Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6272794 -

Holy astral spam projection batman.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6272806 -

Levitate a pencil for me, I'll sign up for a supporter account.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: badchad]
    #6272823 -

I have no telekinesis abilities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6272871 -

thought you were talking about astral projection the psy trance band :smile:
man i love astral....


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Merkin]
    #6272976 -

are you talking about that kickass psy trance group?

:raver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Shockwave122]
    #6281317 -

fuck yes i am. you understand :wink:
astral is k3y :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Shockwave122]
    #6281386 -

haha
"Astral Projection" = isratrance, "astral projection" = some mystical shit.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #6281400 -

LuNaTiX said:


Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!




:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6281472 -

No thanks, I'll read about mind invading reptiles, mystical hippy fairies, and the newest brainwave-detecting-reflecting technology from a more unbiased, stable source, like David Icke.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Organic]
    #6281609 -

Organic said:
No thanks, I'll read about mind invading reptiles, mystical hippy fairies, and the newest brainwave-detecting-reflecting technology from a more unbiased, stable source, like David Icke.



Damn those hippy fairies!!! Always ruining my lucid dreams! :tongue:

Although I had a pretty pimpin lucid dream last night. Fully lucid, but very very little actual control. Was very fun. No hippy fairies this time though, hehehe :cool:

Oh yea, forget all the nay-sayers, I think your site is kinda cool. Yea parts are a little "far out" but thats what makes it interesting.  :smirk: :peace: 


--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Edited by SDP (11/14/06 07:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Organic]
    #6283134 -

Organic said:
No thanks, I'll read about mind invading reptiles, mystical hippy fairies, and the newest brainwave-detecting-reflecting technology from a more unbiased, stable source, like David Icke.



Sad you have no concept of the difference between astral projection and those. Organic the troll strikes again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6283179 -

You're right. I forgot, Astral Projection is a widely accepted pillar of science. How silly of me to lump it in with other unverifiable things.

:flowstone::beer:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Organic]
    #6283185 -

Just because you never experienced it doesn't mean it isn't real. Quit being ignorant, it's not cool troll man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6283206 -

You know, you're right, I'm ignorant. Enlighten me with your testimony.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Organic]
    #6283214 -

Ever hear of Google? It works pretty good.
Why would I give you my testimony when your nothing but a troll.
Go choke on a dick.

Edited by Rahie (11/14/06 04:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6283235 -

Astral Projection testimony, LOL


--------------------

Edited by Organic (11/14/06 05:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Organic]
    #6283297 -

If you guys want to disagree with each other, fine, but stop the flaming. There is no good reason to resort to name calling. For those of you who like to troll, please stop. Express your opinion and move on.

Please continue this discussion. Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Wronguy]
    #6283343 -

I have not flamed, I have maintained control while Rahie flames. Be wary and attentive of the reactions the thread starter has had to the posts in this thread. There is really no discussion without questioning the validty of Astral Projection or asking for more detail/providing it.

If this thread were in the appropriate forum for not questioning/mocking beliefs (trolling apparently), it would be probably be binned for being 100% spam since there is little content and the starter doesn't want anyone to question him, since...if we haven't experienced it, we just "can't know" or our opinion is not valid. See Annom's post.

I'll certainly leave the thread and this post can be removed if you see fit, just felt like pointing something out. I'm fine if Rahie wants this post removed...I won't take it personally :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Organic]
    #6283374 -

Sorry but I took all your flaming and sent it to him. Game is up, don't lie to mods here, they are not stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interested in Astral Projection? [Re: Rahie]
    #6283404 -

Once again...not a flame or angry reaction in this thread except from you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Astral projection filthysock 834 5 04/16/04 06:26 PM
by filthysock
* astral projection Supernova 1,604 13 02/01/05 08:28 PM
by Dark_Star
* An interesting fact
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,611 37 03/31/04 02:16 AM
by trendal
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* astral projection and space travel Toricious 1,077 7 02/01/05 12:28 PM
by Jim
* no respect
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 3,436 26 10/06/04 02:18 PM
by afoaf
* The most annoying project ever MOTH 678 5 11/04/04 06:39 PM
by TheDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,245 topic views. 7 members, 32 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.