| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. Sign In New Account | Forum Index Search Posts Trusted Vendors Highlights Galleries FAQ User List Chat Store Random Growery » |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||||||
|
| |||||||
|
Stranger Registered: 11/12/06 Posts: 5 Last seen: 18 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
This is my first post here, Although I have lurked for quite a while.
Anyways, this was my most intense and most meaningful trip ever, on any substance. I have done many mushroom trips ranging from 2-7 grams, and had some pretty intense experiences. This was my second time trying acid. I had definitely underestimated the power of acid before this trip. This was mostly because what I had heard, which is that acid is easier to deal with that mushrooms, that its just an all around fun time, isn't too crazy, and there really aren't as many hallucinations as you hear about on TV and stuff. Also, my first acid trip wasn't that crazy at all. But, this acid trip which I am about to describe completely blew me out of the water. There were five of us to be tripping this day. It should be noted that I had woken up at 6 AM this day, so I was gonna be awake for a long time. For the dose, I'm not quite sure. We each took 2 tabs, but I definitely had a much crazier experience than any of my friends. This was white unperferated paper, and I cut each piece off the strip (I touched every piece), then licked my hands. Could this have actually gotten some extra LSD in my body? Anyways we dropped at around 4 pm, then went to a huge field next to my campus to wait for the effects to kick in.by about 4:45, It had gotten dark out, and we had begun to notice the effects. There were clouds of color in the sky, and the stars looked like they were moving and popping out of the sky. Soon after, we all felt like we had this incredible energy flowing through us, which from what I understand is a trademark of acid. So we decided to change our location and walk back to campus, since we couldnt sit still anymore. In order to get back to campus from this field, we had to walk through some woods. My friend had a backpack with him that had speakers on it, and he was playing music out of that. The music sounded like it was coming from all directions. Also, my field of vision was sort of filled with light static of different colors. Eventually, we made it back to my friend's apartment, whichi s when things really took off. Once back in the apartment, I saw colors EVERYWHERE. On everything. They were sort of flowing around the room. Also, there was a poster with a wierd looking face on it, and this face looked like it was changing facial expressions. We put on some music, and it sounded amazing. Soon, we were all in a really good mood, and we were all overcome with laughter. I went into my friend's room, and he had this neon blue light, and the light was flowing out of it and swirling all over the room. Eventually, we all realized we had way too much energy, and we needed to go back outside. Once outside, we sat on this wall on a small hill that sort of overlooked the building and the road that went passed it. If i looked down the road to the left, or to the right, everything looked flat. It was as if it was a painting. The I looked at the sky, and the clouds were a very rich white color, which looked like paint, and it seemed like they came all the way down the the building. It was quite a beautiful sight. I layed back, and the cool grass felt amazing on my back. We decided it was time for a walk, but one of us had forgotten her jacket, so me and my friend went inside to get it. Once inside, there were so many colors and trails all over the place I could barely even see where I was walking. Also, me and my friend both decided that we felt very very frantic. Once back outside, we took a short walk to a parking lot that was overlooked by a pretty good sized hill. We all sat at the top of it, and looked over the parking lot. I felt like I was a god of the parking lot. There were several people and cars at this parking lot, And I felt as if I could just grab them with my fingers and tell them to do whatever I wanted. Groups of people were getting into their cars to go to parties and such, and I was thinking that parties and drinking were so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. After sitting there for what I think was about an hour, we got up and went to this trail through the woods that goes to a different part of campus. This is where I started to peak. I couldn't really see where I was, the clouds were coming all the way down from the sky and touching the ground. I could barely understand anything anyone was saying because everything I heard was all scrambled. We started going through the trail, and I just followed everything. I felt like I was climbing a trail through a mountain that went through the clouds, and I saw a bright light at the other end. It should be noted that this trail is completely flat, it isn't at an incline at all, but it looked and felt like a mountain to me. I looked down, and the ground was covered with snakes and lizards. The snakes were slithering around, and the lizards were all in circular patters with their heads facing the middle. Soon, the lizards started jumping into the air and I was trying to dodge them. I said to my friend "why are there lizards everywhere?" He just laughed and said "Don't step on them." Eventually we got out of the trail and made our way to this plant conservatory place on campus. It is basically a walled in area, with a few really cool looking trees, and leaves covering the ENTIRE ground. Things got really, really crazy here. The leaves looked like they were moving all over the place, and the whole area looked like it was miles long. The branches on the trees were growing and shrinking and moving all over the place. To be honest, I don't even remember much of this part because I was so out of it. It seriously felt like I was dreaming. I was walking around the area, and I heard a really loud train go flying by..... there are NO trains on my campus. Two of my friends were standing up, and one of them offered some trail mix to the other one. I was standing next to them when this happened, and right after it happened, I questioned to myself, "did he just give trail mix to me? did I eat trail mix?" I was so mixed up, I was thinking that my friend who I was lookinga t was actually me! Also, I started to get a little bit nervous and paranoid at this part. Since none of my friends were anywhere near as out of it as I was, I felt a little isolated from them. I layed on the ground, and closed my eyes. I was now in a different world of fractals and strange creatures with many eyes and limbs. I'm not actually sure how long I layed there, but I started to hear my heart beating, and I couldnt tell if it was going really fast or not, so I immediately shot up and started walking around. The branches from the trees were now part of the sky. I thought I had to go to the bathroom, but I couldn't really tell. I kept trying to find places tht would be safe to go, but every tree I went to tried to grab me and I got scared, or it sounded like something was coming out of the bushes or leaves. We decided it was time to leave this area, and we made our way to the center of campus. I was still nervous about having to go to the bathroom, so I went into the main campus center building to do that. There were people in there, and their faces were all warping and stuff. Most of them were talking, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I made my way to the bathroom, and went into a stall. I felt really trapped when I was in that little still, and I sorta felt like I was going insane. Anyways, I couldn't go, and I left the bathroom. I returned to that bathroom two more times, but was never able to go. Next comes one of the most amazing parts of the trip. We made our way to the arts building, which is where all the music classes take place on campus. My friends sat on the steps outside which overlooked a pond, and I decided to go into the building to once again try to go to the bathroom, and also get a drink from a vending machine. I went in through a side door, and it led right to a series of hallways that branched off to several directions. There were practice rooms along both sides of all the hallways, and there were people practicing instruments in most of the rooms. I heard people playing flutes, saxophones, violins, guitars..... coming from all directions, as I was franticly running through the hallways looking for a bathroom. It was unreal. Eventually, I found a bathroom, and I went in. There was only one stall, and it was much, much bigger than the tiny stalls in the other building, so I felt quite comfortable, even though it was really dirty. This next part, Im not even sure if it was real or a hallucination, but either way, it was awesome. Right above the toilet, in large letters, my name was written on the wall in marker. I then realized it was my destiny to find this toilet, and that is why I was unable to piss at any of the other spots. I felt so comfortable here, and I was immediately able to go. I then felt like I was invincible, I had conquered the demon that had been haunting me for the past I don't know how long. I left the bathroom feeling like a new person, and as I went through the hallways, I was no longer frantic like I was before. I heard the people practicing their instruments, and I saw the music flowing out of each room into the hallway and mixing with each other. I then got my drink from the vending machine and joined my friends outside by the pond. After sitting there for a while, we decided to head back to my friend's apartment. on our way there, I felt like the peak was over, and that the experience would almost be over. I looked at my phone and it was about 11, which had comfirmed this in my mind. This couldn't have been any farther from the truth. There is much, much more to this experience, and some of the most amazing and difficult parts still haven't come. But, I need a break from writing so I will post the rest of this later today. Edited by Frags10 (11/13/06 05:01 PM)
| |||||||
|
Stranger Registered: 11/12/06 Posts: 5 Last seen: 18 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Ok, now I shall continue. The rest of the trip I have some trouble remembering the order in which everything happened, so it might be out of order, and I will probably forget some things. But I will hit the main points.
