Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6402296 -

That's my sister.  :eek:










Just kidding.


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6402299 -

I am drinking and hopefully get some of that skunk that Hella is jumping into.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6402306 -

first one is my good friend jenn, she is a looker for sure.

second, i don't know, just some girl.

and, the very first one, is me...with the CCCP shirt. and then the gonzo journalist rob in my tripping shirt.


--------------------

Edited by Meat_hod (12/24/06 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402327 -



what about her?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6402338 -

Thats my ex mahrie.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402340 -

You're a great photographer, assuming you took all those.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402372 -

Yeah i did, and thank you!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402382 -

Nice chicks...

I'm chillin, drinkin and smokin.

I only got about 3 hours sleep last night so i'll pass out soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6402390 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:




Is that Hunter S. Thompson, or Johnny Depp playing him? Or am I completely off?


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6402396 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
The second one reminds me of a young Timothy Leary.



The psychedelic shirt maybe... :rolleyes:


--------------------
"The only thing I'm high on is Love for my Son and Daughters. Yes, a little LSD is all I need."
-Marge Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: cubeladd]
    #6402440 -

Your completely off, it's my friend rob, in my living room...haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402571 -

.

Edited by coma white (06/20/08 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402581 -

I already got a new Xbox 360 as my Christmas present and my sister just told me to help myself to her big bottle of vicodin, so I think I'm set for the night.  :drooling:

Got some bud and beer to round it out too - merry X-Mas to me! (and to all you Shroomerites, of course :heart:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: carshissbymywinda]
    #6402583 -

Got my 12er of s.n. pale ale... Got a call from my buddy saying to come up and drink and cheer him up cause someone stole $850 off him... Don't know any of the details but I know I'd be pretty bummed...

Might just dose him to take his mind off it... that'll depend on how psychotic he's being about the money situation though...


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402595 -

Just drinking, got thru with a Christmas party, with the
people down the street. I pretended to nod off, so they left.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: Meat_hod]
    #6402607 -

:drinklager:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: rod]
    #6402611 -

nice photography OnlineMeat_hod


--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: LazyGnome]
    #6402666 -

I am very stoned burning CDs for my parents tomorrow. I downloaded about 20-30 albums that I thought they'd like, now I have to sit here baked and burn those fuckers. Its taking forever!


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6402671 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I found them on the photobucket gallery his avatar is on.


Good idea.

Lurking, FTW.






I'm done.:yawn:


--------------------
UncleLuke said:
you talking about the child porn? I can explain that... it's my nephew.

stickyicky13 said:
I'm not gay, I'm brittish! you let one guy put his wiener in your bottom and instantly everyone thinks you are a poofta

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is everyone doing for christmas eve? [Re: skeeter]
    #6402706 -

yeah! i went and kicked it with part of my family tonight, got a copy of Mushrooms Demystified as a gift, that was the best thing i got....then i went and smoked 2 fat blunts of some super bomb Willy's and some purp kush...mmmmm delicious


--------------------
[url=http:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What did you get/give for christmas?
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 3,669 42 12/26/04 08:34 PM
by ekomstop
* Merry Christmas
( 1 2 3 all )
chinadoll 4,432 40 12/25/05 10:10 PM
by chinadoll
* they done took the christ out of christmas
( 1 2 all )
Banez 1,836 30 12/15/05 06:05 PM
by Cowgold
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* is it ok to make kids cry for the sake of photographs? laska 2,331 14 04/02/07 07:41 AM
by supra
* A pretty cool gift for Christmas. The_Red_Crayon 520 1 12/26/04 11:16 AM
by JettaJay
* Photographing crystals in an evaporating dish. Konnrade 2,400 14 02/16/07 07:12 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Happy Christmas
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 12,071 83 12/25/05 08:18 PM
by GabbaDj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,719 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.