Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Found mushrooms in cow poop
    #645833 - 05/26/02 10:30 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ok, i live in a small town in BC, (in canada) and here is a dream i had a few days ago:

me and 2 buddies ate some killer mushrooms and went for a crazy adventure. we had no idea where we were goin, we crossed over a swamp ons sme logs to get to a grassy field we spotted in the distance, we got there and just ran around (the field was so cool!) then my friend walked across a bunch of straw and cow shit... we looked dpown and there were mushrooms everywhere! we loaded up some plastic baggies with em and got outtta there (there was KEEP OUT signs and barbed wire everywhere..) ive tried to find out if they are magical or not yet, but i dont know, none of the shroomz match up to anything i can find pictures of on the net.

il maybe scan a pictue later, but for now ill just describe them. the small young ones just little yellow mushrooms, some of them came outta the straw, other right from the cow dung. the older ones white or brown, i think there might have been more than one kind growing. if anyone can give me some advice, id appreaciate it !

Oh yeah.. im not gonan eat any till i know what they are, so you dont need to warn me

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Re: Found mushrooms in cow poop [Re: GWAR]
    #645844 - 05/26/02 10:36 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

oh yeah, i forgot.. they stain a darkish-purple/brown color... not blue

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Found mushrooms in cow poop [Re: GWAR]
    #646013 - 05/26/02 12:26 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Real magic mushroom turn blue when handled. Without a picture to see what yiou have and your descriptionposted abouve makes it impssible to identify the shrooms. ANd if they were growing in shit then I doubt that thy were magic mushrooms.

Although P. fimetaria and P. sierrae grrow in manure in the fall they are extrememly rare in the field and very common in new lawns.

Have a shroomy day,

mj

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification