Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
What equipment do I need for growing?
    #633077 -

I just want to know what kind of equipment I need for growing mushrooms. I heard you need a humidifier to control temp, Do I have to have the thing pluged in the closet or whatever I grow in with the mushrooms all the time? My closet gets pretty dam hot in the summer. What other things that plug in or make some type of noise do I have to have with my grow? I know they need a few hours of light so the pins grow up,can I just use a desk light? Do I have to clean out all the shit in my closet to grow? Or do I put the jars in a big clear tuppaware bin, so there would be no need to clean the closet? Sorry about all the ?'s I am new and stoned soo....PEACE

PS
Does anyone know where I can buy shit that already all set up for me so all I got to do is inoculate the subsrate with spores?

Edited by Treez4 (05/16/02 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What equipment do I need for growing? [Re: Treez4]
    #633090 -

If you want something that is realy easy and you dont have to do much try one of the venders. And there are alot of facts on the shrommery to help you all you need to do is read. But i think it would be easier to try and do it all your self insted of going to a vender for one of there shroom growing devices. Well good luck. and just have fun.

P.s. Im a newbe to thats why i coulnt help much.


--------------------
Bad cop no dounut!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What equipment do I need for growing? [Re: evilone80]
    #633208 -

check out the FAQs section- it has everything you need. (PF tek or MMGG tek are real easy)

beatle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What equipment do I need for growing? [Re: Treez4]
    #633369 -

Growing "magic" mushrooms is illegal

*rolls eyes*


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What equipment do I need for growing? [Re: Treez4]
    #633489 -

I say use perlite instead of a humidifier. Cheaper and easier. Read the Perlite Humidification Tek


--------------------
When people hit me I bruise blue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What equipment do I need for growing? [Re: Roadkill]
    #633721 -

In reply to:

Growing "magic" mushrooms is illegal




DAMMIT!

*Throws away all his Shitakes*


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* shrooms growing in closet-project:-) Hamurabi 2,682 11 06/10/02 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* quick humidification question Farmer Pat 1,103 6 02/02/05 04:40 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Re: Could someone please explain the perilite humidification tek to me ??? PotRoast 801 1 06/26/00 01:44 PM
by Link
* SHROOMGOD'S STRAW AND HUMIDIFIER TEK'S!! !!!! ERaSMuS 2,352 3 07/13/02 01:22 PM
by groingrinder
* READ!! QUESTIONS FOR LARGE STRONG GROWING 13641 2,263 18 10/18/01 03:36 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Closet Growing Peanuthead 2,869 6 10/07/02 10:45 AM
by wavycap
* Perlite Vs. Ultra-Sonic Humidification FattyMcFatFat 2,430 3 12/07/01 03:11 AM
by TeRzMaStA
* Humidifier question closedeyestare 837 3 04/06/03 12:41 AM
by closedeyestare

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,931 topic views. 17 members, 105 guests and 278 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.