Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
Trespassin' adventures :)
    #987954 - 10/23/02 10:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Well I have a great story tell you guys. Remember those cubes I thought I saw that I posted about in my other posts? Well here goes the story:

I was dead set on gettin them bastards, wether they were all the way across town or not :smile: So me and my fiance drove out there beside this big cow pasture where we saw them. We parked behind the vets office and got our flashlights and shit. The fence consisted of one electric strand, hog wire, and a rusty ass line of barbed wire across the top. It was about 2 in morn, and me and fiance were both trippin our asses off on dex :smile: Anyway, we found a good place to jump the fence, and we where in. I found the shrooms I saw when i drove by earlier that day, grabbed them, but i still wanted to hunt a little more. There were cows everywhere, and they seemed pretty nice. All the sudden my fiance says, "Man that cow is coming right for us." I shined my light out that way and it was no cow.... it was two horses. And anyone who knows me know i have a grave fear of horses. So I started to walk back to the fence very quick like, but the horses were very curious, and were getting all up on us. My fiance waved our bag of shrooms at them, threatening to hit them with it. This drove them off for a bit, but the fuckers called in 2 crazy ass reinforcements! The 2 new horses came charging like a couple of freaks right us, and I was about to shit my pants at this time. I decided to jump the huge ass fence right where I was, with no pole to hold on to. Im climbed on, and BAM! I got the shit knocked out of me by that electric strand! I broke the damn thing off the post too, hehe :smile: Me and her tried to scare them off, and finally it worked, and the dumbasses took off running around the field, over and over and over, about 90 miles an hour :smile: Then they started to come at us again, but we were close to the spot to jump, so we ran our asses off to get to it and climbed aboard, and pow, I pulled the crap outta my hamstring trying to stretch over the electric strand! So I tried it from a different angle, grabbed ahold of the rusty ass barbed wire and stabbed the hell outta my hand :frown: Then I finally got to the top of the post and my leg musta touched something. BAM again, another severe electric blow, and my head was spinning like a bitch. I just stood there on top of the pole staring out the ground, in a electrocuted daze. When i finally came to I jumped over, and my fiance did also. She, of course, being the limber folk she is, suffered no damage from the damn thing. Hehehe. And those horses were still tearing around the field like a bunch of idiots. I stumbled to car, sick to stomach from the blows, got in, and looked in the bag. Fucking Lepiotas! All that for Lepiotas!!!!!!! DAMNIT i said. Oh well, they were pretty :smile:

The moral of the story: Check for horses in the field b4 you go huntin, them bitches are insane! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #988407 - 10/24/02 12:25 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Any of yall ever had bad experiences shroom hunting?

InvisibleLouis_Cyphre
El Diablo
Loc: Going down?
    #988429 - 10/24/02 12:38 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

That was dumb.  Be sure and get a tetanus shot.  :grin: 

--------------------
---

L. Cyphre

"Hell is paved with good samaritans." - William M. Holden

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#988478 - 10/24/02 12:55 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Wouldnt say that was dumb, but close to it! :smile: haha, no man, thats a terrible story Im sorry you had to go through that... but, think, its a great story lol!

Better luck to you next time, and maybe try to find a pasture w/o an electric fence, or fuck, why dont you just ask the owners permission!!!???

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: angryshroom]
    #988529 - 10/24/02 01:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Man i live in a small town, where everyone knows your name. If they were to find out I ws lookin for shrooms everyone would know about it! And we only drank in this small town by god, no psychodelics here, you damn yankees :smile: of course im just kiddin, but thats how most ppl around here are... its sad really... 

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #988939 - 10/24/02 06:57 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

One word: Parargraphs.

Offlinecubehunter
Stranger
Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: Gumby]
    #988979 - 10/24/02 07:31 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

paragraphs...funny.

watchit man, horses will bite yer ass. they also are spies for the dea.

word up.

OfflineRemiMartin
Loc: UK
Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: cubehunter]
    #989020 - 10/24/02 08:06 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I've had a bad experience with a field full of cattle, they were staring at me in such a starnge, almost not human way. Then one of the bulls started following me and all the cows mooed their asses off. I wouldn't have gone in the field if I knew there were cattle in there, last year it was full with friendly sheep.

The only other bad things when hunting are the sheep that stare, they don't move, they don't even run away when you go near, they just stare at you with their evil staring eyes. It's like they know something you don't, and they are going to use that knowledge to get you.