We got back to my friend's apartment, and I realized I was very worn out, and should eat something. I tried to find some fruit, and I found some wierd asian fruit. I could not figure out how to open it up, or eat it, so I gave up. I still felt like I had a ton of energy, and I could not sit still at all. We hung around the apartment for a while, I still saw colors everywhere and things were still distorted. I felt some uncomfortable body sensations, and I didn't really like being inside. Eventually we went back outside, and made our way to a different parking lot. Once there, my friends just sat down and relaxed, but I couldnt. I paced around the parking lot and the surrounding area the entire time. I felt like I was looking for something, but I just didn't know what it was. I felt this way pretty much the rest of the night. We went back to the apartment, and I still had a wierd frantic feeling. I went to one of my friend's room, where he was playing some very intense drum and bass. I couldn't handle this at all, so I went in the living room and turned on some really mellow music. Next, I experienced the most amazing synethstasia, and managed to relax for a few minutes. Right after I turned on the mellow music, streams of red started to emit off of every object in the room and flow to one spot in the air, and pulsated with the music. Next, a stream of blue came from my friend's room where he was playing the drum and bass, and the two streams of color clashed and mixed with each other. I could see the music interfering with each other. It sounded, looked, and felt absolutely beautiful. Soon, my friends crowded into one of the rooms, listening to some really wierd music and just laughing their asses of very loudly. I looked at one of my friend's faces, and his eys, nose, and mouth melted right off his face. I felt very uncomfortable with them, the laughing and all the noise was driving me insane. I walked back and forth between their room and the living room many times, trying to get ahold of my sanity. They kept laughing. I went outside the building and came back in many, many times. It was not a good feeling at all, and I just couldn't relax. Also, I was feeling some strange body sensations. I layed on the hard tile floor in the living room, and all I could hear was laughin echoing in the backround. It was quite frightening so I sat up. It was sometime during this period of being back in the apartment that I the craziest hallucination of my life. I was sitting on a chair in the living room, by myself. I put my hand on the chair, and the pattern in the fabric came off of the chair and went all over the place. Then, my hand all of a sudden morphed into a four legged creature. My fingers turned into long benging legs, and there was wierd looking face on the back of my hand. It started talking to me, but I couldn't understand what it was saying. I lifted my hand up, and the creature was gone, but a few seconds later, the middle of all my fingers melted down below my hand, and looked all wavy. All of this looked so incredibly real. Also at one point, I looked at a photo of a cat which was on the refrigerator. The cat's eyes became all red and menacing, and it looked like it was opening its mouth and trying to jump out of the photo. Eventually I couldn't handle being inside and all the laughing and commotion of my friends, so I went outside to collect myself. I then contemplated about myself, and tried to figure out what was causing the extremely frantic emotions I was having. I decided to take a walk back to the plant conservatory where I had been peaking earlier. Maybe I didn't understand what I had experienced there, and I needed to revisit it to figure this out. Once I got there, I felt much more peaceful. I just walked around the conservatory for what I think was about an hour, and went through some very strong self reflection. I cannot even begin to explain all the things I learned about myself at this point, but I will try to describe some of it. I realized that the main thing that had been causing all the problems in this trip was that I have a very nervous personality. I am a hypochondriac, which means that I am always worried that there is something physically wrong with me. I learned that I absolutely need to get over this pyscological problem, maybe with the help of a counsellor, especially if I wanted to continue to use drugs. I also realized that there were some things that I wanted to change about my social personality. I realized that all this time I had been doing drugs for the wrong reasons- I always had the attitude that I was tripping to have a fun time, but it is actually so much more significant than that. I learned much more about myself than all this, but I can't really describe it. I then got ready to leave the conservatory and head back to the apartment, and I realized that I felt very emotionaly open and comfortable at this place, and while the acid peak was difficult to deal with, there was no place I would rather be than here for that intense peak. I thought that this place was beautiful, and I vowed that I would come back to this place whenever I needed to