Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What did you get/give for christmas? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3545589 -

heh, I just picked up Blackwater Park today..along with In Flames - Colony and Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done

good stuffs :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you get/give for christmas? *DELETED* [Re: ekomstop]
    #3545602 -

Post deleted by ricochet

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What did you get/give for christmas? [Re: ricochet]
    #3545682 -

yeah..I was planning on picking up Whoracle next, I have a bit of a random collection of some of their stuff but never really payed attention to which songs are on which albums.. I saw Behind Space '99 on Colony at the store so I grabbed it.  So far I think it's pretty awesome, but I guess that may be subject to change as I further get to know the songs I haven't heard before..

As for DT I've been listening to Damage Done for a while, liked it so much I figured I might as well buy it..next up for purchase will probably be Haven. 

I'm going to see if I can download the jester race and the gallery right now..thank you kindly for the recommendations  :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Worst Christmas Gift you've ever given someone? adamj 1,754 16 12/12/06 05:06 PM
by BlindLemon
* Worst Christmas Gift TwoGuys 1,529 11 12/18/06 06:15 PM
by belligerent
* Christmas Gifts
( 1 2 3 all )
bit_slice 4,306 44 12/17/05 12:58 PM
by NewAgeDiciple
* Great last minute christmas gift idea.... SneezingPenis 1,733 8 12/20/05 01:00 PM
by SneezingPenis
* My Girlfriend just gave me my last christmas gift JettaJay 1,325 14 12/26/04 03:49 PM
by blissedout
* Christmas GIFTS felix 421 0 12/11/05 08:06 AM
by felix
* Twelve Days of Christmas
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,578 25 11/24/03 06:50 AM
by Ripple
* What did you get for Christmas?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 5,972 76 12/26/05 05:04 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,669 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.