Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Proper extraction technique for dmt
    #6328863 -

This may be the wrong forum, so if it is move it for me please.



Okay I'm interested in extracting DMT from Yopo seeds, or Giant River Weed or something. Maybe I just haven't done enough research, but I have only been able to find anything but the lazy methods.


I want to extract it to it's pure form. Or maybe this is really complicated and most people do not have the means to do so.


So if anyone has any links or anything I would greatly appreciate some help. Thanks in advance


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #6328988 -

yeah me too
I fucked up my last three attempts and dont want to waste any more money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: cpw1971]
    #6329025 -

your gonna get mostly bufotenin and 5-meo from yopo, wether its colubrina or peregrina. if your looking to extract the kaleidascope visual DMT with entities that everyone talks about. you should try the QT's tek on erowid DMT vault, and then use freeze precip to get your chrystals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6333572 -

hmmmm someone said to avoid Qt tek like the plague in here and to go with Vovin's.
upon reading they are almost the same

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: cpw1971]
    #6333970 -

Thanks for the info guys, I'm going with the QT tek. It looks pretty well thought out.


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #6334247 -

do not follow the QT tek from beginning to end or u will end up with yellow sludge. thats why they say avoid it like the plague.
please read up on a freeze precip tek to get your final product.
pure chrystals will just fall out of the water.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6334572 -

you mean naptha???
I hope so cause if not I just fucked up lol

Edited by cpw1971 (12/04/06 11:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: cpw1971]
    #6334702 -

sorry, naphtha, big goof there lol
good catchin me.
:whack:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Proper extraction technique for dmt [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6334730 -

phew

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cactus pillz extraction technique Baby_Hitler 688 3 11/23/03 02:08 AM
by the man
* Salvia Divinorum Salvinorin Extraction & Refinement FAQ 6.8
( 1 2 all )
Divinorum 16,054 24 01/02/18 03:24 PM
by Solipsis
* what went wrong with my mescaline extraction?
( 1 2 all )
sancho 12,361 36 03/24/05 10:46 AM
by Randolph_Carter
* DMT snuff recipe anybody??? felixhigh 9,105 5 08/19/01 10:33 AM
by iudexk
* Extracting DMT with lemon juice... Ego Death 8,195 11 06/01/06 02:03 PM
by Koala Koolio
* Phalaris Extract on weed? Quoiyaien 1,842 10 01/03/06 02:34 PM
by hnc
* Extraction of psilocybin Stonehenge 7,129 5 10/23/04 04:14 PM
by Stonehenge
* DMT from Mimosa
( 1 2 3 all )
Weiliiiiii 7,167 57 11/10/03 01:23 PM
by felixhigh

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,550 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.