gather my thoughts. I realized that this place still has a lot more to teach me. Once I made it back to the apartment, I again felt uncomfortable, It was like I was on a different wavelength than all of my friends. I was frantic once again, but at this point I was extremely exhausted since I had been awake for so long and hadn't eaten anything, so I think that was why. Soon, my friends started to get ready for bed, and the ones who didn't live at the apartment went home. I was still feeling very anxious and frantic, and I went home. This was about 5 or 6 in the morning, I had been tripping for about 13 or 14 hours. The nextg 6 or so hours were absolute hell, I was exhaust, but couldn't sleep, I was hungry, but couldn't eat. I was also very lonely. I just paced around my house the entire time, I felt like my heart was going way too much and I was afraid my body couldn't take much more since I had been up for about 36 hours and hadn't eaten.. Two of my co trippers couldn't sleep either, so they came over to smoke some pot, although I didn't smoke. Things were good when they were here, but once they left, everything went to hell again. My mind would absolutely not let me go to sleep, whenever I layed down all I could do was focus on my heart beating and I had to sit up and pace around the room again. I gradually became very panicky, and realized I would not be able to get through this without some help. So, I made my way to the health services building on my campus to try and get some benzos, and find out if my body was going to hold out any longer. This was at about 2 pm, 22 hours after dropping the acid. Once I got into to the health building, I waited for what seemed like an eternity, and then made up a story about how I was really stressed about school and couldn't sleep or eat for 2 days. My mind was still going wierd, and there was still some visual distortion, but at this point it was probably a result of sleep deprivation and exhaustion, not the LSD. Well, they checked my heart, my blood pressure, and everything, and they said all was ok, which made me feel much better. Then, I was given a short term perscription for lorezapam, a benzo. Once I got home, I took a benzo, and forced a protein shake down my throat. Once the benzo kicked in, I was finally at peace. This feeling of total relaxation after going frantically crazy with no sleep for 40 hours was absolute bliss. It seriously felt better than MDMA. I slept for 18 hours straight. I woke up today feeling reborn as a new person, now armed with so much new knowledge. I learned more from this acid trip than all of my 25 or so mushroom trips combined. Now, I really want to try acid again, but I am a pretty scared. This experience was extremely positive, but also very difficult. I need to get over my hypochondria. I think what I am going to do is first take a break from drugs, and eventually take acid again in small doses and work my way up to another experience as intense as this. I was totally not ready for a trip of this magnitude. Any suggestions of how to m anage this trip and feel comfortable tripping again would be much appreciated. Also, I am going to make sure I have some benzos handy whenever I trip, because for all I know I would still have not slept by now had I not been lucky enough to get those benzos. Edited by Frags10 (11/13/06 03:44 PM)
| |||||||
|
member Registered: 07/09/03 Posts: 530 Last seen: 18 years, 1 month |
| ||||||
|
That's kind of a long trip for LSD.....
did those blotters have any strong flavor to them?
| |||||||
|
Stranger Registered: 11/12/06 Posts: 5 Last seen: 18 years, 6 months |
| ||||||
|
Yes, they tasted sort of metallic.... And I realized it was long, and I thought that it could perhaps be something else, but the trip had all the characteristics of acid so im pretty sure thats what it was. And I think part of the reason for the long duration was the fact that I was going on so little sleep.
I guess it could have been DOB or something, but don't the effects I described sound pretty characteristic for LSD? Edited by Frags10 (11/13/06 05:17 PM)
| |||||||
|
Kaptain Obvious 👀 Registered: 04/08/04 Posts: 47,198 |
| ||||||
|
i think that you had too much
next time do 1/2 blotter or 1 blotter no need for you to take 2
| |||||||
| |||||||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Imune to lsd | 1,856 | 9 | 06/27/03 02:47 AM by PDU | ||
![]() |
How many times have you tripped on LSD? ( |
30,829 | 134 | 08/26/13 09:30 AM by RR42013 | ||
![]() |
Upcoming LSD trip. | 1,010 | 5 | 12/17/03 11:01 PM by FazEd | ||
![]() |
Album review - Timothy Leary "LSD" | 2,803 | 8 | 03/06/03 03:23 AM by Learyfan | ||
![]() |
LSD: Things to Consider ( |
25,673 | 29 | 02/12/09 03:38 PM by geokills | ||
![]() |
LSD Driving ( |
9,488 | 39 | 03/18/16 02:51 PM by dbwils | ||
![]() |
The Key to Happiness is in the mind - an LSD trip report.... | 8,114 | 16 | 11/22/10 10:25 PM by SteezeMonkey | ||
![]() |
Suggestions for first-time LSD use... | 2,351 | 13 | 10/29/01 12:05 PM by joe666 |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: psilocybinjunkie 1,950 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||


