony and embarrassing need to itch in public.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: In(di)go]
    #6461682 -

as in(di)go said , the high maintenance of the area brings about dismay.
itchin can be bitchin, but the well desired results and the fact that females dig it outweighs any negative :naughty:  :hehehe:


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #6461685 -

Haha fuck that, my girl is cool enough to where she doesn't give a fuck what kind of hair I have going on down there, she does it all regardless.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: eris]
    #6461697 -

Anybody out there have any answers to the itch? It sucks, but I just deal with it. Like elaspeinreason said, it's completely worth the reward.


--------------------
Trying to explain a journey to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to explain what a zebra looks like to  blind person who has never seen a horse.

^^^The above matter may be a complete fantasy that I concocted out of possible boredom.^^^


--------------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: In(di)go]
    #6461706 -

In(di)go said:
personally i voted yes to both although i was missing an option...

i have shaved my junk and i did not dislike it... but i hate the itching and am too lazy to shave regularly (which prevents the itching) so i just stopped shaving my area altogether...



Why do I NOT have you sexual life man? It's not fair, I tell you. NOT FAIR :sad:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6461714 -

Yeah, I shave everything, balls and all; but leave a little happy trail from my bellybutton to my junk. I like how it looks but I hate shaving my balls.

Edited by euphoricpoison (01/15/07 10:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6461729 -

For the itch I usually put lotion on right after, some use gold bond or baby powder, they all work and its no more itch. Oh and also do it in hot water, it makes your pores smaller unlike cold water that will give you goose bumps, I usually make it hard when I shave everything, I feel it makes things a lot easier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #6461748 -

hahaha don't be envious, man...

i tell you my sex life is not THAT great at the time... fucking distance getting in the way and whatnot...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6461765 -

Ever since I started shaving, I can't stop - as noted, when freshly shaved there is really minimal to no itching, so I just keep it that way! Not to mention that once it grows past a certain point where the hairs start to curl, they usually get tangled and pull on one another, or get snagged on your clothes which ends up pullin' them, which is also a bitch and makes you want to itch! So yes, shave and trim, I like to keep a little patch on there so I don't look totally bald - but keepin' it in good order is as typical for me as brushing my teeth. I've also noticed that by keepin' myself clean-cut in those groinal regions, it often indirectly encourages my partner to keep herself well-kempt down there as well. =]


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: geokills]
    #6461830 -

trimming is the perfect middle ground.

Like a grade one or something.

I like a nice tidy trimmed layer of fuzz, No itching and no excuse for hos not to suck on it :grin:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: geokills]
    #6461836 -

not sure what the cream is called but ill find out and post my girl gave me some cause i hated the itchy part when i would go out in the field for training. GO ARMY!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: goneFISHIN]
    #6461915 -

HA HA


--------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one

Diploid said:
What's with proclaiming freedom by abridging freedom? That makes no sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: elaspeinreason]
    #6462010 -

I buzz mine to a 1 or 2, not shave it.  With hairy legs and a hairy stomach it looks absolutely retarded to be clean shaven down there.  :lol:  It just doesn't look right...:noway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: Newbie]
    #6462113 -

Yeah if I was a hairy guy, I would just trim it to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: Newbie]
    #6462218 -

NewbieShroomie said:
I buzz mine to a 1 or 2, not shave it.  With hairy legs and a hairy stomach it looks absolutely retarded to be clean shaven down there.  :lol:  It just doesn't look right...:noway:



I never said it looked good, just that the attention I receive for shaving was good. :cool:


--------------------
Trying to explain a journey to someone who has never experienced it is like trying to explain what a zebra looks like to  blind person who has never seen a horse.

^^^The above matter may be a complete fantasy that I concocted out of possible boredom.^^^


--------------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6462266 -

Oh yea definitely.  Much more attention to the balls is paid when one is shaven :wink::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shaving [Re: trippindad82]
    #6462390 -

I grow mad long hairs on my balls, so they are shaved regularly, but the rest is just trimmed nice and short.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Have you ever shaved... "down there?"
( 1 2 3 all )
SoulSurfer 6,738 48 08/01/04 11:08 AM
by Barbi
* I shaved
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,124 35 10/06/05 09:42 AM
by Ozrichead
* I'm afraid to shave again.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,407 27 07/12/06 08:05 PM
by d33p
* Should I shave?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,128 36 12/24/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade
* I need shaving help
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,289 42 11/10/04 06:28 PM
by StonedShroom
* Just shaved my beard off
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 6,973 50 08/02/07 11:00 PM
by Boutang
* I feel so unnatural when clean shaven
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,944 47 04/06/06 04:56 AM
by goobler
* Should I stop shaving my face?
( 1 2 all )
LayYouIn 3,839 36 05/17/08 03:29 PM
by blewmeanie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,147 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 288 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 22 queries.