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: RemiMartin]
    #989077 - 10/24/02 08:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Good story man i enjoyed it. Nothing scares the shit out of me more than the "biggame" that roams the pastures. I have never run across any deranged horses tho.

--------------------
stay off my land

Offlinenermski
Stranger

Loc: South East
    #989104 - 10/24/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

And the lesson here is what? Don't go into the cow field tripping on dex

--------------------
It's better to overdose than to underdose.

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: nermski]
    #989505 - 10/24/02 12:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

>>And the lesson here is what? Don't go into the cow field tripping on dex<<

Don't go trespassing either. This maroon is lucky he didn't get shot.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #990020 - 10/24/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You broke the fence on the field?
-That is shitty.

Your looking for Cubensis in Tennesse?
-Not very likely to find them there.

You got zapped by a fence?
-You deserve it.

Your hunting at night on some strange drugs?
-That is not a good idea.

Your scared of horses and cows when your swinging a bag at them?
-...its too bad one of them didnt boot your ass.

This guys story is how a mushroom hunter is not to act when seeking psychoactive fungus.
Take notes, cause this story sucks to hear.

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #990705 - 10/24/02 07:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i live in a small town as well and was planning on goin into a few fields to hunt...now ill make sure all the cows are far away...or none ther eat all, dont want no crazy ass cows or sheep chasin me down :-D

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #991220 - 10/24/02 09:55 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

1. I know it wasnt likely to find them in TN
2.I wasnt wasted , i was coming down pretty well
3. I wouldnt have swung shit at the horses if they werent trying to kill me
and 4. I didnt really break the fence, it some off of the pole.

Yeh, maybe your not spose to do that stuff if your not trying to have a good time, but when you know chances are those werent cubes you saw, and you wanna have some fun, then it sounds like a damn good plan to me. 99% of the time, when hunting, i don't do any of those things. There is no reason to put me down anyway, next time I'll keep my hopefully entertaining stories to myself :P

OfflineHuxley
Loc: Las Vegas
    #991241 - 10/24/02 10:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I liked that story. It was sort of the Keystone Cops version of shroom hunting.

Most people don't care if you search their land; they just want you to ask permission. Just say something like, "I'm a biology student, and I was wondering if I could collect some mushroom specimens on your property?"

Invisiblelazyvegan
psome wierdo..

Loc: Spaceship Earth
Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: Huxley]
    #991887 - 10/25/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Re: Trespassin' adventures :smile:

once back when i lived in denmark i was out with a girlie friend of mine..we went into a vast empty pasture when all of a sudden we noticed about >200< cows all running towards us at once..OK!...200 COWS COME RUNNING TOWARDS YA'!..WHAT DO YOU DO?..i dunno..guess we stood our ground(hello there were liberty's everywhere)..they all came running right at us and we just stood there..they eventually stopped all at once..some how i just knew they would stop and not trample us..they were more curious than anything..we thanked them for there bountiful shit..and not 15 minutes later..(after i'm feeling safe again, and picken shroomz)..i look up all of a sudden to see a huge BULL chasin down on ME!!!....RUN RUN i'm outa there..and he's 5 meteres from me as i jump over the bared wire fence)..normally the bull would chase me out as soon as i entered, but this guy waited 15 mintues before he did it) {don't let your guard down!}...whow..those were the days..
peace..
jeremy.. 

--------------------
"Paradise is not a place..it's a state of mind"
"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." John Stuart Mill

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
    #992182 - 10/25/02 10:06 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I found the story entertaining. It may not be a story of a perfectly sound hunting expedition but itsnt it the trial and tributes of the human species that sets us apart from the rest and gives the freedom to behave like retards.

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Trespassin' adventures :) [Re: cardboard]
    #994143 - 10/26/02 01:12 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Retards untie! I thought it was an entertaining true story, you dont see those much.

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA
    #994440 - 10/26/02 08:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I liked the story too. I'm not quite sure why GGreatone ripped into you like that.

Some of the best hunting stories on here are the ones where everything that could go wrong, does. I still chuckle at the thought of you trying to get over the electric fence. Even though you got the heck shocked out of you, I'm sure you still had a good time that night.

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#994533 - 10/26/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

my new jacket is trespass :laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate