Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
DMT tolerance?
    #6439770 - 01/08/07 09:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I just tried smoking a pinch of dmt for the first time, but didnt get enough to actually even start any visuals, but did kindof feel odd afterwards, how long would it be before I can try again? Does dmt have a tolerance like lsd or mushies do?

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6439779 - 01/08/07 09:12 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It's advised to wait at least an hour or more before attempting another trip. Best of luck to you

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: SuperD]
    #6439794 - 01/08/07 09:18 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ooh ok, thanks. One more thing though, is it normal to feel sleepy after you smoke it or do you think that may be due to the blue lotus i had it sprinkled on?

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6440047 - 01/08/07 10:22 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You could go every hour for a very long time without really gaining a tolerance. Not suggesting it, but you'll be good for another attempt.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6440148 - 01/08/07 11:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I tried smoking Lotus tar a few times and no sleepiness. It needs to be mixed with alcohol for any effect and isn't active from smoking.

Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: cpw1971]
    #6440161 - 01/08/07 11:06 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

when i did dmt, i did too much. i felt like i had just od'd. all i could do was fall back into a pile of pillows and hope that i stuck around for a while. honestly, it was the worst experience of my life and i wouldnt recommend it. I did it by freebasing, i dont know if thats normal or not.

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: jenns_hot]
    #6440210 - 01/08/07 11:28 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

"when i did dmt, i did too much. i felt like i had just od'd. all i could do was fall back into a pile of pillows and hope that i stuck around for a while."

What you describe is totally normal, it's just not for you.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
    #6440213 - 01/08/07 11:30 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

tolerance goes away pretty fast...an hour is a good amount of time...... i almost always become pretty sleepy after dmt sessions... wait a little bit and dive back in brother.... much love good luck :heartpump:  :heartpump:  :heartpump:

--------------------
love is what is left when you"ve let go of everything you love

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #6440223 - 01/08/07 11:35 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zzzRipVanWinkle said:
I just tried smoking a pinch of dmt for the first time, but didnt get enough to actually even start any visuals, but did kindof feel odd afterwards, how long would it be before I can try again?  Does dmt have a tolerance like lsd or mushies do?

you just pretty much had the same first experience i had on dmt. nothing but a very very odd feeling. and i felt like my body was wraped in thick cellophane :syringe:

--------------------

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #6440823 - 01/09/07 07:33 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jenns_hot said:
when i did dmt, i did too much. i felt like i had just od'd. all i could do was fall back into a pile of pillows and hope that i stuck around for a while. honestly, it was the worst experience of my life and i wouldnt recommend it. I did it by freebasing, i dont know if thats normal or not.

There's nothing physically dangerous about n,n DMT.  You will not OD, you will not die... unless the shock of it gives you a heart attack.

Sounds a lot like my first few tries freebasing with carefully measured doses, although I did get some nice afterglow.  The only way for me to have a pleasant experience is if I go into it after having eaten some mushrooms or mushrooms+MDMA, otherwise it seems as if I'm an intruder breaking breaking up a happy little alien family picnic.

Salvia, OTOH, is comforting, safe and warm for me :shrug:

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
    #6440950 - 01/09/07 08:37 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jenns_hot said:

Stay away from DMT if you didnt like it or felt like you were OD'ing. We smoke bowls FULL of DMT and hit it till it drops to the ground or someone takes it away.

Honestly, everyone that has a bad perception of DMT seems to get lost in the journey and not make it to the breakthrough. DMT is one of those drugs that I wish I could sit down and have a long conversation with someone before they do it....well if a friend does it with me, they get that long conversation, and so far everyone has loved the indepth conversation and the journey that followed.

DMT isnt just about the drug, its so very much more. You have to be ready to accept that "more" and if you are not, you will not enjoy the experience.

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: dedjam]
    #6442444 - 01/09/07 05:30 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gopenguins said:
We smoke bowls FULL of DMT and hit it till it drops to the ground or someone takes it away.

Exactly how I like my salvia to be. :thumbup:  Not even worth the effort if I don't break through.  Which makes me curious, is a salvia "breakthrough" similar to a DMT "breakthrough"?  From everything I've ever read of DMT (reading about that sorta stuff is my favorite hobby), it sounds alot like what I've experienced with salvia... ???

--------------------

Edited by zzzRipVanWinkle (01/09/07 05:39 PM)

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6443252 - 01/09/07 08:58 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Depends on whom you ask. Though many will disagree with me, I've of the camp that thinks they're the same thing only Salvia is 1000x better.

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: schmutzen]
    #6443333 - 01/09/07 09:15 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

If you don't get WOAH effects from DMT, you're not going to have much of a tolerance after smoking it. Load it up BIG and hit it until you have absolutley no fucking idea what is happening, who you are, or why. Until you've done this you're missing out on what DMT is all about. Being outside and in a comfortable place is KEY to the greater realms of DMT space. It can be life shattering. I was nearly unhinged from a few DMT trips but I love the stuff. So fascinating.

Also try insnuffulation. 250-350mg provides a rather memorable experience, freebase works fine, although salting your spice helps. Especially memorable if combined with the peak of a mushroom/LSD/mescaline trip and ESPECIALLY if whippits are involved. Talk about a trip! Holy shit. I'd love to go back there.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT tolerance? [Re: Grok]
    #6443364 - 01/09/07 09:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not sure on the dosages i'm taking because i dont have a scale that weighs that light so i'm just kinda eyeballing out what seems to be a good amount, but i guess not cause i just tried again and all I got was that same weird feeling, the carpet kind of stretching and wiggling, and little somewhat colorful specks (like sand) scurrying across my ceiling... gunna try again in another hour

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #6443377 - 01/09/07 09:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Don't worry about dosage. Load up your pipe FULL and hit it until you forget what you're doing. That's the proper dosage.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6443379 - 01/09/07 09:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

namaste said:
Salvia is 1000x better.

And yeah I love salvia when I break through but its pretty hard for me to do that with the crappy 20x I have right now (I think they lied about it being what i have here being standardized), and if i dont break through then it just gets on my nerves because it has absolutley no meaning to me whatsover

--------------------

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6443434 - 01/09/07 09:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zzzRipVanWinkle said:
...if i dont break through then it just gets on my nerves because it has absolutley no meaning to me whatsover

Sounds like an expectation... sometimes the most subtle effects ie. a couple of puffs and watching shadows in the breeze or a nice Sunrise are my favourite.

--------------------

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6443564 - 01/09/07 10:16 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Wooo that finally did it, that was incredibly. I didnt break through but man i dont care that was still pretty fuckin intense. like i hadnt even barely started takin a hit before i coughed and it started comin on, then one more hit and laid down and wooosh i heard like a motor sound and patterns were everywhere and my blacklight turned from blue to purple and flooded the room and oh man... pretty much to sum it up: wow. that was incredible. I can't wait to take it to the next level.

--------------------

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

#6444407 - 01/10/07 07:44 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

hehe :goodluck:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag