Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
sore throat
    #6401955 -

So I have a sore throat and am in need of educated opinion on it.

Ive had a sore throat for 3-6 months.

My throat seems to get worse when I drink water (odd) i think it has something to do with washing the mucus off or something.

I do not drink soda often, mostly juices and some water.

I went to the doc and My limp nodes are not swollen.

He said it was 2 long a time having a sore throat for it to be viral ect. I think he said I had drainage coming down from sinus/nose.

So he gave me nasal spray, and i bought allergy pills.


I had blood colesteral test and it was high, and the good colesteral was low.

So i still don't seem to be getting better and im not sure wtf is wrong with me....i tryed looking in the mirror at my throat and I think it was red with some white patches.

I do have to clear my throat often and have a "small" cough from clearing throat.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6401983 -

If you exert yourself like do a little lifting or running around do you cough more? bronchitis, numonia or some other bacterial lung infection. Same shit happened too me, and I had to go to the damn ER 3 fucken times until the gave me antibiotics. Shit got really serious i couldn't even move out of my damn bed and when i got to the hosiptal they but me on a breather, then precribed me the Z pil antibiotic and an albutral inhaler.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #6401984 -

If it's lasting for so long it gotta be serious, I say just get antibiotics and bitch at your doctor.

Edited by Rylmonkey (12/24/06 01:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6402027 -

Could be acid reflux,, eating plain bio yogurt everyday helps that alot ( it's very easy to make your own using milk and a thermos flask ). That stuff's great with fresh fruit.

It could be an allergy,,, i'm guessing that's why he's given you a nasal spray..

It could be alot of other things though,,, and some are worse than others.

I think some types of medication can cause it too,, so if you started taking anything new recently that could be worth looking into.

If it persists keep going back to the doctors,, throat problems can be hard to diagnose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: Rylmonkey]
    #6402195 -

Rylmonkey said:
If you exert yourself like do a little lifting or running around do you cough more? bronchitis, numonia or some other bacterial lung infection. Same shit happened too me, and I had to go to the damn ER 3 fucken times until the gave me antibiotics. Shit got really serious i couldn't even move out of my damn bed and when i got to the hosiptal they but me on a breather, then precribed me the Z pil antibiotic and an albutral inhaler.



well if i run to the end of the block full speed, i would be huffing and puffing and coughin my lungs out prob....but i think thats just from being out of shape.

ill check and see if i cough more from doing situps tonight or something.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6402202 -

mikeyyork said:
Could be acid reflux,, eating plain bio yogurt everyday helps that alot ( it's very easy to make your own using milk and a thermos flask ). That stuff's great with fresh fruit.

It could be an allergy,,, i'm guessing that's why he's given you a nasal spray..

It could be alot of other things though,,, and some are worse than others.

I think some types of medication can cause it too,, so if you started taking anything new recently that could be worth looking into.

If it persists keep going back to the doctors,, throat problems can be hard to diagnose.



I do have heart burn from time to time, but i never thought it could of been the cause of this but now that i think about it, its very possible.

I know if i take a teaspoon of vinigar i will about die from teh burning....I tried that once last week thinkin it might kill whatever i had in their


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6402362 -

Try some anti acid meds, or like i say yogurt's good.

Alot of people are affected by it when they sleep because they're laid down, the acid can leak through and burn the throat..

If taking vinegar hurts it could suggest acid reflux.
I remember years ago i had some real bad acid problems from drinking too much,, i'd been throwing up all this nasty green bile stuff.
It got to the point that a sip of orange juice would have me crunched up with pain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: sore throat [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6402544 -

what do you mean by drinking to much? just drinking in general, or a specific drink like juice/water/soda?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sore throat remedy creamcorn 1,460 7 11/13/06 10:54 AM
by the_phoenix
* Constantly Sore Throat? shimishimiman 756 4 06/29/13 09:34 AM
by The5thElement
* Sore Throat! Delyrium 1,437 10 09/19/04 04:46 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Sore throat peace_n_love 799 4 09/10/06 12:24 PM
by browndustin
* Anything to help a sore throat? Hyper_Panda_GO 992 7 08/16/06 02:22 AM
by CptnGarden
* I feel a sore throat coming on...how do I stop it? NickSoapdish 35,622 6 08/16/12 12:38 AM
by passifloracaerulea
* Sore throat and lungs Anonymous 361 2 08/12/12 12:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Sore throat + bloody nose Anonymous 371 2 12/22/12 04:05 PM
by empty space

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,338 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.