Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Copes in SW Florida - Please confirm ID
    #6452905 -

I believe these are all copes. The small one I'm not sure. I went to the same spot that I've gone to and I've usually only found 4 or 5. Well around new years I went at about 6pm and since it's by a busy road all I could really do was look. It had been raining for a few days and very muggy. I counted dozens and dozens of what looked like copes. I found right by the fence where I could reach about 10 of them. I started picking and a cop pulled up across the street facing me and instead of just dropping in the grass I tried to cram them in my pocket. He left and of course I ruined the few I picked. I ended up only getting a few more and irritated at all the others that I could see but couldnt pick. Was unable to go back later that night. Anyway I think these are copes but not sure. let me know. Thanks!

also one looks like it was an abort. Full stipe with little ball on end instead of cap. Could this be an abort?


























Edited by Greg3427 (01/12/07 07:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Copes in SW Florida [Re: Greg3427]
    #6453441 -

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THOSE ARE.

hmm im no expert on shrooms myslef. but DONT EAT THEM.

yea those boys are broken up. Damn piggies always snortn' around My Earth.

those look good tho. I hope that they turn out to be yummies for ya.
once agiain, do not eat them, im a moron. but i think black prints may be a good sign, i dont know. Do not eat them.

thats a nice looking print tho. Looks like the iris of my eye ball.

i'd start drying them out anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Copes in SW Florida [Re: nolongerinuse]
    #6453480 -

I see those all the time not active.


--------------------
Got to bag em up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Copes in SW Florida [Re: thedman]
    #6453543 -

you got a couple different mushrooms there but no copes, sorry


--------------------
"The Mind and Body must be Subjected to Extreme Stimulus by means of Drugs and Music." -Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Copes in SW Florida [Re: ScrewdUpTexas]
    #6453595 -

Thanks guys!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Florida Panaeolus ID please ChiefThunderbong 1,360 3 09/30/03 11:20 AM
by ChiefThunderbong
* Florida Pholiota ID MagmaManiac 2,025 6 10/19/03 07:56 AM
by MagmaManiac
* Cyans found, confirmation ID needed
( 1 2 all )
Shadler77 5,718 20 07/25/16 02:25 PM
by mountainplayer
* When can I start looking for shrooms in the florida area? HiMyNameIs 1,606 7 02/07/04 11:00 AM
by whereislucy
* florida lawns shroomFL 2,051 6 03/21/03 02:51 PM
by blaze2
* ID is this ps semilanceata? ambros 1,780 11 10/09/03 11:11 AM
by ambros
* Gold tops id please. Sunshine Coast, Australia magicbob 1,463 10 03/12/18 05:33 PM
by StillSong
* COPES- Panaeolus antillarum and other pan ID orizon 17,390 17 10/28/03 11:53 AM
by GGreatOne234

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
748 topic views. 0 members, 27 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.