Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6227321 -

Yeah very similar games

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6227340 -

Holy old as fuck games batman.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: mndfreeze]
    #6227504 -

warcraft rules!

I dont play anymore since I dont have the original cd only yhr expansion cd and since Im on a new computer its not installed...

Ive been planning on getting the original cd and start playing again, but Im afraid itll become too much of a distraction to my college work...
But if I do start playing I shall challenge you!  :pirate:


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: eligal]
    #6231593 -

dude i just got completely waxed by an easy computer.. it was awful.. i got to get the hang of the whole "spells" concept.. its not something im used to in strategy games.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6231719 -

I used to play back in the day when I was still running windows. Its got quite a little learning curve to the game especially when you get ready to play online but its badass when you get into it. Be careful though its like crack not quite as bad as WoW though I played that for the free trial month during my christmas break and was putting in 6 or 7 hours a day.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Gainer]
    #6231736 -

from what ive been hearing WoW is the shit.. maybe i should have gotten that..

i really dont invest much time into the game.. just like an hour a day.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6231790 -

I wouldn't recomend WoW if you don't plan on investing alot of time its a very time consuming game. Warcraft 3 is cool cause you can or you don't have to play alot. 10 minutes to an hour and a match is over. WoW sucks you in trying to make your character badass its fun but way too time consuming for me.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Gainer]
    #6231800 -

i think i might get it.. just for the fun of it

i do like the campaign mode on Warcraft III


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6231830 -

Yeah campaign mode is pretty fun and teaches you alot of basics but you enter a whole different world when you play online you will get your ass beat so bad sometimes and be like wtf how the hell did that happen its funny watching noobs call people haxors when they get beat down badly.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Gainer]
    #6231849 -

that would be me.. i get owned sooo fucking badly..


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6231869 -

yeah thats how everyone starts out takes a little time before you really start getting the hang of it.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Gainer]
    #6236149 -

anyone know how many chapters are in the single player campaigns?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6236156 -

is the game like the oldschool ones?


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Schwip]
    #6236167 -

idk.. ive never played the old skool ones.. i just got bored and everyone was raving over this shit.. so i figured id pick it up and play it when i got bored.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6236500 -

DOTA is such a great map

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: anonymous123]
    #6236677 -

i still havent had a chance to try it out.. i did get some cheats off the internet though for my single player campaigns LOL


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6244361 -

i think they are coming out with a new WoW some time this winter..


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6244496 -

Dark_Star said:
When I see WoW I always think white on white.....it took me awhile to realize people were talking about warcraft.



I had the same problem  :grin:


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos [Re: Banez]
    #6244697 -

i friggin love warcraft, im a total blizz kid. But i F*CKING HATE WOW, why? because, its a friggin job if you want to accomplish anything! sick n tired of it, if ne1 wants my acct, its not great, but i do have a 60 with some shiz, and a few alts, its urs free by all means.
As for WC3, I'd love to install it and slaughter again, but schools so busy and its been so long. lol but yea, its good fun, frozen throne expansion is really great too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just started World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
micro8gb 6,369 129 06/24/11 02:06 AM
by propensity
* Warcraft 3
( 1 2 all )
HuHEN 1,620 31 04/13/08 11:59 PM
by watchoutnow
* Play World of Warcraft on a free server? (Now with instructions & download link)
( 1 2 all )
Wysefool 3,192 33 04/07/08 09:40 PM
by DiabloSmurf
* you've got to understand chaos
( 1 2 all )
laserpig 1,630 39 11/15/09 10:03 PM
by The_Ghost
* Anyone want World of Warcraft? ShroomismM 556 2 08/06/05 01:27 PM
by Shroomism
* World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Groovy Grant 3,516 84 08/20/10 03:09 PM
by John
* World of Warcraft
( 1 2 3 all )
ThorA 4,017 54 01/25/05 09:34 AM
by pk3
* Any Ex-World of Warcraft players??
( 1 2 3 all )
LustfulLinsanity 2,186 52 05/19/10 04:09 AM
by Azura

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,629 topic views. 2 members, 35 guests and 302 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.