Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
I've had it. I've absolutely had it.
    #6286956 -

I live with my 16 yr old brother and my dad.  We have a very open house policy, basic rules, not strict at all.  My little bro is a gangsta wannabe, do any drug any time, no goals in life, fuck-up.  He always gets into shit with people, was even jumped a few days ago.  He breaks into my dad's room and steals his weed, and I started to suspect he did the same to me.  He has no respect for me or my property. 

I don't smoke (cigs) anymore and he's the kind who cuts off the filters on weak cigs to get more pull.  I found one of his cut-off butts on my floor near my trashcan.  I didn't even bring it up, I just waited and watched. 

So I'm scraping my bong's bowl head, and I've never smoked ANY opium (dhoop :lol:) out of it, but I sell it off to him cuz he's a little shit-head and thinks it's real.  Anyway I'm scraping it and I smell the d-hoop on the knife.  I roll up the little bit I scraped off and lit the very end real quick.  What do ya know?  It burnt down JUST like incense and smelled just like dhoop.  I flipped.  That's my 1st gen mushroom series baker you're fucking with.  The little bastard breaks into my room when I'm not home and uses my pieces without my consent.  I'm sure his friends are all up in my room too. 

I went into his room (he's at work right now, I pick him up in an hour) and trashed it.  I pulled everything out of every drawer, opened every DVD and threw the booklets/dvd's all over the room.  His room is FUCKED.  I am so fucking tired of his disrespect for me...there's nothing I can do.  I can't keep my own room from being broken into.  I need a new kind of lock...mine can currently be busted into with a credit card and that's what he's doing. 

When I pick him up tonight I'm letting him know in advance I trashed his room and I caught him red fucking handed.  The only problem is he's going to deny it.  He's going to lie and lie and complain to my dad, and then lie some more!

What can I do?  I'm really at my wits end with this here.  I don't like knowing my room and it's contents aren't safe when I'm not there.    It's fucked up my stuff isn't safe in my own home.  I don't know what to do.  I mean when I go to work 2morrow morning he's going to have his way with whatever he wants in my room and I can't stop him.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286962 -

why dont you tell him youll beat his ass red if you catch him again


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286967 -

Buy a lock tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286968 -

Move....out.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6286973 -

I already installed a new lock because of him. My dad did on his too. We lock our doors because we don't trust him. I just need a better lock. I mean he literally unscrews any external lock just to get inside and snoop around/steal shit. I have one of those key in the doorknob locks, and that's not enough. I can't afford to move out yet...I can't wait for the day. It's like no matter what I do for him or what I say he won't listen and just stay the fuck out. It's that simple: Respect my property.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286975 -

Your dad needs to step the fuck up and start caving skulls in.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286978 -

Beat his ass.


--------------------
You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.
-- Booker T. Washington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6286979 -

Take your fist, add velocity, combine it with his face. It's what I did when my brother messed with my shit.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286980 -

Yeah just move out


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6286982 -

Ritual Family Cannibalism.

It's the only way.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: DocPsilocybin]
    #6286990 -

My dad's a pussy with that stuff.  My bro can do whatever he wants and my dad always just lets it go.  I mean I know I won't hear any shit for trashing his room but he's not going to punish him at all.  He's having trouble being a parent and if I step in with physical violence I'll probably get the cops called on me or something.  I mean he got his ass beat pretty bad the other day :lol: he got straight-up jumped, his face is all black and blue and I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.  He had it coming. 

I can't trust anything he says because I've caught him in so many lies...he's one of those people that will lie if you show him a crystal clear video of himself breaking into my room and say, "I didn't do it..that's not me..."

He makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287000 -

NewbieShroomie said:
I mean he got his ass beat pretty bad the other day :lol: he got straight-up jumped, his face is all black and blue and I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.  He had it coming. 



What did he do?


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287002 -

I remember when I was younger and curious about how shit worked I'd disassemble those disposable cameras and hook up a charged flash circuit to my doorhandle. Quite a jolt, but I usually ended up getting it myself.

"Daddy, Daddy! Try and get into my room?" "Open your door son, NOW!" "awwww fuck..." *BBZZZZAP*


--------------------
You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.
-- Booker T. Washington

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287006 -

No offense bud, but you sound like a pussy too. Trashing his room?? Come on, that's a bitch thing to do. You call the cops on him, make him spend the night in jail or some shit.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287010 -

Put a black ski cap over your face, wake him up at night when he's sleeping, and administer the ass whooping, while saying things like, "Quit being a fucking dick...I know where you live."

Do it so that you don't get caught, and scare the shit out of him. I know some people like that, and hate em. Sorry for your predicament, man.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: surf rat]
    #6287011 -

surf rat said:
NewbieShroomie said:
I mean he got his ass beat pretty bad the other day :lol: he got straight-up jumped, his face is all black and blue and I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him.  He had it coming. 



What did he do?



He's not telling the full story, I'm sure, but he said he was just walking down the street when 3 people jumped out and took him on.  My bro's the kind of person who'll make a smart ass remark to you if you look at him the wrong way, and I'm guessing that's what he did.  He didn't report it or anything, and my dad gave him 2 days off of work/school. 

I just....OMG I can't wait to move out.  I can't fucking wait  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287014 -

you have to beat his fucking ass...and if he trys to pick up a phone..whoop his ass with the phone...


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6287017 -

Penguarky Tunguin said:
No offense bud, but you sound like a pussy too.  Trashing his room??  Come on, that's a bitch thing to do.  You call the cops on him, make him spend the night in jail or some shit.


And what would he say? He used my bong? :thumbdown:


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: Newbie]
    #6287022 -

No offense or anything cause its your brother, but :rofl:this kid sounds like such a douche! Is he a bro or something or just a wigger?


--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've had it. I've absolutely had it. [Re: surf rat]
    #6287027 -

Make some shit up, the guy probably did something similar anyway... :shrug:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Places you've NEVER made whoopee but want to
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 5,791 34 03/14/03 07:08 PM
by psyphon
* A few things I've been wondering about lately: Jellric 1,218 18 12/16/19 01:53 PM
by Nifflerz
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,898 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,398 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* You know you've been growing too long when...
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 9,159 50 07/21/03 02:08 PM
by daba
* What's the furthest you've travelled to buy drugs?
( 1 2 3 all )
spleen 8,836 41 02/09/11 03:49 PM
by 4runner
* Every cool movie I've ever seen
( 1 2 all )
Adamist 3,451 24 05/03/09 02:36 PM
by unretarded

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,571 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.